tren xtreme/p plex/h drol - stacked

joub

joub

Awards
Haven't really seen anybody try anything of this nature, searched it couldn't find anything simliar to it to be honest. I have a history of AAS 2 cycles of test quite some time ago... but most recenetly I've been rather fond of havoc and have decided to give these other designers a shot considering they are a little bit easier on my wallet.

6' 190 lbs @ 6% right now about... Usually a litle heaveir but I've just gotten sick like I do every ****in new year and lost some weight.

Lookin to put on 15 lbs bear minimum

joub

joub

Awards
bump? you can even flame me if it makes you feel good just some kind of respone^^

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i don't like stacking two methyls personally there is a log right now in the cycle section of someone doing plex and tren extreme that might help you

chess315

chess315

Awards
it looks good everyone will tell you it will be hard on you but I feel liver damage is overreacted hell back in the 70s 80s the used to do d-bol for years straight. but i can tell you this for sure your not eating enough you should be way heavier

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it looks good everyone will tell you it will be hard on you but I feel liver damage is overreacted hell back in the 70s 80s the used to do d-bol for years straight. but i can tell you this for sure your not eating enough you should be way heavier

way heavier he's 190lbs at 6% bf that is pretty big and where did you ever read people doing dbol for years straight?