tren with trt and estrogen blockers!!??

TravD77

TravD77

Awards
will i still take Gonadorelin 2mg weekly and Anastrozole 1mg weekly when i start taking 200 mg of tren weekly?? thx in advance

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're current AI dose is sufficient then I wouldn't adjust it just because you're adding in tren. If you were also increasing your test, possibly, but otherwise no.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
will i still take Gonadorelin 2mg weekly and Anastrozole 1mg weekly when i start taking 200 mg of tren weekly?? thx in advance
You don’t need to worry about estrogen on Tren, it’s prolactin which could cause gyno that aromatase inhibitors will have no effect on. You need Prami or Caber, 200mg of Tren most likely won’t cause prolactin related gyno but it’s still must have, in case you need it.

Don’t mean to sound like a dick, but this isn’t anything complex to know about Tren. If you don’t know simple information like this, then I don’t think you have business touching something like Tren.

TravD77

TravD77

Awards
i just needed a little conformation on what i already knew..wanted to hear it from experience..thank you for your input man..