Tren Turned Vince McMahon Into a Monster!

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Vince McMahon the former owner and founder of the WWE has been topping headlines in every outlet around the world due to the recent allegations made upon him. He has a history of performance enhancing drugs and did this play a role in his behavior? This is the inside story....

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Money made him a weirdo like it does to all these mega rich celebs
I wouldn't be at all surprised if he would still have been a sexual predator even without the extreme fame and money.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Vince has many screws loose. He was born a tard, Tren only magnified it...

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T

What reasoning?
Sexual predators are present at every rung of society, the inherent power of being a millionaire/billionaire just presents a different means of opportunity for one to act vs being of lower financial statute. Stuff like the trafficking charges may not have been possible without the power and money but he's also accused of straight up rape from many decades ago as well.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sexual predators are present at every rung of society, the inherent power of being a millionaire/billionaire just presents a different means of opportunity for one to act vs being of lower financial statute. Stuff like the trafficking charges may not have been possible without the power and money but he's also accused of straight up rape from many decades ago as well.
Not what i ment

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tren with him... he's already paid a bunch of hush money and stepped down from high positions twice that I know of... tren and that past history sounds like a recipe for disaster. At least he's swoll lol