Tren + Triumphalis PH bulking cycle

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Hi all,

Stats: 195 lbs / 8.5% bf
I am an experienced PH user, but is yet to try tren.
The tren clone I plan to use is Tren from Brawn Nutrition (dienolone / Estra-4,9-diene-17b-ol-3-one)
I have ran LGI Triumphalis with solid results before.

Cycle layout:

Tren: 120/120/120/120/150/150
Triumphalis: 45/60/60/60/75/75

PCT and a hardcore training regime is all in place.
Any input / experiences from using these compounds?
How is Tren / dienolone in general for bulking?

Any replies will be appreciated and rewarded.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would make a nice stack for sure, that’s if it’s real. I ran Lgi Triumphalis a little over a year ago and that chit was either hellllllllllllla underdosed or bunk. Make sure that you properly source the stuff before wasting time with bunk gear like I, and many others have lol.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Would make a nice stack for sure, that’s if it’s real. I ran Lgi Triumphalis a little over a year ago and that chit was either hellllllllllllla underdosed or bunk. Make sure that you properly source the stuff before wasting time with bunk gear like I, and many others have lol.
I tried it before and it worked well. What dosage did you run? I believe at least 45-60 mg is needed.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man I been straying away from PH's just because a lot of companys have been getting copycatted and sites have bunk. If its real, you should enjoy it. Never used Triumphalis but I've run oral Tr3N a couple times and loved it in terms of strength gains

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah man I been straying away from PH's just because a lot of companys have been getting copycatted and sites have bunk. If its real, you should enjoy it. Never used Triumphalis but I've run oral Tr3N a couple times and loved it in terms of strength gains
Yea, it’s pathetic that these ****s take the time to counterfeit products that are legal just to make a bit more.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Yea, it’s pathetic that these ****s take the time to counterfeit products that are legal just to make a bit more.
Agree. I have been through a lot of cycles now, never really experiences something that was definitely bunk, but my three Havoc cycles yielded very different results.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Thanks! What about mass gains? What dosage and length would you recommend for a bulk?

My set-up:
Tren / Dienolone: 90/90/120/120/120/120/120
Triumphalis: 0/60/60/60/75/75/75

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks! What about mass gains? What dosage and length would you recommend for a bulk?

My set-up:
Tren / Dienolone: 90/90/120/120/120/120/120
Triumphalis: 0/60/60/60/75/75/75
Looks fine. Not sure how much of an issue prolactin could/will be, but maybe consider having caber on hand. Dosage and length aren’t really going to be some game-changer when it comes to your goal of bulking; that will be dependent on your diet.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its unlikely you would need caber with this. inhibit p is probably more than enough especially with triumph . however.. I think that if the tren is OG dien and real, there will be no need to go so high. trendione yes.. you would like 150mgs per day.. but diens will destroy your BP and make you feel like chit at that high of a dose. now if you were using a dienolone TD prep u could probably handle that much per day but again, you likely wouldn't need that much at all.
keep in mind that OG (ph) tren was a dienolone, but it was not the same as whats on the market now.. they are different. they will have some similarities but that's about it. don't confuse the two, because minor tweaks in the structure can have major differences in how it works.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Looks fine. Not sure how much of an issue prolactin could/will be, but maybe consider having caber on hand. Dosage and length aren’t really going to be some game-changer when it comes to your goal of bulking; that will be dependent on your diet.
Tren is a compound that is great regardless of goals. Cutting, bulking, “recomping” you name it tren beats any and every other compound out there. Like said here you gotta eat eat eat if you want the results. I’ve personally only used IM tren but I’ve read comparable gains with some of the oral versions.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Yeah, totally agree. There is about a 300 gram carbs per day a difference between a bulk and a cut for me :) That being said, in my experience some PHs are better than others for bulking. I love Hdrol for cutting, but tend to gain too much fat when using it in a bulk compared to i.e. Epistane. Tren seems to be a great all-rounder, so excited to see how it will go.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Dienedione raised my prolactin a few points. Bloodwork confirmed. Don't just start popping caber, but I would get prolactin checked at the end of your cycle.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Dienedione raised my prolactin a few points. Bloodwork confirmed. Don't just start popping caber, but I would get prolactin checked at the end of your cycle.
Thanks, believe I will do. Did you take any supplements during your cycle to counter prolactin issues?
I will be using Inhibit-P on cycle.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind estrogen will compound prolactin symptoms. So keep estrogen in check even if not running a highly aromatizing compound. That combined with inhibit-p should help. But I’ve ran tren with no issues so it might be dose dependent. Just have to wait and see...

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
What about liver values, did you check how they were post cycle?
I believe I did the Female Hormone Panel plus Prolactin on Private MD Labs. I don't think AST/ALT is included in that panel. I wasn't too concerned about it since dienedione isn't methylated.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Keep in mind estrogen will compound prolactin symptoms. So keep estrogen in check even if not running a highly aromatizing compound. That combined with inhibit-p should help. But I’ve ran tren with no issues so it might be dose dependent. Just have to wait and see...
Thanks. I will probably run 6-bromo during parts of the cycle. What gains did you get with Tren (Dienolone)?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
please... stop calling it tren.. x-tren would be appropriate. its not dienolone either.. its a dien PH .. NOT dienolone.
lets keep it strait for less confusion.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
please... stop calling it tren.. x-tren would be appropriate. its not dienolone either.. its a dien PH .. NOT dienolone.
lets keep it strait for less confusion.
He's calling it tren because that's what Brawn calls this product. But yeah, when I see tren, I think of trenbolone. I would call this dienedione.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is this pro hormone to OG trenazone?A pro dienolone?

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Is this pro hormone to OG trenazone?A pro dienolone?
from what I could gather, yes. Dienedione is a precursor to dienolone, the active ingredient in trenazone.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know some running viscious labs version of x tren transdermal.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I might run it transdermal stacked with 1 dhea for not so liver toxic 8 week run. Probably in January on a 500 calorie surplus.