Tren/trest and sleep

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the link is between compounds like tren and trest in relation to sleep issues.

I’ve run both and the ONLY sides I get are sleeplessness.

They’re great compounds but even micro doses at 20mg/day I get zero sleep.

I take Carditone and tadalafil for blood pressure. Made no difference

I tried a **** load of weed and melatonin. Nothing.

Anyone have suggestions on how to beat this issue?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for a lot of people its the heat being thrown off during sleep while on those as they significantly change the metabolism of the user. this is whats causing the night sweats. I find putting a small fan blowing at my head helps a lot as it keeps me from soaking the pillow.

another trick i use is to put a face towel over my pillow. it helps to keep your head dry as well. I personally dont sleep very well so the insomnia from these drugs is a real problem sometimes.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
for a lot of people its the heat being thrown off during sleep while on those as they significantly change the metabolism of the user. this is whats causing the night sweats. I find putting a small fan blowing at my head helps a lot as it keeps me from soaking the pillow.

another trick i use is to put a face towel over my pillow. it helps to keep your head dry as well. I personally dont sleep very well so the insomnia from these drugs is a real problem sometimes.
I don’t sweat much tbh. Just a bit. I just can’t actually fall asleep. Tossing and turning all night sucks.

And it makes me barely want to run them even if the results are great.

I’m currently running 600 decca a week and wanted to add in the trest. I took only 16 mg yesterday. BOOM no sleep last night

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is your BP fine on that combo? Just curious.

Some people say that carbs before bed work for tren-related sleep issues.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is your BP fine on that combo? Just curious.

Some people say that carbs before bed work for tren-related sleep issues.
I found that out recently. Started cramming all my carbs In as early as possible and the whole dynamic changed.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don’t sweat much tbh. Just a bit. I just can’t actually fall asleep. Tossing and turning all night sucks.

And it makes me barely want to run them even if the results are great.

I’m currently running 600 decca a week and wanted to add in the trest. I took only 16 mg yesterday. BOOM no sleep last night
have you tried any other sleep aids?

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
have you tried any other sleep aids?
Like what? This supp u have has melatonin, valerian, gaba, and some other stuff.

Thinking about looking into amino asylums relaxation blend.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the link is between compounds like tren and trest in relation to sleep issues.

I’ve run both and the ONLY sides I get are sleeplessness.

They’re great compounds but even micro doses at 20mg/day I get zero sleep.

I take Carditone and tadalafil for blood pressure. Made no difference

I tried a **** load of weed and melatonin. Nothing.

Anyone have suggestions on how to beat this issue?
I found it best to run in winter. I just open a window and keep my room nice and cold. For me the sleeplessness was from being too hot or having to take multiple leaks in the middle of the night.