Tren//test//sust

Whorid

Whorid

Awards
I definitely got hooked on taking bases preworkout. I limit it to 3x a week MAX due to the high estrogen conversion. Had to up my arimidex to 1.5mg weekly cuz I've been holding a bit of water. Stuff works too well. My body responds quite well to tren. I thought I'd be a monster, but just in the gym. It's low enough that it doesn't mess with my test/deca/eq cycle. Actually works really well since the eq finally kicked in. Just posting to hear other people's experiences with running bases or NE with their cycle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use them a few times a week but I don't factor any tne into my weekly test dose because of the short half life. My favorite so far is tne/trne/dbol pwo blend, the pumps are addictive.

Whorid

Whorid

Awards
Sounds like a winner. I got some dbol oil I might throw in there...like 30mg. Don't want to be a hormone rollercoaster, but like you said, the NE doesn't screw things up too much. At least what I've experienced as well

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Just found out my local UGL has test base.... is it bad I'm gonna buy a bottle to use preWO on my first injectable cycle hahahah I also found out he has some injectable SD, never even heard of it being mixed with a oil before!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've used a tren/test base blend before. I'd use 50mg each pre workout. Burned like hell when pinning but would fade after 5-10 minutes, and then 15-20 minutes later... GAME TIME.
Some of my best workouts ever.

Whorid

Whorid

Awards
Yeah, the oil based doesn't really burn much. I always hit lower glutes with it. You can feel the warmth go through you...intense for sure! I almost have to tell myself not to pin more than 4 days...ok I do have to tell myself that haha

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah, the oil based doesn't really burn much. I always hit lower glutes with it. You can feel the warmth go through you...intense for sure! I almost have to tell myself not to pin more than 4 days...ok I do have to tell myself that haha
I did it in a different spot in my delts every single day of the week lol. Couldn't resist. Just upped my AI and added some mast to keep the estrogen under control.

Whorid

Whorid

Awards
I did it in a different spot in my delts every single day of the week lol. Couldn't resist. Just upped my AI and added some mast to keep the estrogen under control.
Yeah, that's where I'm at. The sides come quick, but it's worth it. It's the last 6 weeks of my cycle, so I'm just looking to get a quick bulk with the base mix and dbol oil, then lean out a bit during my cruise

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Drol, winstrol, tren base and tne are all great preworkout on workout days.

Best I ever looked I was using test ace, tren base, winstrol in oil.....damn it was beautiful

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Drol, winstrol, tren base and tne are all great preworkout on workout days.

Best I ever looked I was using test ace, tren base, winstrol in oil.....damn it was beautiful
I recently just finished my first ever anadrol run, used 25-50mg with 25mg dbol preworkout. Monster pumps. Alongside NPP, EQ, test, and a clean diet, I was looking large and lean.
I can only imagine if I had been running some no ester stuff simultaneously... but my estrogen would've been uncontrollable!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I recently just finished my first ever anadrol run, used 25-50mg with 25mg dbol preworkout. Monster pumps. Alongside NPP, EQ, test, and a clean diet, I was looking large and lean.
I can only imagine if I had been running some no ester stuff simultaneously... but my estrogen would've been uncontrollable!
Just from experience, keep test at about 300mg/week and blast the **** out of bases. Solves estrogen problems, very easy to manage. I run all cycles like that if I'm using 3+ compounds.

If it's just test and one other oil I'll run test at 750-1000mg/week

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just from experience, keep test at about 300mg/week and blast the **** out of bases. Solves estrogen problems, very easy to manage. I run all cycles like that if I'm using 3+ compounds.

If it's just test and one other oil I'll run test at 750-1000mg/week
That's typically how I do things as well.
My new (sorta new) coach has me at 500 test, 500 EQ, and 300 NPP though. Seems rather low on the EQ and NPP but it's working. Estrogen is manageable now that the orals are done.