Tren / test mg ratio

B

BRO SCIENCE

Awards
M going to be using tren ace and test 400 (test e,c,p) and it's my first tren cycle so I'm not going to be running it high but would 600 mg test/week and like 250-300mg tren/week be fine ?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends, if your trying to bulk sure, if your trying to cut or recomp most will run test lower than or equal to tren.

Test e at 250mg/week is plenty with 300mg/week tren ace

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lol test400

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lol test400

B

BRO SCIENCE

Awards
Depends, if your trying to bulk sure, if your trying to cut or recomp most will run test lower than or equal to tren. Test e at 250mg/week is plenty with 300mg/week tren ace
I'm trying to bullk so could I run 600mg test and is 300mg tren ace/week high for first tren cycle?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm trying to bullk so could I run 600mg test and is 300mg tren ace/week high for first tren cycle?
Have a good ai and prami youll be good

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends, if your trying to bulk sure, if your trying to cut or recomp most will run test lower than or equal to tren. Test e at 250mg/week is plenty with 300mg/week tren ace
Nice to see a smart answer on here :) good job jbry

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
I am going to be running a cutting cycle soon of 250mg Test E and 300mg Tren E, with Anavar. You can always up the doses later if you wish. Will be using Prami and Arimidex (gyno prone)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anabolics 13
DK0313 Anabolics 15
DK0313 Pro Bodybuilding 22
B Anabolics 1
louis19 Anabolics 0