Tren test cycle - OTC prolactin/progesterone solution

rooney111

Awards
How effective is b6?

and are there any over the counter anti prolactin/progesterone remedies?

It's unfortunate that all three of my suppliers are out of stock for caber and bromocriptine for a while.

I still have access adex, aromasin, letro, Nolva, Clomid but I'm not sure if these will be any help to Tren induced gyno/ progesterone/prolactin issues.

Help please?

joeblow1

Awards
Bro as long as you keep your tren dose high then test and control estrogen then you will never need caber. If you run test higher then tren then you better have some caber on hand and b6 isn't enough.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Inhibit-p and CEL cycle assist should be a staple for everyone's cycles. Also if you are doing tren I suggest to keep bulk powder 6-bromo on hand and dose 25mg EOD in case of side effects from estrogen and prolactin are persistent. Inhibit-P + 6-bromo = win.

joeblow1

Awards
Inhibit-p and CEL cycle assist should be a staple for everyone's cycles. Also if you are doing tren I suggest to keep bulk powder 6-bromo on hand and dose 25mg EOD in case of side effects from estrogen and prolactin are persistent. Inhibit-P + 6-bromo = win.
Or Instead of that, keep tren higher then test and use a low dose of adex 1-2 xs a week and your golden. If you run test higher your gonna need a higher dose of adex along with caber.