Tren & SARMs Cycle Log

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
do you pin IM or sub q daily bro?

I don’t mind pinning daily but I only currently use delts and glutes and the scar tissue build up from daily would be a concern. I put my cruise dose of test sub q fine but short esters seem to not do so well sub q
I pin IM delts mostly. Have been for 2 years. I hit my pecs every now and then too. I’m sure it’s not great to do so often but I just try not to think about it I justify it by the fact that I can hit 4 different points at least on each side

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I pin IM delts mostly. Have been for 2 years. I hit my pecs every now and then too. I’m sure it’s not great to do so often but I just try not to think about it I justify it by the fact that I can hit 4 different points at least on each side
yeah I use a 25g in delts which causes less damage than the 23g in my ass for sure....

I need to finally work out where the **** my VG is and start using that instead of glutes - feel like I’m pushing it a **** cut of beef half the time now 😂

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yeah I use a 25g in delts which causes less damage than the 23g in my ass for sure....

I need to finally work out where the **** my VG is and start using that instead of glutes - feel like I’m pushing it a **** cut of beef half the time now
Been doing my cruise test in delts IM twice a week with 29G 1/2”...seriously can’t even feel it and only takes 30 sec total to pull 1/4cc & push it in.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Been doing my cruise test in delts IM twice a week with 29G 1/2”...seriously can’t even feel it and only takes 30 sec total to pull 1/4cc & push it in.
I was doing the same shooting Trest... insulting pins are so easy. I ran out and now I’ll I have is 1.5 inchers in 23 and 25 gauges.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was doing the same shooting Trest... insulting pins are so easy. I ran out and now I’ll I have is 1.5 inchers in 23 and 25 gauges.
25 is what I use for glutes. Pull with an 18 and twist on a 25. But insulin syringes are fine for any single compound shots under half a cc IMO

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
25 is what I use for glutes. Pull with an 18 and twist on a 25. But insulin syringes are fine for any single compound shots under half a cc IMO
I use 25g now for everything. I tried 27s before and bent one in my delt and that was the last time I used them lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How are you feeling? Appetite, sleep, mood? Looking hard as nails

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How are you feeling? Appetite, sleep, mood? Looking hard as nails
Still smooth sailing so far. I don’t have much of an update. Appetite is always good, sleep is still the same. No problem sleeping. Mood is still good - the only change I’ve noticed there since upping the Tren to 350 is that I’m sightly more discontent in my downtime. I feel the need to always be doing something. I wouldn’t characterize it as a negative mood, just less of an overall sense of contentment. Sex drive has definitely increased substantially the last week or so, my girl takes good care of me though. When I tell her I’m running Tren she knows what that means

Haven’t taken Caber in a month or so. I started at 0.25mg once a week which ended up being too much, so I discontinued altogether 3 or 4 weeks ago. Started looking puffier than I should be last week, same calories but my diet wasn’t as good because I was on the move a lot. Not really thinking it has to do with diet or fat gain because I haven’t increased my calories at all really, and I’ve upped the cardio and the Tren. Just took my regular AI dosage yesterday and that didn’t dry me out at all like it always does so I’m gonna take some Caber tonight and see what happens.

No other complaints. My workouts are phenomenal. Making obvious progress in weight or reps every week. The pumps in the last week have gotten pretty nutty.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good man

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Still smooth sailing so far. I don’t have much of an update. Appetite is always good, sleep is still the same. No problem sleeping. Mood is still good - the only change I’ve noticed there since upping the Tren to 350 is that I’m sightly more discontent in my downtime. I feel the need to always be doing something. I wouldn’t characterize it as a negative mood, just less of an overall sense of contentment. Sex drive has definitely increased substantially the last week or so, my girl takes good care of me though. When I tell her I’m running Tren she knows what that means

Haven’t taken Caber in a month or so. I started at 0.25mg once a week which ended up being too much, so I discontinued altogether 3 or 4 weeks ago. Started looking puffier than I should be last week, same calories but my diet wasn’t as good because I was on the move a lot. Not really thinking it has to do with diet or fat gain because I haven’t increased my calories at all really, and I’ve upped the cardio and the Tren. Just took my regular AI dosage yesterday and that didn’t dry me out at all like it always does so I’m gonna take some Caber tonight and see what happens.

No other complaints. My workouts are phenomenal. Making obvious progress in weight or reps every week. The pumps in the last week have gotten pretty nutty.
being rutted twice a day by wolverine.....I doubt your girl is complaining brother 🤣

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol I think I just needed to shave badly
No man I didn’t mean it like that, you have his figure and with the bit of hair it reminds me of him. Not a bad thing at all dude. I’m hairy, way hairier than you and I’m a little self conscious about it, but my wife digs it. So did all the other girls before her. I guess some girls do like hairy men.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No man I didn’t mean it like that, you have his figure and with the bit of hair it reminds me of him. Not a bad thing at all dude. I’m hairy, way hairier than you and I’m a little self conscious about it, but my wife digs it. So did all the other girls before her. I guess some girls do like hairy men.
lol I was just playin dude I wasn’t offended at all. I saw exactly what you meant when I looked at my amish looking beard is what I was trying to say chicks do seem to dig the chest hair

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Small update:

The 0.25mg of Caber I took last night seemed to shed some water and improve my mood. Not enough to convince me with certainty that prolactin was the issue, but I’m going to start taking 0.25mg once a week again. Would be really interesting to find out that an extra 10mg a day of Tren was enough to make the difference between needing zero prolactin control and needing 0.25mg a week.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 59

39007C8C-B250-4C55-81FB-514EBC842E14.jpg

Realized I haven’t snapped a leg pic yet and they were lookin pretty decent today

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 38

View attachment 201670

View attachment 201671

Taking a much needed rest day today. Yesterday was supposed to be a rest day but I woke up feeling great so I decided to hit chest and back in the afternoon. Got a little greedy. I usually train each muscle group twice a week but yesterday was my 3rd back workout in the last 7 days. Ended up being a mistake, but my back’s looking pretty full regardless.

I’ve noticed that I’m holding a little bit of water over the last few days. I did have a cheat meal Thursday or Friday night but my calories shouldn’t have been over 4000 that day. Also started taking my AI dose a few days later just to let estrogen stay at a level more conducive to growth. To soon to tell if it’s water retention from estrogen or nutrient retention from the RAD-140, or if it’s a small fat gain. I wouldn’t be surprised or concerned though if it’s the latter because my diet really has been relaxed thusfar. If I don’t like what I see over the next week or two, just gonna up the cardio and cut the calories by a few hundred for a couple days.

Feeling great and loving this cycle so far. Strength is up every time I hit the same muscle group. I also thought it interesting to note that my cardio hasn’t suffered at all. I don’t do steady state, I do about a 20 minute jogging or stairclimber/bodyweight interval warmup before each workout. I’ve had Tren affect my cardio endurance in the past, but I was eating more garbage and not doing nearly the intensity of cardio in those cycles.

All of the real size differences didn’t start to show until around week 4. I’m planning on waiting as long as possible before I up the Tren dose to 350. 280 + 20mg RAD is more than enough right now. I’m going to get everything I can out of this dose before I up anything. Results are starting to feel like Msten but drier, minus the underlying negative mood.

Upped TUDCA to 750mg a day.

Day 73

Back Update:
FDB41729-7523-43F3-AB33-8552B7C4FC0A.jpg

F2621AA8-38EE-4513-B729-8F2E681A4D2A.jpg

Never quite feel like I’m making enough progress on my back until I compare pictures. Everything else seems to grow noticeably quicker. Really focusing on time under tension and implementing a lot of dropsets into my back workouts trying to force these lats to grow.

Upped the RAD-140 to 30mg/day about a week ago. I feel absolutely amazing since I hit that dose. Mood seems more positive throughout the day, more energy, feeling like I don’t even need rest days (although I’m forcing myself to take them). Strength increased literally two days after I upped the dose.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Love Rad at 30mg/day. Used it twice at that dose. Much better than ~20mg.

Next time I use it I’m planning to try to go higher, like 40-45mg/day. They just did a small study giving middle aged women doses up to 150mg per day (seriously), and 100mg was generally tolerated and 50mg/day was widely tolerated well.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Next time I use it I’m planning to try to go higher, like 40-45mg/day. They just did a small study giving middle aged women doses up to 150mg per day (seriously), and 100mg was generally tolerated and 50mg/day was widely tolerated well.
i saw that study, aren’t 3 of the women now competing in powerlifting, men’s 104kg weight class?? 😂

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

The difference from 20 to 30 has me thinking about just upping the RAD 10mg every 2 weeks for the last month and a half. I’m so indecisive who knows. I can get 10mg/90 capsule bottles for $45.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The difference from 20 to 30 has me thinking about just upping the RAD 10mg every 2 weeks for the last month and a half. I’m so indecisive who knows. I can get 10mg/90 capsule bottles for $45.
PureRawz had some very high concentration liquid SARMs I believe that may be worth looking at with code VENOM. I bought some injectable RAD/S23 blend that is 75mg EACH per ml, but it was a little pricey and turns out it’s water-based, not oil. Wondering if it’s going to sting like a bee lol.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PureRawz had some very high concentration liquid SARMs I believe that may be worth looking at with code VENOM. I bought some injectable RAD/S23 blend that is 75mg EACH per ml, but it was a little pricey and turns out it’s water-based, not oil. Wondering if it’s going to sting like a bee lol.
That’s all you bro I’m good on water based stuff lol. I’ve heard so many horror stories. I have been wanting to try some injectable RAD though, I just can’t find it on its own anywhere. I’ve heard great things.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 96

F8653047-B9AB-4BA2-901C-85C26F66447E.jpg

Bumped the RAD-140 up to 40mg/day about a week ago. Most likely gonna bump it again in another week or two and see how high I can go before it has adverse effects. Dramatic difference every time I increase the dose. I’m a big fan.

Tren Ace is still at 350mg/week. Almost through the vial I have now and I just bought one more so that should get me another 25 days or so. Then I’m probably gonna call it quits on this cycle and take a break. I probably should have cut it off at 3 months but I’m still feeling super healthy all around and not experiencing any side-effects. I’m gonna do my best to stick to good judgement and not go any longer than 4 months. Wish me luck on that.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4 months will be plenty. Think longterm. You wanna be able to still do this in 5 years and you only have one set of kidneys so take care of them. Longer the blast the more diminishing returns anyway as myostatin piles up and new androgen receptors are created (that demand greater and greater mgs to satisfy).