Tren & SARMs Cycle Log

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Took 8 months off from all PEDs other than a cruise dose of 250 Test/week. Hopped back on a month ago and figured I’d share the results of the rest of this lean bulk for the hell of it.

This pic was day 6
Adjustments.JPG

Weeks 1 & 2:
Test E 200mg
Tren A 280mg

Week 3: Added Ostarine 37.5mg/day
Week 4: Bumped Ostarine up to 50mg/day

Ostarine has been a nice light kick-starter for me in the past but I’ve taken so much of the stuff that it wasn’t doing much for me at all this time around.

Just started week 5. Dropped the Ostarine a couple days ago, switched to RAD-140 20mg/day. Already harder, fuller and more vascular after just a few days of the RAD. Strength increase with RAD was almost instant. Shirts are already fitting tighter.

Calories at 3000-3500/day (roughly) depending on rest days and how I look throughout the day. This is a 1000 calorie increase from pre-cycle. Had to jump that much to even put on size with Tren. Diet is not too strict, just shooting for relatively clean and 220g protein.

Also running Anastrozole and Caber as needed.
TUDCA 500mg/day.

Plan for the rest of the cycle:

Week 7 & 8:
Test 200
Tren to 350mg
RAD 20mg/day

Week 9 & 10:
Test 200
Tren 350mg
RAD 30mg/day

Running the same doses out to Week 12 if I’m not experiencing sides, then dropping the Tren and RAD and thinking about DMZ 45mg/Msten 25mg for another 4 weeks before I take a break (if my body cooperates).

Don’t have a scale at my new apartment so I’m just going to try keep up with pictures as often as I can.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure why this thread posted twice but I posted another pic from today on the other one. That’s the one I’ll continue posting on.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any lean gains that you can attribute to rad? Or is it mainly a hardener like for example masteron?

Wondering if it'll get overshadowed by tren.

Asking because it seems perhaps like a nice subtle anabolic boost to test, in other words ability to keep the test dose a little lower and avoid sides.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any lean gains that you can attribute to rad? Or is it mainly a hardener like for example masteron?

Wondering if it'll get overshadowed by tren.

Asking because it seems perhaps like a nice subtle anabolic boost to test, in other words ability to keep the test dose a little lower and avoid sides.
RAD is strong as hell dude. It acts like a decently potent DHT in high doses. Good potential for size and strength. At 20mg+ I’m inclined to call it an actual steroid. In the first couple days my body hair starts growing thicker, I start getting acne on my back and shoulders, sprouting random hairs I didn’t have before. I’ve run it before with Tren and they work stupid well together for me.

Only thing I don’t like about it is that it definitely adds to the Tren apathy and short fuse. I actually don’t have that bad of a mood with Tren ever but RAD can make me a dick at higher doses. At 30mg + Tren, I’m pretty numb and emotionless.

Last edited:
Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does RAD add to hairloss in your experience?
Not in my experience but I’m also not predisposed to hair loss. I’ve run a ton of stuff and never lost any hair so I’m probably not the best test subject for it. I would suspect that at high doses it could. It’s very DHT like and has masculinizing effects.

Last edited:
Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 38

9F462EF5-3288-478F-B908-0B9EE6F70AB9.jpg

C7D5E5D8-0151-4777-A3D0-FB8CB2B2AE0B.jpg

Taking a much needed rest day today. Yesterday was supposed to be a rest day but I woke up feeling great so I decided to hit chest and back in the afternoon. Got a little greedy. I usually train each muscle group twice a week but yesterday was my 3rd back workout in the last 7 days. Ended up being a mistake, but my back’s looking pretty full regardless.

I’ve noticed that I’m holding a little bit of water over the last few days. I did have a cheat meal Thursday or Friday night but my calories shouldn’t have been over 4000 that day. Also started taking my AI dose a few days later just to let estrogen stay at a level more conducive to growth. To soon to tell if it’s water retention from estrogen or nutrient retention from the RAD-140, or if it’s a small fat gain. I wouldn’t be surprised or concerned though if it’s the latter because my diet really has been relaxed thusfar. If I don’t like what I see over the next week or two, just gonna up the cardio and cut the calories by a few hundred for a couple days.

Feeling great and loving this cycle so far. Strength is up every time I hit the same muscle group. I also thought it interesting to note that my cardio hasn’t suffered at all. I don’t do steady state, I do about a 20 minute jogging or stairclimber/bodyweight interval warmup before each workout. I’ve had Tren affect my cardio endurance in the past, but I was eating more garbage and not doing nearly the intensity of cardio in those cycles.

All of the real size differences didn’t start to show until around week 4. I’m planning on waiting as long as possible before I up the Tren dose to 350. 280 + 20mg RAD is more than enough right now. I’m going to get everything I can out of this dose before I up anything. Results are starting to feel like Msten but drier, minus the underlying negative mood.

Upped TUDCA to 750mg a day.

Last edited:
Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's your current bodyweight?
Honestly the last time I weighed myself was months ago. I was cutting before the cycle and I try not to weigh myself regularly during a cut. I also don’t have a scale in my new apartment. I’d guess around 210. I’ll try to start getting weights at the gym post-workout but it’s still not gonna be totally accurate.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly the last time I weighed myself was months ago. I was cutting before the cycle and I try not to weigh myself regularly during a cut. I also don’t have a scale in my new apartment. I’d guess around 210. I’ll try to start getting weights at the gym post-workout but it’s still not gonna be totally accurate.
210 ? Don't take this wrong but you look way leaner than to be weighing that much. But pictures can be hard to tell. Your ripped as ****, iw would not guess that heavy. But as long as your progressing the way you want towards your goal. I'm bulking right now and 210 this year is kind of a loose goal weight for me.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
210 ? Don't take this wrong but you look way leaner than to be weighing that much. But pictures can be hard to tell. Your ripped as ****, iw would not guess that heavy. But as long as your progressing the way you want towards your goal. I'm bulking right now and 210 this year is kind of a loose goal weight for me.
I do have a decent amount of fat still around my midsection. Like I have a 6 pack but fat still tends to linger around my lower back. I was 230 at the end of a bulk around New Years 2020 but managed to get under 210 and not lose much size just cutting real slow for 8 months or so. I’m 6’0 and was always a fat kid, 300lbs with no muscle at the end of high school. I’m one of those people where the term “big boned” actually applies. My frame has always been big so 210 might not look like 210.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do have a decent amount of fat still around my midsection. Like I have a 6 pack but fat still tends to linger around my lower back. I was 230 at the end of a bulk around New Years 2020 but managed to get under 210 and not lose much size just cutting real slow for 8 months or so. I’m 6’0 and was always a fat kid, 300lbs with no muscle at the end of high school. I’m one of those people where the term “big boned” actually applies. My frame has always been big so 210 might not look like 210.
I think 210 at 6 foot is a great bw (to be lean as you are at it anyway).....

225 lean has been my goal for ages at 6’ 2. Same as you though, I’m naturally heavy through bone mass, my picture I’m 211lbs (last summer) and defo don’t look like I’m carrying that much lean mass.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why did you up the TUDCA to 750mg?

After 12 weeks of Tren, I would not expect good growth or a good time on any amount of StenZine. Maintaining that peak size & strength, sure, but it’s going to really push your body and still won’t be enough gas to cause appreciable new growth by that point. Bulks really don’t need that long before you run out of road. I mean deca/eq based bulks can because they’re taking so much longer for peak androgen levels to spool up, but 12 weeks of immediate esters/orals is basically plenty to hit diminishing returns. I’m talking decent lean gains - if you are just trying to get to x weight regardless of composition you can continue into ever-mounting insulin resistance of course.

If you decide to go for it I would consider adding another fast oil in lieu of the Tren, along with the StenZine, to make up some of the difference so you have a better chance to keep growing. Desoxytest Ace, NPP, Trest Ace, a ton of Primo, Mast prop, maybe some more test. Dropping out that Tren is going to lose a lot of anabolic momentum, but you really don’t want to be putting your body thru 4 months of tren. Especially when appetite will be extra critical then.

So my advice is stop after 12 weeks to avoid being so harsh on your health, but if you decide to be reckless you should make it count and take even more drugs so you also get the results you’re after

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why did you up the TUDCA to 750mg?

After 12 weeks of Tren, I would not expect good growth or a good time on any amount of StenZine. Maintaining that peak size & strength, sure, but it’s going to really push your body and still won’t be enough gas to cause appreciable new growth by that point. Bulks really don’t need that long before you run out of road. I mean deca/eq based bulks can because they’re taking so much longer for peak androgen levels to spool up, but 12 weeks of immediate esters/orals is basically plenty to hit diminishing returns. I’m talking decent lean gains - if you are just trying to get to x weight regardless of composition you can continue into ever-mounting insulin resistance of course.

If you decide to go for it I would consider adding another fast oil in lieu of the Tren, along with the StenZine, to make up some of the difference so you have a better chance to keep growing. Desoxytest Ace, NPP, Trest Ace, a ton of Primo, Mast prop, maybe some more test. Dropping out that Tren is going to lose a lot of anabolic momentum, but you really don’t want to be putting your body thru 4 months of tren. Especially when appetite will be extra critical then.

So my advice is stop after 12 weeks to avoid being so harsh on your health, but if you decide to be reckless you should make it count and take even more drugs so you also get the results you’re after

The TUDCA increase was because I was starting to feel lethargic once I added the RAD. I think it was just my body adjusting to it the initial few days but I decided why not an extra 250mg to keep my liver in tip top shape anyway for the coming months.

That’s a good point though. I appreciate the input. I’ve run Tren for 4 months before but never had any issues because I typically just run SARMs with it. Appetite is never an issue for me even after 4 months of Tren or a DMZ/Sten stack. Definitely start to get pretty moody an impatient that last month or so though.

I was actually thinking about Trest Ace but the estrogen sides were unmanageable for me the last time I ran it. If I went with Trest, it would be Trest/Mast instead of the DMZ/Sten. DMZ and Sten both make me look a little puffy so Mast prop would probably be what I would do if I dropped the Tren.

Maybe I’ll just cut the Tren dose down to 200 and run that the last month with the orals if I’m still feeling good in 6 weeks. I’m not gonna be dead set on anything until I get there.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah trest + mast would be perfect together (if you can handle the libido). I just meant something like 300 each test/mast along with the Stenzine.

If you feel good, have appetite, are controlling bp so kidneys are safe, that’s the big stuff. Lipids will be lousy at the end of 16 weeks no matter which of these compounds you choose.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 44

Had to hit back at Planet Fitness cause Golds is closed on Sundays

I’ve been trying to hold off as long as I can but I kinda want to bump Tren up to 350mg tomorrow. Definitely in the next couple days. Still feeling fantastic after 6 weeks. Only side effect so far has been mild apathy. I can tell BP is up a little bit but that’s unavoidable, making sure sure I do half an hour of moderate cardio a day. Still have no problem jogging 2 or 3 miles a day.

Attachments

Last edited:
Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah ! Them delts dude..... nice job
Thanks man! I appreciate the complements because I feel like they’re small right now.

This is where my shoulders were at a year ago before I cut. I’m trying to get back to this minus the extra fat I was holding.

Adjustments.JPG

I’ve always hit side delts as my very last exercise on my chest/shoulder days when they’re already tanked and full of blood. Seems to work best. Lot of volume, drop sets, holds, burnout sets with 10lb plates or a 20lb band.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Comparing the two pics your obviously leaner now (decently lean in the one a year by most standards tbf) but whilst side by side I see what you mean about them being smaller

but

in the current pic they pop a little more so not looking at the two pics side by side they look massive because of the proportions and definition if that makes sense. From an aesthetic standpoint that’s definitely goals right there 👌

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 48

C1BC0DB8-42D3-499C-B8FD-684F1106810E.jpg

Upped the Tren to 350 three days ago. Already seeing a difference in fullness and energy throughout the day. Felt great yesterday on my rest day even though I worked out an extra day. I decided to do an hour of light cardio on the treadmill after boredom got the best of me. I ended up paying for that today with a crappy back/tricep workout but I pushed through anyway and got the most I could out of it. Probably taking an additional rest day tomorrow.

The biggest problem I think I encounter with Tren is that once you hit that sweet spot (350mg for me), you end up feeling energized all the time and feel fully recovered even when you’re not. Gonna try my best to stick to 3 days on 1 day off like I have been and not get ahead of myself. Nothing worse than not enjoying your workouts.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 48

View attachment 202040

Upped the Tren to 350 three days ago. Already seeing a difference in fullness and energy throughout the day. Felt great yesterday on my rest day even though I worked out an extra day. I decided to do an hour of light cardio on the treadmill after boredom got the best of me. I ended up paying for that today with a crappy back/tricep workout but I pushed through anyway and got the most I could out of it. Probably taking an additional rest day tomorrow.

The biggest problem I think I encounter with Tren is that once you hit that sweet spot (350mg for me), you end up feeling energized all the time and feel fully recovered even when you’re not. Gonna try my best to stick to 3 days on 1 day off like I have been and not get ahead of myself. Nothing worse than not enjoying your workouts.
I hear you man. I’m facing that problem right now with trest and epi andro. I just do not want to rest. But I know I’m playing with fire if I don’t taking more rest as I’m burning the candle at 4 different ends lol!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Something I like when gaining, if I am wired up/bored, is to take a walk around my neighborhood. Good for blood sugar and blood pressure, helps improve hunger for next meal, and passes time/energy while getting some fresh air (and a bit of sunlight with any luck). But it doesn’t zap you the way cardio on a machine can because those are much easier to find yourself ramping up the speed when you get in a groove. And they don’t get the rejuvenating aspects of being outside.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Something I like when gaining, if I am wired up/bored, is to take a walk around my neighborhood. Good for blood sugar and blood pressure, helps improve hunger for next meal, and passes time/energy while getting some fresh air (and a bit of sunlight with any luck). But it doesn’t zap you the way cardio on a machine can because those are much easier to find yourself ramping up the speed when you get in a groove. And they don’t get the rejuvenating aspects of being outside.
I used to do that a lot and now it just never occurs to me to do it. I don’t know how people get away with doing real cardio active rest days. If I don’t feel 100% in my workouts, I don’t enjoy them and push as hard because I don’t get that “I’m killing it” feeling. That’s why I do 3 days on 1 day off. I just train too hard (and probably too long) to not need a whole day to be lazy.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used to do that a lot and now it just never occurs to me to do it. I don’t know how people get away with doing real cardio active rest days. If I don’t feel 100% in my workouts, I don’t enjoy them and push as hard because I don’t get that “I’m killing it” feeling. That’s why I do 3 days on 1 day off. I just train too hard (and probably too long) to not need a whole day to be lazy.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
having a dog (Labrador) helps me in that regard - as a minimum she gets out for a couple of 30 min spells a day (she’s off lead chasing a ball so obviously gets way more exercise than a 30 min walk) but that’s a minimum. Still run 5-10k 3x a week (lowest it’s been for ages as I’m trying everything to gain weight).

good thing is there isn’t a choice, you can’t not look after your kids and to me her getting a minimum requirement of exercise means that regardless of the weather etc I’m out twice a day if not more.

honestly couldn’t tell you the last time I didn’t do 10k steps in a day but it’s been years

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
having a dog (Labrador) helps me in that regard - as a minimum she gets out for a couple of 30 min spells a day (she’s off lead chasing a ball so obviously gets way more exercise than a 30 min walk) but that’s a minimum. Still run 5-10k 3x a week (lowest it’s been for ages as I’m trying everything to gain weight).

good thing is there isn’t a choice, you can’t not look after your kids and to me her getting a minimum requirement of exercise means that regardless of the weather etc I’m out twice a day if not more.

honestly couldn’t tell you the last time I didn’t do 10k steps in a day but it’s been years
Couldn’t tell you the last time I did 10k steps

Not saying that’s healthy, just is what it is

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hear you man. I’m facing that problem right now with trest and epi andro. I just do not want to rest. But I know I’m playing with fire if I don’t taking more rest as I’m burning the candle at 4 different ends lol!
Epiandro has a weird motivational drive component to it that can definitely be a downfall in terms of overtraining. I ran 1200mg Epi a day at the tail end of my last Tren cycle and I remember being ridiculously productive in my downtime - like taking on rewriting old policies and procedures at work and wanting to start a blog and stuff like that lol. It was kind of cool actually. The only thing I didn’t like was that it seemed to take a lot longer to fall asleep. I usually sleep like a baby on Tren even at 350-400mg, as long as I’m not running crazy amount of other stuff with it, but with Epiandro it almost became an issue.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epiandro has a weird motivational drive component to it that can definitely be a downfall in terms of overtraining. I ran 1200mg Epi a day at the tail end of my last Tren cycle and I remember being ridiculously productive in my downtime - like taking on rewriting old policies and procedures at work and wanting to start a blog and stuff like that lol. It was kind of cool actually. The only thing I didn’t like was that it seemed to take a lot longer to fall asleep. I usually sleep like a baby on Tren even at 350-400mg, as long as I’m not running crazy amount of other stuff with it, but with Epiandro it almost became an issue.
I’m so jealous you can sleep on tren. I’m getting melatonin on for the next time I run it. Was my only side but only getting 6 hours max a night was annoying

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 48

View attachment 202040

Getting (more) shredded there! 💪

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m so jealous you can sleep on tren. I’m getting melatonin on for the next time I run it. Was my only side but only getting 6 hours max a night was annoying
Definitely didn’t sleep soundly on Dienelone E, but all cycles seem to worsen my sleep.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Never tried tren so cannot comment here. Sounds horrible though, all the sleepless nights.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yep all mine do as well but tren was the worst
That sounds awful. I guess I’m one of the lucky ones.

I could be wrong about this, but my two part theory is that the sleeplessness a good portion of people associate with Tren is not caused directly by Tren itself, but the total amount of androgenic activity added to it by Test and other drugs run with it. Tren is super androgenic. I’ve never had a bit of trouble sleeping or really that many side effects at all even with good doses of Tren, but I’ve only ever run it with SARMs and low Test, so low total androgenic activity. The other part of the theory is that most people that run Tren seem to not pin every day, so their shots are bigger. If you’re running a good dose of Tren per week and pinning like 100mg or more in a shot, it doesn’t matter what the ester is. That’s too much damn Tren at once lol. That’s why I pin Ace every day. I would still pin every day even if it was Tren E because I know some guys who prefer E and have trouble sleeping and more side effects the days around their shots.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That sounds awful. I guess I’m one of the lucky ones.

I could be wrong about this, but my two part theory is that the sleeplessness a good portion of people associate with Tren is not caused directly by Tren itself, but the total amount of androgenic activity added to it by Test and other drugs run with it. Tren is super androgenic. I’ve never had a bit of trouble sleeping or really that many side effects at all even with good doses of Tren, but I’ve only ever run it with SARMs and low Test, so low total androgenic activity. The other part of the theory is that most people that run Tren seem to not pin every day, so their shots are bigger. If you’re running a good dose of Tren per week and pinning like 100mg or more in a shot, it doesn’t matter what the ester is. That’s too much damn Tren at once lol. That’s why I pin Ace every day. I would still pin every day even if it was Tren E because I know some guys who prefer E and have trouble sleeping and more side effects the days around their shots.
do you pin IM or sub q daily bro?

I don’t mind pinning daily but I only currently use delts and glutes and the scar tissue build up from daily would be a concern. I put my cruise dose of test sub q fine but short esters seem to not do so well sub q