Tren questions

Raider103

Awards
So y’all convinced me FAST that tren wasn’t the answer. I feel like you guys might have been thinking of trenbolone. I was talking to my budddies on it and there on trenatestine..obviously a bit different..would that change anything reguarding my age and **** or is it still a bad idea?

Raider103

Awards
I don’t need the in depth stuff again, I don’t think I’ll be taking anything, just asking cuz I’m curious at this point

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you talking about Anabolic Warfare Trenatestin?
1 DHEA and Androsterone?

That is totally different.

There is one Tren. That is Trenbolone.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, that is completely different. But, at 19 I still say all you need is a good diet, and a good plan, and maybe some creatine. Nothing more. And dont forget to take your vitamins

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, that is completely different. But, at 19 I still say all you need is a good diet, and a good plan, and maybe some creatine. Nothing more. And dont forget to take your vitamins
I agree with this. All you need at 19 is a hefty surplus of food, heavy weights and adequate rest. I didn't touch any type of gear until I was around 27. From the age of 16 to around the age of 27 I grew like a weed just pounding the food and training heavy.

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A natural anabolic that helped me was Phosphatidic Acid. Cheapest way to get it is through fern soy lecithin. It also has choline in it to help with focus so I dose 2 tbsp am with coffee then 2 tbsp preworkout. Non hormonal and will help alongside creatine.
And they have natural bulkers that help with dropping fat too. Look into stuff like follidrone 2, anabeta elite, mass max, or even just something like forslean (ol has a good product) and evomuse dcp. All but the last will increase appetite a bit while helping your body utilize everything you’re eating. Dcp is a well respected non stim fat burner that can stack with many products.

All would be better than a cycle at your age, especially since a cycle is expensive and could easily cost $300-500 to do properly

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don’t take the hormones. If you’re still in this seriously when you’re 21+ and you foresee yourself willing to be on TRT at 35 until you die, that’s the time. But you have to spend time learning the fundamentals of diet and training, and how they apply to you.

The drugs are your ace card. Once you play them, you will need them forever. All your buddies now don’t have any choice but to take more stuff over time. All you have to do is squat harder and eat more - take advantage of that right now and learn what it means to truly train hard.

That’s necessary because at some point on the drugs you still will have to raise your work capacity to keep progressing - you can only take so much gear after all.

You are capable of far more right now naturally than you can possibly conceive.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i believe the substance your speaking off is totally different. but even if its different if its an anabolic i wait a few years

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
So y’all convinced me FAST that tren wasn’t the answer. I feel like you guys might have been thinking of trenbolone. I was talking to my budddies on it and there on trenatestine..obviously a bit different..would that change anything reguarding my age and **** or is it still a bad idea?

Trust me on this one. I have tried a oral version of tren called trenvar and I also have had the injectable trenbolone. NONE of them were good for me. the side effects are out of this world. not to mention your blood vessels dry up and crack. if you do decide to do a steroid go for something extra mild like epistane or maybe even stanodrol (highly androgenic) like the other guys have said stick to a diet and good supplements that's really all you need for your age.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
OH also a good natural anabolic that I used to get on regularly is called hydroxybol aka (laxogenin) by german pharma. good strength gains, and lean muscle mass increase.