Tren,Hcg,trt quesi

Horsemaster68

Awards
I posted this under one of the ask me anything threads, but I think it was dead, So i'm reposting here. Apologies to the forum.

Tren/HCG question here.
49 y/o. 25 yrs training, a couple of cycles under my belt. 200lbs. 12%BF
Medically supervised TRT for many years my present program includes daily injections of hcg...all in all free T stays at around 700

I intend to start 8 weeks of tren-a+test prop. This is my first time with TREN.
I was considering stopping the hcg for the cycle and picking it back up at the pre cycle dosage when I'm done b/c I have been on it continuously for 3 years and wanted to give that particular system a break...Good or bad idea? Any thoughts?
Thank you

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Were you told by an endocrinologist to cease using hcg when you blast tren and test? Are you well-learned in endocrinology and biochemistry to make the decision to stop hcg? I'm guessing the answers to both questions is no.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Were you told by an endocrinologist to cease using hcg when you blast tren and test? Are you well-learned in endocrinology and biochemistry to make the decision to stop hcg? I'm guessing the answers to both questions is no.
:sad:

Reasonable plan.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Careful with tren. It can really destroy you as a person. I would suggest going for something else but if you have to do tren start low and do not exceed 400mg/week but I always recommend it around 300 since to me the breaking point starts at 400 and up.

Horsemaster68

Awards
Of course you do. If I had all the answers, indeed I would not be asking here. In answer to your questions: The doctor who specializes in HRT is admittedly ignorant in the use of tren and is himself confused on the feedback loop in this particular case.
Endocrinologists are little help in this. As you should well know most endocrinologists are very adept at maintaining "ordinary poor health" and have little interest in optimizing your labs as long as your levels are WNL.
As to my own knowledge. I have a degree in endocrinological biology and i teach ap biology. HOWEVER I am smart enough to recognize a difference between theory and clinical practice.
So I'm here asking the experts...and apparently sustaining a little ribbing. Besides "get more experience" what do you recommend Rhadam? Thank you

Horsemaster68

Awards
Careful with tren. It can really destroy you as a person. I would suggest going for something else but if you have to do tren start low and do not exceed 400mg/week but I always recommend it around 300 since to me the breaking point starts at 400 and up.
Thank you. I was going to keep it at 300

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Experts? Ha. :)

Continue the hcg for the 8 weeks of tren.

Horsemaster68

Awards
Thank you
I will.
If anyone has the time, can someone please explain to me the reasoning for continuing the hcg.