Tren e week 7 and still nothing? Dud?

kawanakid

kawanakid

Awards
Hey guys. Just a quick question if you have ran tren and test e how long it takes to kick in? Some people 4 weeks some longer. Started running at 400 tren 300 test for the first 5 weeks and now have upped it from a good source to 600 tren and 500 test p/w. Any info would be good.

Cheers

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Honestly with test e people say that but I've ran it twice now(I know not very experienced) but I've felt like I could feel it from the very beginning. I did run it with an SD kicker both times, but I've ran SD/Stano and it definitely just feels "different" with test e as a base. I think at 7 weeks you should definitely be feeling it, especially with tren, which is supposed to be pretty hardcore stuff.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
By week 7 I'd be worried man sorry but it might be bunk or at least very under dosed.

kawanakid

kawanakid

Awards
Yeah I was worried about that. I used dbol to kick start. Been having night sweats a fair bit but the strength that people go on about hasn't kicked in at all. I've got another 20ml to go so hopefully soon. Really frustrating though.

hake60

hake60

Awards
I'm currently running tren E and Tess E I'm in week 4, running 400mg wk tren
250mg wk Tess E
And I feel tren right away it makes me feel hard and my muscles full from within the first week! I'd say by week 7 does's that high you should be feeling strong and muscles hard! Either someone has faked some tren on you or it's way under Dosed!
Question is your tren a dark dehydrated pee color?

kawanakid

kawanakid

Awards
Yeah it is dark urine colour. Thick oil. I'm more vascular and have lost bf but no "mad strength". Got it from a good source who has used it and sold it to many but 7 weeks is a long time.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sounds very under dosed. I'm on 400mg a week and I felt it during week 1. Now I'm on week 4 and its kicking hard, its blowing my mind.

kawanakid

kawanakid

Awards
Damn it!!! Thanks for the reply fellas. Devastated!!!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
X2 I always use a kicker, i.e. test p and tren a. But yeah w/o a kicker the longer esters should kick in no later than week 4

kawanakid

kawanakid

Awards
Yep I think I'll be running tren a test p 8 weeks next year. Already have it sussed out.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
If strength is the problem here, tren did very little for my strength. The fact that you're getting the night sweats and have the dark urine leads me to believe that you don't have bunk gear, maybe underdosed though. I had to run 525 mgs of ace to feel any strength increase. It did recomp me nicely though. As it sounds like its doing for you.

People respond differently to things.

kawanakid

kawanakid

Awards
Yeah cheers pumphouse. I think it might be under dosed but I'm gonna keep running it till it's gone. Hopefully we are all wrong and it cranks up in the next week or two. The guy I got it off is a very good source and a good bloke so I don't think he would deliberately sell bunk gear. I will be on this thread letting you know if it kicks in hard!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many calories are you consuming?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Around 3000
That's kind of low.
If you're not eating a sh!t ton on cycle you're not giving your muscles any fuel to gain strength.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can cut body fat on 5000 calories when using tren.

kawanakid

kawanakid

Awards
Wow 5000 is a lot. I will have a good look into it and fine tune the details. Thanks mate.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
5000 cals . Fair play and still loosing bf ?
That's insane
Looking forward to when I start bulking with tren in couple weeks
For example that's like 2000 cals over my maintenance lol
If the bloke had 5000 cals an his maintenance is 3000ish for example surly strength would increase and muscles grow

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
5000 cals . Fair play and still loosing bf ?
That's insane
Looking forward to when I start bulking with tren in couple weeks
For example that's like 2000 cals over my maintenance lol
If the bloke had 5000 cals an his maintenance is 3000ish for example surly strength would increase and muscles grow
Lol same thing I'm experiencing right now.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
What's your appetite like on tren mate ?
Its still crazy brah. I thought it dropped for a week but that was just cuz I was getting sick. Once this EQ really kicks in a couple weeks I know it will get even crazier. I'm shredding hard on 3500 calories, my metabolism is vicious.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Its still crazy brah. I thought it dropped for a week but that was just cuz I was getting sick. Once this EQ really kicks in a couple weeks I know it will get even crazier. I'm shredding hard on 3500 calories, my metabolism is vicious.
I don't want eq in my test tren cycle due to rbc... I just hope next week when I start the tren gives me good appetite as eat my 4000 cals a day

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I don't want eq in my test tren cycle due to rbc... I just hope next week when I start the tren gives me good appetite as eat my 4000 cals a day
You'll probly end up eating more lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol
People say ghrp2 for appetite ... It's just more jabs n more money lol !!!
Ghrp6 for appetite, ghrp2 doesn't give the crazy appetite increase so ppl tend to use it more for cutting. I'm really not a fan of peptides versus actual GH. They're definitely effective but for my goals GH is a must.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Ghrp6 for appetite, ghrp2 doesn't give the crazy appetite increase so ppl tend to use it more for cutting. I'm really not a fan of peptides versus actual GH. They're definitely effective but for my goals GH is a must.
GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 both caused my bunny about the same issues with appetite. I think it varies per person.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 both caused my bunny about the same issues with appetite. I think it varies per person.
If I stay clear of peptides and EQ , not much else will increase my appetite I assume? Tren didn't do much to my appetite last time but I'm taking a lot more this time up to 600mg week tren E

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
If I stay clear of peptides and EQ , not much else will increase my appetite I assume? Tren didn't do much to my appetite last time but I'm taking a lot more this time up to 600mg week tren E
Many find Tren will actually decrease their appetite.. or so a friend told me...

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
For the first 7 or 8 weeks my appetite was way up but its still pretty high now.
Only one way to find out !!!!
Do u take hcg ?? As I'm going bk to trt dose do I need hcg ?? Some say no n some say its a must ?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Only one way to find out !!!!
Do u take hcg ?? As I'm going bk to trt dose do I need hcg ?? Some say no n some say its a must ?
Its not necessary if you're going back to a trt dose or cruising. Cuz you'll always b shutdown

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
If your cruising and intend to come off I would recommend it, if you plan to cruise and then go to TRT then it is not "always" necessary. It can be helpful if you wish to retain the ability to have children in the future.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
So say I do 12 wk blast
. 12 wk cruise
12 blast
12 cruise etc
and repeat and in 3 years want kids ... I just got to start taking hcg basically ??

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
So say I do 12 wk blast
. 12 wk cruise
12 blast
12 cruise etc
and repeat and in 3 years want kids ... I just got to start taking hcg basically ??
Not from what I have seen no, you need to retain function of your testicles so think more like 500mcg divided by 2 twice a week.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
If your cruising and intend to come off I would recommend it, if you plan to cruise and then go to TRT then it is not "always" necessary. It can be helpful if you wish to retain the ability to have children in the future.
Agreed. Lol to hell with kids for me, I just want my pro card.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Not from what I have seen no, you need to retain function of your testicles so think more like 500mcg divided by 2 twice a week.
I mean say 3 years of blasting and cruising with no hcg... Then the minute I decried I want kids , add the correct dosage of hcg ?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I mean say 3 years of blasting and cruising with no hcg... Then the minute I decried I want kids , add the correct dosage of hcg ?
I believe u would just run the normal protocol of 500ius a week, split into 250ius e3d. Then afterwards run a proper pct

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
I believe u would just run the normal protocol of 500ius a week, split into 250ius e3d. Then afterwards run a proper pct
Ah right I get you ... But I've read people having kids on blasts Aswel lol ...
So basically I will be able to have kids then ... That's good to know

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ah right I get you ... But I've read people having kids on blasts Aswel lol ...
So basically I will be able to have kids then ... That's good to know
Lol it depends on the person. U could b infertile or possibly not. 19nors r killer on your hpta