Tren E cycle with test base whaddya think?

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
24 y/o Male
6'3
198 lbs
10-12% bf

So I am planning a 10 week Tren enanthate cycle with test Enanthate as a base. say 200 mg Tren e a week, and 200mg test e a week? Thing is, the test is actually in a bulking mix which has 200mg test e, 125 mg nandrolone decanoate, and 125 mg boldenone undeclynate per ml. So I will take a ml a week, so I am actually going to get 200 mg test, and 125 mg nandrolone and boldenone each. Dunno what to think about that. I guess they can just be there, unless you guys wanna say something about this? Also, If I run this for 10 weeks, when can I start my PCT? I think the enanthate will clear in 2 weeks, but when will the undeclynate and the decanoate clear? Based on that I will have to modify the cycle a bit.

I will also add in 10 mg ostarine. I will also be running MK throughout, which I am already running. That's for some connective tissue healing. Originally I really only wanted to do a cycle for healing, but If I am gonna be shutdown, I thought I might make it a little exciting. I am looking to add in a little mass with this, say 5- 10 lbs.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
personal opinions. 1) 200 mg of tren E is not enough.
2) after running both I prefer tren ace over E
3) if I was you I would up the dosage on the mix to 3 or 4per week and leave the tren out this cycle. And run for 12 weeks.

that being said I don’t really like pre mixed oils.

I will let others handle the PCT since I’m on trt and don’t pct. that’s not my biggest area of knowledge.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
24 y/o Male
6'3
198 lbs
10-12% bf

So I am planning a 10 week Tren enanthate cycle with test Enanthate as a base. say 200 mg Tren e a week, and 200mg test e a week? Thing is, the test is actually in a bulking mix which has 200mg test e, 125 mg nandrolone decanoate, and 125 mg boldenone undeclynate per ml. So I will take a ml a week, so I am actually going to get 200 mg test, and 125 mg nandrolone and boldenone each. Dunno what to think about that. I guess they can just be there, unless you guys wanna say something about this? Also, If I run this for 10 weeks, when can I start my PCT? I think the enanthate will clear in 2 weeks, but when will the undeclynate and the decanoate clear? Based on that I will have to modify the cycle a bit.

I will also add in 10 mg ostarine. I will also be running MK throughout, which I am already running. That's for some connective tissue healing. Originally I really only wanted to do a cycle for healing, but If I am gonna be shutdown, I thought I might make it a little exciting. I am looking to add in a little mass with this, say 5- 10 lbs.
Didn't you just say you were dropping mk and GH due to f4cked blood sugar in another thread?

dacookiemonster

dacookiemonster

Awards
Didn't you just say you were dropping mk and GH due to f4cked blood sugar in another thread?
From my understanding Tren basically heats the body up to prevent blood sugar from going up (yeah this is a simple explanation on a complicated topic). It's anecdotal but a friend of mine ran dienazone (a cousin of Tren) who's diabetic and he didn't have to do a single insulin shot while he was taking it. It could be a coincidence or maybe there's something to that theory.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
24 y/o Male
6'3
198 lbs
10-12% bf

I wouldn’t call tren a ‘healing’ drug bro, deca maybe.....

what’s the osta there for. Feels like asking a girl to stroke your cheek when she is already deep throating you with a finger up your ass (I.e it ain’t gonna come close to the other **** going on)

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
From my understanding Tren basically heats the body up to prevent blood sugar from going up (yeah this is a simple explanation on a complicated topic). It's anecdotal but a friend of mine ran dienazone (a cousin of Tren) who's diabetic and he didn't have to do a single insulin shot while he was taking it. It could be a coincidence or maybe there's something to that theory.
True, I didn't think of Tren's partitioning ability to counteract his high blood sugar, but I still stand by my statements in his other thread that he shouldn't use mk.

dacookiemonster

dacookiemonster

Awards
True, I didn't think of Tren's partitioning ability to counteract his high blood sugar, but I still stand by my statements in his other thread that he shouldn't use mk.
yeah, sorry, i don't know that much about MK given the specific question. i'll defer to you.

i've taken it before but I haven't dove deep into everything else regarding MK.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
mk can be run 5 on 2 off or he could simply use berberine and/metformin to address the BG variability issues?

using tren for that is like booking a night in a hotel just for a 15 minute wank

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yeah, sorry, i don't know that much about MK given the specific question. i'll defer to you.

i've taken it before but I haven't dove deep into everything else regarding MK.
mk can be run 5 on 2 off or he could simply use berberine and/metformin to address the BG variability issues?

using tren for that is like booking a night in a hotel just for a 15 minute wank
Checkout his other thread:

He is already using berberine, and his A1C is well into the prediabetic range, meaning his blood sugar has been prediabetic for months. His average blood sugar is in the 120s which is horrible. Maybe metformin could help but he is already pretty far gone.

Some people can handle the elevated blood sugar from mk, others can go diabetic in months.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Checkout his other thread:

He is already using berberine, and his A1C is well into the prediabetic range, meaning his blood sugar has been prediabetic for months. His average blood sugar is in the 120s which is horrible. Maybe metformin could help but he is already pretty far gone.

Some people can handle the elevated blood sugar from mk, others can go diabetic in months.
id be just dropping the mk rather than using tren to counter it tbh

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was going to drop one of them, but If I start a cycle my insulin sensitivity will return since anabolics tend to do that, or that's what I have read. I will confirm with bloods.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
personal opinions. 1) 200 mg of tren E is not enough.
2) after running both I prefer tren ace over E
3) if I was you I would up the dosage on the mix to 3 or 4per week and leave the tren out this cycle. And run for 12 weeks.

that being said I don’t really like pre mixed oils.

I will let others handle the PCT since I’m on trt and don’t pct. that’s not my biggest area of knowledge.
thanks for the suggestions

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn’t call tren a ‘healing’ drug bro, deca maybe.....

what’s the osta there for. Feels like asking a girl to stroke your cheek when she is already deep throating you with a finger up your ass (I.e it ain’t gonna come close to the other **** going on)
haha brother the tren isn't for healing. The Osta is! I have read it helps with soft tissue damage. Want to see if it will do that

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
id be just dropping the mk rather than using tren to counter it tbh
No man, not using Tren to counter anything. Just going to do this cycle and was going to keep the MK in if the anabolics rein the blood sugar in. If not, I will give it the boot. any idea about how to PCT with this cycle?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with other comments, 200mg trenE is a very mild dose. If thats what youre after, all good.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No man, not using Tren to counter anything. Just going to do this cycle and was going to keep the MK in if the anabolics rein the blood sugar in. If not, I will give it the boot. any idea about how to PCT with this cycle?
pct is tricky because of the bold bro. That’s a 14 day half life (whereas the rest are approx 6 days), so in reality your probably having to wait a month before starting pct and then running an 8 week pct just to be sure your giving your body a boost when
It does eventually clear. Imo for someone not on trt/b n c that’s not a good choice of compound.

id either drop the mix altogether and just run test e with the tren, wait 2 weeks after last pin and pct as normal or run the bulk mix for 6 weeks and then switch to test e for the last 4 so the longer ester is clearing a bit while your on (I don’t love this approach but if you really want to use up that bulk mix cause you already have it then it’s the best approach I can think of).

best of all would be to use tren and test e for the first 6-8 weeks and then switch to test prop and tren ace for the last 2-4, super quick clearance, can start pct close after last pin and less time spent with low hormone levels waiting for **** to clear.

hcg on cycle will of course help whichever route you go

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is Osterine actually god for healing? Always thought that was just another bs DJ Sarm claim. Never seen any studies to indicate it heals any better than any other AAS.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
pct is tricky because of the bold bro. That’s a 14 day half life (whereas the rest are approx 6 days), so in reality your probably having to wait a month before starting pct and then running an 8 week pct just to be sure your giving your body a boost when
It does eventually clear. Imo for someone not on trt/b n c that’s not a good choice of compound.

id either drop the mix altogether and just run test e with the tren, wait 2 weeks after last pin and pct as normal or run the bulk mix for 6 weeks and then switch to test e for the last 4 so the longer ester is clearing a bit while your on (I don’t love this approach but if you really want to use up that bulk mix cause you already have it then it’s the best approach I can think of).

best of all would be to use tren and test e for the first 6-8 weeks and then switch to test prop and tren ace for the last 2-4, super quick clearance, can start pct close after last pin and less time spent with low hormone levels waiting for **** to clear.

hcg on cycle will of course help whichever route you go
This is very solid advice brother. Thanks a lot

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is Osterine actually god for healing? Always thought that was just another bs DJ Sarm claim. Never seen any studies to indicate it heals any better than any other AAS.
Not entirely sure. Seen some people really swear by it online. I guess I want to find out

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I am running this cycle right now, but a bit differently. I am resurrecting the thread to ask a question. What's the half life of Tren hexahydrobenzylcarbonate? Google says 14 days. If that is taken, how long until one can PCT?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I am running this cycle right now, but a bit differently. I am resurrecting the thread to ask a question. What's the half life of Tren hexahydrobenzylcarbonate? Google says 14 days. If that is taken, how long until one can PCT?
First, I do NOT know.

But, usually you need a couple half lives to go by, and 19-nors can take longer to allow PCT (I think perhaps because their metabolites last longer?). So you would be looking at 4-5 weeks probably minimum. I would switch to ace or something fast at the end.

Interested to hear more experienced feedback @Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd say the same, I think its around 14-15 days, but, from my experience, I usually take sustanon for one more week when I'm over with Tren Hex, so basicaly we have 4 weeks for him to go out of the system, also, Tren hex is usually on the lover side as far as dosage goes, so thats good in terms of going quicker out of the system.

MThompson999

Awards
24 y/o Male
6'3
198 lbs
10-12% bf

I was planning on doing 400 to 500 mg of test and 250 to 300 mg of tren ... does this sound like a good starting point for my first cycle of tren?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nobody should just start at 300 Tren a week. Parabolan used to be sold at like 76mg an amp and guys would use one or two amps a week. Start light and work up if needed, as sides allow.
I should add that I am biased towards this approach for every compound. Better to take a little time to find your sweet spot than get your ass kicked out the gate, I feel.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I should add that I am biased towards this approach for every compound. Better to take a little time to find your sweet spot than get your ass kicked out the gate, I feel.
some of us like a foot in the ass

#justsayin

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anabolics increase insulin sensitivity, and yes, during this cycle, with MK on, my blood sugar was very well in control.

I am resurrecting this thread to ask a simple question- How long after ending an Enanthate ester can you start PCT? It's been 3 weeks since my Tren E ended, I think I am ready to PCT. Should I start now, or wait another week? I know somebody up there said you can basically start after two weeks. I guess I am just looking for confirmation.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolics increase insulin sensitivity, and yes, during this cycle, with MK on, my blood sugar was very well in control.

I am resurrecting this thread to ask a simple question- How long after ending an Enanthate ester can you start PCT? It's been 3 weeks since my Tren E ended, I think I am ready to PCT. Should I start now, or wait another week? I know somebody up there said you can basically start after two weeks. I guess I am just looking for confirmation.
2 weeks as the minimum bro. We all metabolise drugs at a different rate so it’s not an exact science but literally pointless before 2 weeks (and in reality 4 weeks is more like it).

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
2 weeks as the minimum bro. We all metabolise drugs at a different rate so it’s not an exact science but literally pointless before 2 weeks (and in reality 4 weeks is more like it).
Thanks man.