TREN dun dun dun (eerie music)

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
maybe lol! serious tho does ANYBODY support that sad man?
For real though I saw him walk away from a podium one time after a news conference and the way he just limped out the room I $hit you not it reminded me of my ailing grandfather a year before he died. I don't care if you're a hard-core dem, to each their own, but c mon the guy is a shell of a man but I guess that's what everyone wants these days. If you're masculine then you're automatically some neo nazi gun toting racist

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Matt/Janae was totally insane as a powerlifter! Crazy weight cuts & world records. He’s written stories about when he was a marine, driving a nail through his hand in a “pain tolerance exercise” as a personal challenge or something. His writing was how I first learned the fundamentals of cutting weight for a 24 hour weighin. One of the craziest backs in powerlifting:

View attachment 220301

I have a picture somewhere with Janae at the Arnold; she’s probably still stronger than me “in retirement” & on estrogen. There’s a documentary called Transformer about him/her/pronoun.
That’s a wild story. I knew I had read something about him/her, but didn’t realize this was the
guy urrr gal….I’m too old to get this confused.😵💫😁

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s a wild story. I knew I had read something about him/her, but didn’t realize this was the
guy urrr gal….I’m too old to get this confused.
If you have ever heard ‘Kroc Rows’ in reference to heavy widowmaker db row sets, this is Kroc.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This thread has gotten outta control all op wanted was to know if he should add tren and now its gone to politics, dudes net banging on each other and transvestites...my kinda thread lol

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This thread has gotten outta control all op wanted was to know if he should add tren and now its gone to politics, dudes net banging on each other and transvestites...my kinda thread lol
Yeah, I blame the “outta control” on Tren….now he sees the path it can lead to just in thought. Imagine what would have happened if we were all partaking in the adventure that is Tren.😎

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This topic went a bit of the rail, but let me just reafirm something, that has already been proposed by the guy who coaches ...

Aas are, at their final endpoint; neuro inflammatory. This is not something that is up to debate. Some aas are more sever offenders then others. Because of this, they do lead to something that, neuro chemically, looks very similar to depression and in fact can, and does, lead to depression in some people. They do not negatively only effect people who are already predisposed to anger, anxiety, depression (albeit in those people, the effects are far more pronounced) - they effect everybody. The length of the cycle and the dosages used, will determine how severely "depressed" you'll end up being.

There are numerous ways how aas do this. From direct androgen receptor agonism in amygdala, to overactivation of the HPA axis, to modulation of dopamine transmission (something 19nor's are the biggest offenders of) which also lowers serotonin and serotonin is also lowered with constant hpa activation which leads to a dysregulated HPA axis which is it the mother of depression.

It is seldomly believed by fellow forum bro's that aas only potentiate your basal negative personality traits, for instance levels of aggression. This is categorically false, and anybody that claims this, has fuack all knowledge about neurobiology. It's just a defense mechanism, people justifying to them selfs that ass are not That bad. It has been studied on primates ad nauseum, testosterone levels above 2x supra physiological levels do in fact cause aggression in all by it self. That's just their acute action. While sustained use leads to what I already alluded to: "depression".