Tren Dick vs Deca Dick?

DirtyPlymouth

Awards
Both Tren and Deca are known for shutting down natural test production harder, faster and more complete than any other AAS. Thats why it's pivotal that both are run with Test, in order to make up for the loss of the body's natural test.

Which shuts down natty test more? Deca or Tren?

BQ - Which do you prefer?

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
Never ran deca but last cycle of tren I ran alongside my TRT and had no dick issues. Libido was higher and harder than usual.

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
Both Tren and Deca are known for shutting down natural test production harder, faster and more complete than any other AAS. Thats why it's pivotal that both are run with Test, in order to make up for the loss of the body's natural test.

Which shuts down natty test more? Deca or Tren?

BQ - Which do you prefer?
Runnin 400mg of tren a week now w about 800mg of test. I have no problems, shut down is shut down In my opinion but not too sure if one more than the other. They're both 19 NOR compounds

Warwarrior

Awards
Never ran deca but last cycle of tren I ran alongside my TRT and had no dick issues. Libido was higher and harder than usual.
What's your TRT and did u take anything for the estros or prolactin or just ran the tren alongside your trt test dose?

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
What's your TRT and did u take anything for the estros or prolactin or just ran the tren alongside your trt test dose?
TRT dose is 200 a week. With one arimidex a week to keep estrogen down.
Nothing for prolactin. Luckily haven't had any issues where needed it.
Tren was 75 ED = 525 a week for 6 weeks

Real happy with results like I said no libido issues at all. Biggest problem I had was insomnia.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Had no libido problems on Test/Tren/Mast 100mg EOD. I was a raging animal wanting to **** everything I saw lol.

TFlifting

Awards
I did low dose test as well with tren, had no problem and never had tren dick... you only need about a TRT dose and you should have absolutely no worries I know people who even use 700mg tren/week with 250mg test/week, still no problems

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Two completely different things.. It's actually dhn(dihydronandrolone) that gives u deca dick when running deca.. Not progesterone.. Although u can easily counter that with some test as test converts to dht.. Or just take straight dht aka proviron.. Or of course mast.. Prolactin/progesterone and deca and tren dick r two of the most misunderstood things of ever seen..Progesterone actually lowers prolactin .. Tren should actually increase libido.. Dht/ masteron is frequently run with that to alleviate any issues... Dht actually works even better with nandrolone

Also forgot to mention that 90% of the time they're r so many underlying factors and variables which can cause ED.. Not controlling estrogen/destroying estrogen .. Blood pressure.. Lack of dht conversion.. Terrible cholesterol levels..'use of stimulants on cycle to cut.. Prostate issues.. Control your estrogen .. Make sure u have dht on a nandro cycle.. Control Bp.. Keep your heart healthy with a clean dieT and cardio.. All these ED issues can be resolved

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
Two completely different things.. It's actually dhn(dihydronandrolone) that gives u deca dick when running deca.. Not progesterone.. Although u can easily counter that with some test as test converts to dht.. Or just take straight dht aka proviron.. Or of course mast.. Prolactin/progesterone and deca and tren dick r two of the most misunderstood things of ever seen..Progesterone actually lowers prolactin .. Tren should actually increase libido.. Dht/ masteron is frequently run with that to alleviate any issues... Dht actually works even better with nandrolone

Also forgot to mention that 90% of the time they're r so many underlying factors and variables which can cause ED.. Not controlling estrogen/destroying estrogen .. Blood pressure.. Lack of dht conversion.. Terrible cholesterol levels..'use of stimulants on cycle to cut.. Prostate issues.. Control your estrogen .. Make sure u have dht on a nandro cycle.. Control Bp.. Keep your heart healthy with a clean dieT and cardio.. All these ED issues can be resolved
Mind linking us to some studies that show its DHN that causes it?
Im not arguing its progesterone that causes it.
I do think prolactin plays a big part in it. Ive seen poeple running a 2:1 test to deca ratio and still get a limp noodle because they let their estro get out of control which then raised the prolactin levels and so forth....

Your theory is interesting though and i would like to read more about it.