Tren Cutting Cycle - Need a Good Test Base for Lethargy

M

MrBEEF

Awards
Yo,

What's the best Test base for a Tren-Cutting Cycle? So far I am going to run TR3N(low-dosing) + EPI3TANE(typical dosing)+CLEN(low-dosing) for PH's. I am worried about lethargy/sex drive. Going to keep the TR3N on the lower dosages as this is my first time using it and I have a tendency for hairloss.

I may ditch the clen due to the heart damage effect. I know it's only in large dosing but it's just not worth it. Feel free to comment here as well. I have experience with clen, and know how to run it.

Thanks

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Some good test bases are actual testosterone, trest, stano, bps dermacrine.

M

MrBEEF

Awards
Some good test bases are actual testosterone, trest, stano, bps dermacrine.
I'd love to use the real stuff, but not too sure of the needle thing. I also have no idea where in the hell to find a legit place for it. I have heard a lot about BPS decramine, and trest. I'll start there and look into dosing it.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to use the real stuff, but not too sure of the needle thing. I also have no idea where in the hell to find a legit place for it. I have heard a lot about BPS decramine, and trest. I'll start there and look into dosing it.
Lol you can find barrels of testosterone in warehouses all over :p just need to do some research. But if you are not a fan of the needle I'd look into dermacrine and trest. Trest will be the better option for battling lethargy and keeping libido up, but you will have to battle the estrogen sides, dermacrine on the other hand is mild and you shouldn't have any issues with estrogen.