Tren cough from test

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to order them, but Easy Touch makes great 27g insulin syringes with a 1/2”.

I can’t believe you pushed all that through 30g; you must have the patience of Job. Drawing oil through a 29g even is unbearably slow to me. Are you backloading these at least? With the 27g you can draw and pin with the same needle fine, IME.

I would consider a bigger gauge needle for the thicker oil.
I was gonna rear load them but I got a golden era bodybuilder buddy. 58 yr old dude who still uses the sauce lol. He told me to just pull it normal and that's what he does. And then he told me to just inject in the delt three times with three different needles and not to worry. Dude was taking s*** before I was born so I trust what he says lol. It did take forever tho. I'm thinking of rear loading them and having them ready so all I have to do is stick myself and inject. It was less stressful though that's for sure and I didn't cough once

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to order them, but Easy Touch makes great 27g insulin syringes with a 1/2”.

I can’t believe you pushed all that through 30g; you must have the patience of Job. Drawing oil through a 29g even is unbearably slow to me. Are you backloading these at least? With the 27g you can draw and pin with the same needle fine, IME.

I would consider a bigger gauge needle for the thicker oil.
I have found 1/2, 1 inch and 1 1/4 27 gauge luer lock pins.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was gonna rear load them but I got a golden era bodybuilder buddy. 58 yr old dude who still uses the sauce lol. He told me to just pull it normal and that's what he does. And then he told me to just inject in the delt three times with three different needles and not to worry. Dude was taking s*** before I was born so I trust what he says lol. It did take forever tho. I'm thinking of rear loading them and having them ready so all I have to do is stick myself and inject. It was less stressful though that's for sure and I didn't cough once
Yeah I pull and pin with the same needle on the 27s; they aren’t luer lock and seem to still jab clean even after going through a stopper once prior. But 30g is so much smaller than 27 is my point; I would think backloading would save you time actually.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I pull and pin with the same needle on the 27s; they aren’t luer lock and seem to still jab clean even after going through a stopper once prior. But 30g is so much smaller than 27 is my point; I would think backloading would save you time actually.
Yeah I would have to agree...backloading would work with the amount of gear he is taking.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I would have to agree...backloading would work with the amount of gear he is taking.
If he’s loading up 6 slinpins, it’s not a waste of time, and will cause less scar tissue with totally fresh needles for each jab.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
3cc in a shoulder lol… that’s another great way to build up scar tissue extremely fast. Even if you don’t feel pain that small muscle won’t react very well long term to that much oil.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
3cc in a shoulder lol… that’s another great way to build up scar tissue extremely fast. Even if you don’t feel pain that small muscle won’t react very well long term to that much oil.
That was something I wondered.

I mean if there’s a 1cc pocket of oil, all of the delt needs to move tissue around to displace that. But if there’s 3x as much in the same total real estate, where is the line where tissue starts getting overly stretched to handle so much displacement, and then becomes damaged permanently? I mean people who have been very obese, even if they diet and empty those fat cells out, if the skin has been so stretched for so long it does create permanent loose skin to a degree proportional to the damage.

I don’t know the medical answers here, but that’s my totally uneducated concern: you pin above a certain volume threshold in a given area, you pass a point of “acceptable” rate of local scar tissue creation. Maybe that’s good from a site enhancement perspective, but poor for future administration there as well as actual muscle health/function.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I mean if there’s a 1cc pocket of oil, all of the delt needs to move tissue around to displace that. But if there’s 3x as much in the same total real estate, where is the line where tissue starts getting overly stretched to handle so much displacement, and then becomes damaged permanently? I mean people who have been very obese, even if they diet and empty those fat cells out, if the skin has been so stretched for so long it does create permanent loose skin to a degree proportional to the damage.

I don’t know the medical answers here, but that’s my totally uneducated concern: you pin above a certain volume threshold in a given area, you pass a point of “acceptable” rate of local scar tissue creation. Maybe that’s good from a site enhancement perspective, but poor for future administration there as well as actual muscle health/function.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If he’s loading up 6 slinpins, it’s not a waste of time, and will cause less scar tissue with totally fresh needles for each jab.
Human pin cushion time. I have grown to enjoy pinning...call me crazy. Lol

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I was thinking maybe doing 3cc every other day. 1.5cc in each shoulder with the slin pin. Also this is just for my cycle. Around September October I'll drop my test back down to 250 and primo to 200

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

100% what I believe too

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Haza25 Pro Bodybuilding 4
JoeBrooklyn Anabolics 11
Anabolics 7
anarchy Anabolics 8
Supplements 21