Tren bulking cycle ideas

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys, currently brainstorming some ideas for my tren bulking cycle in the next 2 months or so. For those with the experience, how would you construct a tren bulking cycle yourselves? Interested in seeing everyone’s ideas. Currently thinking of doing something like test e 250mg deca 250mg tren e 500mg with an anadrol kicker. Would love to hear other potential cycle ideas. I’ll be logging this cycle as well. Goals are as much strength and size as possible.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would drop the tren down to 250 and let the test and deca do the heavy lifting.. I feel like so much tren will make it hard to eat and really hard to keep full.. the tren eats through the nutrients about as fast as you can get them in.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think personally that test, deca and gh would be more appropriate for bulking. Gh should help with additional anabolism and some lypolysis while test and deca will be heavy hitters.

I would save the tren for a recomp...or i would run at the tail end of the cycle to get a boost.

but...you ran tren before so you know better than me

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would drop the tren down to 250 and let the test and deca do the heavy lifting.. I feel like so much tren will make it hard to eat and really hard to keep full.. the tren eats through the nutrients about as fast as you can get them in.
Yea that’s a good point with tren making it difficult to eat enough. My reasoning for the higher tren and lower test n deca was to keep the gains a bit on the leaner side. Was intending to use the deca more for joints and a bit more mass. Also wanted higher tren to hopefully get my strength to skyrocket, because I know from my prior experience with tren that it’s great for strength.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think personally that test, deca and gh would be more appropriate for bulking. Gh should help with additional anabolism and some lypolysis while test and deca will be heavy hitters.

I would save the tren for a recomp...or i would run at the tail end of the cycle to get a boost.

but...you ran tren before so you know better than me
Yea you’re probably right tbh, just want to incorporate the tren to help stay on the leaner side while getting a lot stronger

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You really enjoyed your last blast eh?
Loved it man. Side effects for me weren’t anywhere near as bad as most people seem to get on tren. Only downside was the amount of calories I had to cram down to grow due to the tren just burning it all up haha.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
get some methyl tren for pre wo
Ehh sounds a bit intense for me haha. Was thinking of using anadrol as a kicker. Currently around 215-218lbs, aiming for 230-240 on this next blast and hoping to crack a 405+ bench.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys, currently brainstorming some ideas for my tren bulking cycle in the next 2 months or so. For those with the experience, how would you construct a tren bulking cycle yourselves? Interested in seeing everyone’s ideas. Currently thinking of doing something like test e 250mg deca 250mg tren e 500mg with an anadrol kicker. Would love to hear other potential cycle ideas. I’ll be logging this cycle as well. Goals are as much strength and size as possible.
Also could do 400 test 400 deca 600 tren with a 20mg superdrol kicker. Anyone else got input? Putting together cycles is a pain in the ass for me lmao.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gosh, this is a tough one because tren is the king of all kings in every way. Nutrient partitioner, strength upon more strength while leaning out and building a solid separated physique. While it’s super beneficial to run above 400mg... until it kicks you right in your nuts and you debate if the heartburn, appetite suppression, bronchial constriction, cramping etc is worth it. GW helps a ton with endurance and breathing issues but the others are hard to manage. I’m an advocate of lower dosed tren all day to reap the benefits but if you can handle more go for it

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gosh, this is a tough one because tren is the king of all kings in every way. Nutrient partitioner, strength upon more strength while leaning out and building a solid separated physique. While it’s super beneficial to run above 400mg... until it kicks you right in your nuts and you debate if the heartburn, appetite suppression, bronchial constriction, cramping etc is worth it. GW helps a ton with endurance and breathing issues but the others are hard to manage. I’m an advocate of lower dosed tren all day to reap the benefits but if you can handle more go for it
Yea it’s definitely a lot, but I’m just a bit paranoid that if I don’t run enough that I might not reach my goals that I’ve set for myself. Honestly though, now I’m considering dropping the tren to 400 and keeping the deca and test at 400. I’m also leaning a bit more towards the anadrol for a kicker.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea it’s definitely a lot, but I’m just a bit paranoid that if I don’t run enough that I might not reach my goals that I’ve set for myself. Honestly though, now I’m considering dropping the tren to 400 and keeping the deca and test at 400. I’m also leaning a bit more towards the anadrol for a kicker.
im liking this idea the best.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quick update for those interested. I decided on 400mg of tren e 400mg deca and 400mg test e with a 100mg anadrol kicker for the cycle. Already ordered everything and will hopefully have a log up in the next 6-8 weeks or so :)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Although people often say dont mix two 19 nors, from the perspective of their action they should mix well.

Tren has strong catabolic hormone inhibiting properties and igf 1 sensitization increase properties while deca is a very strong androgen receptor binder.

Interestingly enough, during my last sickness, in november, i was prescribed albuterol inhaler to help with breathing (pneumonia). I heard it can help with the tren breathing issues acutely, for example right after injection. I am also allergic to dust (no allergies to pollen, only to large amounts of dust). It is amazing how one puff makes you breathe easier.

You may want to look into it if issues arise.

Although at the dose i plan to use (100-200mg a week) i dont think it will be needed.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interested in seeing how this treats you bro. Can you tag me in the log. I literally have all those compounds in my stash and might look at this for a winter bulker......

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Although people often say dont mix two 19 nors, from the perspective of their action they should mix well.

Tren has strong catabolic hormone inhibiting properties and igf 1 sensitization increase properties while deca is a very strong androgen receptor binder.

Interestingly enough, during my last sickness, in november, i was prescribed albuterol inhaler to help with breathing (pneumonia). I heard it can help with the tren breathing issues acutely, for example right after injection. I am also allergic to dust (no allergies to pollen, only to large amounts of dust). It is amazing how one puff makes you breathe easier.

You may want to look into it if issues arise.

Although at the dose i plan to use (100-200mg a week) i dont think it will be needed.
Never had the tren cough last cycle if that’s what you mean. I actually used an albuterol inhaler on my last tren cycle to try and help me catch my breath during workouts since tren impacted my endurance so negatively but the albuterol wasn’t any help unfortunately.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interested in seeing how this treats you bro. Can you tag me in the log. I literally have all those compounds in my stash and might look at this for a winter bulker......
I’ll definitely tag you in at as well as everyone else who’s interested

Tbow69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Quick update for those interested. I decided on 400mg of tren e 400mg deca and 400mg test e with a 100mg anadrol kicker for the cycle. Already ordered everything and will hopefully have a log up in the next 6-8 weeks or so :)

Atta boy, maybe 600mg tren and it looks like the perfect anabolic cocktail