Tren and Test Cycle, just making sure Ive got all my bases covered

mike639852

Awards
Hey guys so I am going to be using Tren for the first time, I have run a couple of cycles (3 to be exact) with test and am looking to try Tren this time. I will be using Test E and Tren E, but can purchase tren Ace or Prop if that would be smarter. I figured it makes more sense to have the PCT and be fully prepared for recovery first before getting the tren.

From what I have read a lot of people like to run test for two weeks after the tren, so I plan on running test and tren for 10 weeks and then just test for 2 more weeks, or would you guys just run tren the whole time and not en it two weeks early. Now because I am using ethanate I know to wait approximately 2 weeks from my last pin to start my pct. Here is my cycle and PCT schedule.

I plan on using caber over HCG.

Weeks 1-12: 100mg of test a week, 300 mg of Tren a week, pinning twice a week, caber .5mg twice a week
weeks 10-12: 100mg of test a week pinning twice a week, caber .5mg twice a week

two weeks after last pin begin PCT.
Week 1: Clomid 50 mg daily
Week 2: Clomid 50 mg daily
Week 3: Clomid 25 mg daily
week 4: Clomid 25 mg daily

I will also be using lean xtreme for cortisol control during my PCT for 4 weeks.

I'm also using some liver and Kidney support during an after cycle because better safe than sorry.

Also would you recommend an AI even though I am only running 100mg of test? Ive alos heard of people using a natty test booster during their PCT, as well as continuing the Caber, would you recommend doing either of those.

Taking Tren very seriously and want to make sure that I have all of my bases covered, thanks again everyone.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally Id run test a little higher. But thats largely based on what Id consider my sweetspot "trt" dose. And, I know exactly what my AI dose needs to be when test is dosed at 200mg/wk.

Which I think is the most fundamental concern with tren: controlling e2. Not tanking it, and not letting it get too high. If you can do this, there should be no need to run caber blindly.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd for info, I've been doing some research on Tren and agree with Nac. I am a fan of using Caber to help control Prolactin but I wouldn't blindly run it that high. I'd personally start with cutting the dose in half to .25mg twice a week. Then adjust accordingly.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Tren Ace twice a week is asking for side effects and less results. Pin it everyday or every other day.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I would also switch out Test E for Test P and the dose it Tren A @ 75mg eod and Test P @ 50mg eod,so 200mg Test and 300mg Tren.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would also switch out Test E for Test P and the dose it Tren A @ 75mg eod and Test P @ 50mg eod,so 200mg Test and 300mg Tren.
I agree with this, 300 mg tren is plenty, I could see test at 300 too and keep them equal. Jakz have you ever run tren with anadrol? If so, is it as crazy as people say?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I can't run tren due to anxiety.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What cycle support are you using OP? CEL CYCLE ASSIST and CEL TUDCA have been used by many respected members on this forum with great results.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I can understand that, I get it from test alone after a cycle but it's not an every day thing thank god
Fwiw people love the Adrol, test, tren stack.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fwiw people love the Adrol, test, tren stack.

Yeah it seems to be the most hardcore, test tren mast is great and I assume since tren kinda does what mast does and more , anadrol would be preferable if you don't count the sides

mike639852

Awards
Do you change to test Test P and Tren A simply for helping with side effects, since the shorter ester makes it easier to get off the tren adn reduce the sides as quickly as possible? Iv'e just always used Test E when running my test cycles so for me since I know how that affects my boy I waas keeping with the test E, but am willing to change it up if it makes more sense to do so.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren a is for being able to drop the cycle yes.. tren has some nasty sides, don't go above 400 is my advice.. preferably 300 as max first time.