Tren and sterile water?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So a source that I know sells parabolan that’s in benzyl alcohol 2%,benzyl benzoate 10%, sterile water. Can someone explain me how that makes sense? I don’t know much about this specific type of stuff but sterile water in a oil based substance? Thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer this, if anyone knows! @Hyde @Smont @Renew1 @Matthersby @CroLifter @Alchemist11

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So a source that I know sells parabolan that’s in benzyl alcohol 2%,benzyl benzoate 10%, sterile water. Can someone explain me how that makes sense? I don’t know much about this specific type of stuff but sterile water in a oil based substance? Thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer this, if anyone knows! @Hyde @Smont @Renew1 @Matthersby @CroLifter @Alchemist11

It's Tren Suspension (Like Test Suspension).
It is water based.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've heard of tren suspension. That's water based tren. But I dont see any way you can mix oil and water in 1 vial. It would look like Italian dressing lol. I dont see a carrier oil listed tho. It just looks like sterile water. I personally wouldn't use it unless you wanted a pre workout boost for powerlifting or something.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's Tren Suspension (Like Test Suspension).
It is water based.
Then why the hell would say sell it like regular parabolan? Doesn’t it change everything?? I don’t know much about suspension as I’ve never really looking into it but isn’t suspension basically no ester making it only a few hours half life??

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Then why the hell would say sell it like regular parabolan? Doesn’t it change everything?? I don’t know much about suspension as I’ve never really looking into it but isn’t suspension basically no ester making it only a few hours half life??
Yes. That's why its really a pre workout drug, or if you wanna be a fake natty and inject test and tren suspension 3x day leading up to a meet, cut it out 3 days before the meet and pass the drug test like someone I know lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes. That's why its really a pre workout drug, or if you wanna be a fake natty and inject test and tren suspension 3x day leading up to a meet, cut it out 3 days before the meet and pass the drug test like someone I know lol
To be clear it's not me, I never used the stuff. But I know someone who did that

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I've heard of Tren Suspension, but I've certainly never used it.
Test Suspension is certainly mucho rapido, so I'd expect the Tren to be the same.

I can say with pretty high confidence that I'll probably never use that.

:)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've heard of Tren Suspension, but I've certainly never used it.
Test Suspension is certainly much rapido, so I'd expect the Tren to be the same.

I can say with pretty high confidence that I'll probably never use that.

:)
In and out the same day, no matter how
Which fucking labs would be stupid enough to sell that as parabolan man? Wtf Im shocked.
Isint parabolan tren hex?
That is a major difference.
Tr
Which fucking labs would be stupid enough to sell that as parabolan man? Wtf Im shocked.
Ya, its pretty shitty, some poor bastard is gonna buy it, shoot it 1-2x week and end up with some weird sides. The only way I really see using it is your already on tren and want that added pre workout boost. But even then, no thank you

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Here we go again, breaking up my posts and only delivering parts of them lol. Wtf

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank for the replies. I always use my private labs that isn’t open to public and the first time I go for a open lab (supposedly a pretty respected one in Canada) I get on this lmfao! Whats super weird is they even sell their tren ACE with that same water solution... is there something we don’t know wtf? Anyways I sent them a hateful email so I’ll know. But as you say my thinking is some poor idiot is going to buy this, inject twice a week, get NOTHING out of it except weird peeks and lows and sides.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just yesterday I wanted to ask you have you started this blast.
Damn, thats confusing as fvck.
Ask them to send you pictures of oil or liquid... Hope they just fvcked up description

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Like others said, its either tren base (susp) or parabolan but they put "sterile water" by mistake.

Also, I think that the all "you will get an infection with water based drug" is a bit overrated.

I always mixed my hcg in a vial with 0.9% BA in sterile water and used that same vial for over a month, and never had any issues.

Granted, those were subq injections but still, i am sure it would get infected if there was sh1t growing inside.

That being said, i would rather take Test susp or oral trest pwo. I am not sure how much of a problem that may be, but the huge influx of non esterified tren may cause an issue with airway inflammation, i would be concerned about that, then that training session is toast.

The sole act of injecting breaks up some of the ester, thats why you always get an initial spike in levels. We know that even esterified tren can cause irritation in the airways upon injcting.

People used to say that there were some "solvents" specific to tren based drugs that caused irritation. I dont buy it, i think it is the compound itself, with induction of pgf 2a

The same reason why it is such a good fat burner is also a reason why it causes inflammation within the airways.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank for the replies. I always use my private labs that isn’t open to public and the first time I go for a open lab (supposedly a pretty respected one in Canada) I get on this lmfao! Whats super weird is they even sell their tren ACE with that same water solution... is there something we don’t know wtf? Anyways I sent them a hateful email so I’ll know. But as you say my thinking is some poor idiot is going to buy this, inject twice a week, get NOTHING out of it except weird peeks and lows and sides.
I've heard of tren ace in water as well, only seen it carried by 1 or 2 ppl. I dont understand how that works with esters, either way I'd say a avoid this company

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the replies guys. I’ll just wait for my regular compagnies stuff to arrive. It’s usually 1-2 days and it’s been 22 days pending because of covid that’s why I wanted to go with the other one until my main source arrivé but no way.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After 20 days of delay because of stupid ass Canada post I received my main sources tren hex. Starting tonight. I might use that other trash once a week or something for a little kick for legs or I’ll simply throw it in the trash. I sent them a mail basically saying they are known on forums and I wouldn’t hesitate to bash them if they don’t have a real answer for me. Was my first time ever buying from a open source and it’s my last time too. I explained that to mu private labs rep and he basically laughed saying I should throw that **** in the garbage

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
After 20 days of delay because of stupid ass Canada post I received my main sources tren hex. Starting tonight. I might use that other trash once a week or something for a little kick for legs or I’ll simply throw it in the trash. I sent them a mail basically saying they are known on forums and I wouldn’t hesitate to bash them if they don’t have a real answer for me. Was my first time ever buying from a open source and it’s my last time too. I explained that to mu private labs rep and he basically laughed saying I should throw that **** in the garbage
If you do try it, let us know how tren suspension feels. But keep a eye out for infection. I'd probably hold onto it for a rainy day, or maybe never use it at all. But I can't get myself to chuck gear. I'm too cheap. At one time I ended up with 1/2cc in 4 different vials, test mast and eq. I popped the tops and drew me all up and pinned it so it wouldn't go to waste lol

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I don’t use it I’ll either donate it to anyone who pays shipping or I’ll throw it in the garbage

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I don’t use it I’ll either donate it to anyone who pays shipping or I’ll throw it in the garbage
Like i said, i never hwd issues with hcg and i used a single vial for over a month

If you do in fact get an infection, then it just means it has been brewed poorly with not enough care, period.