Tren and GH when chewing gum all day a lot make jawline stronger, aesthetic or something to try to not bring about.

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
I chew nicotine gum all day which is addictive, like 10 hours and chew normal gum between that, so like 10 hours a day of actually chewing because nicotine stims you out and makes you chew a lot, a jaw is a muscle and sometimes my jaw gets sore and I have kinda a defined jaw for my natural face, was wondering if adding tren and bulking with GH in the mix causes a lot of jaw muscle growth, it must right? Is it something to avoid "beefing up jaw muscle" or something that make jaw more angular and muscular but like a fat looking way, like bloated IFBB guy kinda GH thick face, normal dudes who chew gum on tren/GH/any high anabolic amount, does the a lot of jaw muscle growth but not IFBB mens open mode amount add to jawline aesthetics or something to avoid over bulking jaw, am curious what to expect from others experience of how much it grows and looks like. If 1 hour of biceps is a lot of bicep training half the day chewing gum on gear must like double it or something, idk? Am curious.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FWIW when I was in my younger 20s I had severe jaw pain and realized I was clenching my teeth a lot in my sleep. I didn't damage my teeth but could have, dentist told me to cut back on the chewing gum. weird little experience there but again fwiw