Tren anav/ deca test cycle

LoreKing93

Awards
Help guys , what you Think about this cycle ?
I want to prevent side effect because tren has a lot of them..

1-10 weekTesto E. 250 mg

1-10 weekTren E. 200 mg

1-8 week Anavar (oxa) 50 mg ed

1-10 week Femara (Letro) 1/2 take 1 day yes and 1 day no or Arimidex take 1 everyday ?

1-10 week Dostinex (Cabergolina) 5mg 2-3 a week

1-8 week Samarin 140 for the oxa side effect 1-2 caps take every day or 2 take 1 day yes and 1 no ?

N2guard 7 caps take 1 day yes and 1 day no , take from the begining or take into the post cycle teraphy ?

Cardarina 20 mg every day from 1- 10 week ?

Pct ---------------------------------------------------------

I have to spend 1 week before do it or i should start immediately with pct after cycle is conclused?

11- 14 hcg (gonasi) 5000 i.u.

12- 14 Nolva(tomexifene) 40-40-20-20 or Fareston (toremifene) ? Fareston shoul be taken during the cycle ?

12-14 Clomid 50-50-25-25

12-14 Arimidex 1 or Aromasin 12.5mg or Femara 1/2 take 1 day yes ans 1 no

Pramipexole before go to bed to fight prolactina ?
And Benadryl for sleep for also 7-8 hours?
However if i take istead of Anavar (oxa) the Decadurabolin 200mg for 1-8 week is this cycle good enough or i can take other to prevent side effect of deca?(samarin 140 in that case no)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your previous experience with aas? I don't get that question, deca instead of anavar? This just tells me you're doing a first cycle and being reckless. Deca is a completly different compound and much stronger than anavar with more sides. You don't wanna stack 2 nandrolones. You need to understand the compounds and not just read what people are using and then go for it. You don't need to take sleeping pills or dose arimidex at 1mg. You can but you increase the risk of crashing your estrogen. I have done countless cycles with different compounds but I promise you this. Tren sides are absolutely horrible if they're bad and it's nothing you should ever use on a first of second cycle. Besides, what's your age , weight , height, body fat? What's the reason for this cycle?

LoreKing93

Awards
I'm 23 , 177 cm 83kg bodyfat 12
Yes first cycle to build a massive volume and strength gain with a lean mass

LoreKing93

Awards

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Well there are better option for mass. The you stack 3 compound on your first cycle is just stupid, how can you know what does what? How can you know what compound that gives you the sides? You don't run tren on your first cycle and tren will do what anavar does but way better. Just do a normal test cycle and see how your body reacts.

On top of that you're too young to jump on tren.

LoreKing93

Awards
i'm 23 and it s time to build some lean mass amd break some ass . So for this cycle you prefer deca instead of oxa?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you even listening to anything i just said? You don't stack two nandrolones (deca and tren =nandrolones). You don't run tren on your first cycle and you don't run 3 compounds on your first cycle. My advice to you is to use test only. You will build massive size with test on a first cycle.

LoreKing93

Awards
Ok bro but if it s the third or fourth it should be run? Amd if no deca what else for buil lean mass?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok bro but if it s the third or fourth it should be run? Amd if no deca what else for buil lean mass?
There's no should. You have to be more clear with your messages. Are you asking if you should stack deca and tren or just run tren on a later cycle?. Lean mass comes from diet. Deca can be clean, primo,eq,tbol,winstrol,anavar etc. Tren obviously. Just do test on your first cycle and don't think so much ahead in Time. Read up a little more to understandthe dosage and why you do certain things. You can't just copy and paste some formula that's not for everyone. I run arimidex with tren at 400 between .25-0.5. You have to check your blood to know where your estro will be. It's impossible for anyone to know how your body will respond.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
* 3 rd 4 th cycle
D bol ?
I hate dbol, why? Cause of the estrogen. I mean you're asking questions I can't answer. How can I know what your body will be like after a cycle ? How do I know your diet is good? Your estrogen will be in check? Dbol is a bulker but it will bloat you

LoreKing93

Awards
Diet perfect now i'm with 3000 kcal during cycle 5-6000 yeah maybe dbol use as kikstarter for 4 week only for maximize. Yes or stack test tren with boldenone for 8 week

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diet perfect now i'm with 3000 kcal during cycle 5-6000 yeah maybe dbol use as kikstarter for 4 week only for maximize. Yes or stack test tren with boldenone for 8 week
5-6000 calories? Way too much and with dbol you will look like a water buffalo.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have 0 clue what you're doing and I strongly advice you to do test only to get an understanding how to use it and how it affects you. You're just throwing cycles out there and think they will do miracles which they won't.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bro, just go for it, and remember to log it and take lots of pics. Chados this should be fun. Lol

Dholmes90

Awards
i'm 23 and it s time to build some lean mass amd break some ass . So for this cycle you prefer deca instead of oxa?
You can build plenty of lean mass and break some ass with doing just a basic test E or C cycle only. No need to add in several more compounds for your first cycle when you don't even know how your body will react to test first. I'll be running my first test cycle next year and only just test because I want to keep my first cycle as simple as possible and not be worrying so much about which compound is causing this side effect or that side effect, and so on. More isn't always better, remember that.

Good luck bro.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro, just go for it, and remember to log it and take lots of pics. Chados this should be fun. Lol
Haha yeah , I'm not gonna say I've done everything to perfection but even after many cycles I was scared of tren and I read up a ton about it. I never had sides that bothered me except for tren. Adding 6k calories with dbol at 83kg , I cant imagine what one would look like. You went up close to 200 and you did 3k right?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Help me out brother
His MO looks familiar. Chances are he is going to run whatever the fuk he wants, he seems to be one of those guys looking for enabling. Guys who are genuinely open to advice on what is "best" to run when they are relatively ignorant, dont post like this guy.

He's not interested in hearing "run less steronz", or "save tren for a later cycle".

But, watevs.

LoreKing93

Awards
Yeeaaaaa Kingg buffalo ahahaha winter is now bulkingggg xD no.. i know only test for first cycle.. but i want to know what you think about this cycle with the tren it should be have a good structor with the dosage of also caber etc or have something to change? For example if we use bolde tren test (not for me but i want only to know if it s possibile and what do you think about it.. ) bolde shoul be taken from 10 week what dosage And pct and the other protection are the same or other ? In which quantity ?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha yeah , I'm not gonna say I've done everything to perfection but even after many cycles I was scared of tren and I read up a ton about it. I never had sides that bothered me except for tren. Adding 6k calories with dbol at 83kg , I cant imagine what one would look like. You went up close to 200 and you did 3k right?
I was around 3000-3200

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeeaaaaa Kingg buffalo ahahaha winter is now bulkingggg xD no.. i know only test for first cycle.. but i want to know what you think about this cycle with the tren it should be have a good structor with the dosage of also caber etc or have something to change? For example if we use bolde tren test (not for me but i want only to know if it s possibile and what do you think about it.. ) bolde shoul be taken from 10 week what dosage And pct and the other protection are the same or other ? In which quantity ?
I have no idea what youre saying , if you should start eq at week 10 or go for ten weeks? Both are wrong. Trust me you might think that it doesn't matter if you're bloated but you will hate it and you will loose the gains. I don't feel comfortable telling you what I think since i know you're asking questions cause you wanna run it. Stop being so reckless and read about every compound and understand what they do. For all I know you could be 15. Do you know what caber does, arimidex does, why you use them?

LoreKing93

Awards
No bro i'm simply not english so i cant understand evry word however t ent for 10 week amd stop for first cycle (i know) . But i want to know to learn more also about them. Yes(carb)
dostinex is used to lower prolactin levels is able to restor testosteron level
arimidex inhibits the enzyme aromatase associated with estrogen production

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No bro i'm simply not english so i cant understand evry word however t ent for 10 week amd stop for first cycle (i know) . But i want to know to learn more also about them. Yes(carb)
dostinex is used to lower prolactin levels is able to restor testosteron level
arimidex inhibits the enzyme aromatase associated with estrogen production
Now you're just copying and pasting.

LoreKing93

Awards
no bro, I translated it with google translator .. because my english sucks .. and it would have been a disgusting

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’ve clearly done very little research; I’d be surprised if you’ve even been lifting for a year. Hold off on the cycle and do more research.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no bro, I translated it with google translator .. because my english sucks .. and it would have been a disgusting
You wanna know why you take it and not just reading somewhere what it does. It's about understanding it. Yes you might get away making mistakes. With tren you can **** yourself up very easily.

LoreKing93

Awards
Yes you are right . I know i know there a ton of side effects on tren .. Infact i had even read about a test / tren ratio of 1 to 5 to minimize side effect of tren example test 500 tren 100 test 250 tren 50 ..but they remain anyway, they don t disappear

LoreKing93

Awards
No..I asked a lot and tried mostly on the internet, but many things are not clear, because they are not found, and no one tells you ... you would be greatly surprised instead, if you see my body I've been training for 4 years very hard .. arm size 44 cm .. squat 120 kg clean .. bench clean 110 kg .. deadlift 180 clean .. so trust me .. very very hard..and not wasting time with phone in the gym..

LoreKing93

Awards
You wanna know why you take it and not just reading somewhere what it does. It's about understanding it. Yes you might get away making mistakes. With tren you can **** yourself up very easily.
No..I asked a lot and tried mostly on the internet, but many things are not clear, because they are not found, and no one tells you ... you would be greatly surprised instead, if you see my body I've been training for 4 years very hard .. arm size 44 cm .. squat 120 kg clean .. bench clean 110 kg .. deadlift 180 clean .. so trust me .. very very hard..and not wasting time with phone in the gym..

LoreKing93

Awards
You’ve clearly done very little research; I’d be surprised if you’ve even been lifting for a year. Hold off on the cycle and do more research.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I benchpressed 155 kg before touching tren that's not the point. Point is that many people get bad sides on test alone. You have to take a lot of things in to account. 1. You don't need tren on a first cycle. 2. You don't know how your body will respond to steroids 3. You might get amazing results in something far easier to handle without harming your body. 4. You don't know enough about steroids and 5. You dont know how each compound will change your body physically.winstrol make me extremely lean while for someone else it won't do a much so why start with something that you could possibly be unhappy with and that can make you feel like ****?

LoreKing93

Awards
I benchpressed 155 kg before touching tren that's not the point. Point is that many people get bad sides on test alone. You have to take a lot of things in to account. 1. You don't need tren on a first cycle. 2. You don't know how your body will respond to steroids 3. You might get amazing results in something far easier to handle without harming your body. 4. You don't know enough about steroids and 5. You dont know how each compound will change your body physically.winstrol make me extremely lean while for someone else it won't do a much so why start with something that you could possibly be unhappy with and that can make you feel like ****?
You are really right . Beacuse tren is something like king of steroid 500 anabolics 500 androg (also for this reason much sides ..) because I didn t want to be every year both the bulking and cutting stages to take too many doses .. I preferred something with enough obvious effects of volume and strength .. do a so-called lean bulking or similar ...I perfectly know the criterion of 1 cycle forever will not be feasible .. then I was aiming for something like 1 maximum cycle per year (obviously if all goes well and considering all the possible hypotheses ..) .. for that reason I said tren ... I know and I understand that you have to see how people react already with a cycle of test and then, let alone with the tren .. if you can not hold the side of the test let alone those of the tren .. I understood.. but mine was also curiosity .. because of certain things no one wants to talk .. and even on the internet is very difficult find something tangible .. on which to learn

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are really right . Beacuse tren is something like king of steroid 500 anabolics 500 androg (also for this reason much sides ..) because I didn t want to be every year both the bulking and cutting stages to take too many doses .. I preferred something with enough obvious effects of volume and strength .. do a so-called lean bulking or similar ...I perfectly know the criterion of 1 cycle forever will not be feasible .. then I was aiming for something like 1 maximum cycle per year (obviously if all goes well and considering all the possible hypotheses ..) .. for that reason I said tren ... I know and I understand that you have to see how people react already with a cycle of test and then, let alone with the tren .. if you can not hold the side of the test let alone those of the tren .. I understood.. but mine was also curiosity .. because of certain things no one wants to talk .. and even on the internet is very difficult find something tangible .. on which to learn

Test and tbol. here you have bulk+lean gains.. preferably you do test only first Time. Tren is the king but on a first cycle your receptors are fresh and you'll grow on anything. People think steroids are magic but they aren't. I've seen people getting no results, I've seen people with many cycles with bad results. It's more up to you then the compound.

LoreKing93

Awards
Test and tbol. here you have bulk+lean gains.. preferably you do test only first Time. Tren is the king but on a first cycle your receptors are fresh and you'll grow on anything. People think steroids are magic but they aren't. I've seen people getting no results, I've seen people with many cycles with bad results. It's more up to you then the compound.
you're absolutely right .. the receptors are still fresh and it takes very little for good results. Thank you very much for the info you have been a great help to make me more revenue into this kind of optics. Thanks again

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you're absolutely right .. the receptors are still fresh and it takes very little for good results. Thank you very much for the info you have been a great help to make me more revenue into this kind of optics. Thanks again
You're welcome. Wait with the nandrolones

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Test alone at 500-600 a week will do you great. Trust me, and Chados, and AnabolicGuru. You will be so much happier. Later you can add things to your stack. Also, do you have any pics of your current stats

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If it took you 4 years to achieve a 110kg bench, then your diet and training probably aren’t the best. You’re an adult, and you can make your own decisions; but if you’re going to proceed to run a cycle, you should at least do more research and stick to one compound.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Test alone at 500-600 a week will do you great. Trust me, and Chados, and AnabolicGuru. You will be so much happier. Later you can add things to your stack. Also, do you have any pics of your current stats
I have 2 things to say and I won't use abbreviation so Google translate will get it correct.

When did Testosterone only get a puzzy reputation? Everyone I know got huge on 350-400mg of testosterone for 12 weeks on a first cycle. Why does everyone think that they need to take tren to get huge. There are more people out there that don't mention they tried tren and stopped after week 3 from sides and don't touch it, and they are big guys in great shape using moderate cycles. If you just throw in everything that somebody had good results with, you will end up in the hospital without a doubt. These drugs are not taken lightly. Plus nobody has mentioned that even with a testosterone only cycle you need ancillarys to keep blood pressure, lipids, and I always like a little bit of liver support.

The next thing is that YOU ARE NOT DOING PROPPER RESEARCH! You need to look and paste in your notes everything about different steroids from steroid.com/forum. Next, read and paste to your notes all the stickys [ posts that are at top of discussion that are stuck there for a reason] then you search for a compound and find someone knowledgeable to write 20 pages on 1 single compound that includes the positive and negative effects of said compound. I have 6-10 articles that are 20+ pages long on all the steroids that I have taken or am considering taking, with the exception of brand new steroids. I was lucky to run into knowledgeable guys on forums at 21 that told me to wait till I was ready...even though I had already bought the gear and even though I had friends pinning whatever they could get their hands on and now 3 friends are smaller than they were naturally working out because they didn't do research.

Damn this is hard typing without abbreviations.