Tren ace to bulk

Blasterandcruises

Awards
Im doing 300 test prop and 300 tren ace cycle. Im using tren since 2 weeks and still cant see gains, only sides for now. Do you think it worth to bulk on tren? Im 180cm 80kg, i have no abs visible btw… but if i cut i become to skinny, i have to add mass… what do you think? Do not criticize me for this choice.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Test/eq or test/deca will produce more size and less side effects and less negative health impacts then test/tren.

Given your eating enough and putting in the work

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Jesus Christ I just reread your post. Your doing everything ass backwards and you think that steroids do the work.

Building muscle takes a excess of calories, that means eating more food which means adding some body fat. If you have no visible abs that means that your insulin sensitivity is probably bad which means your going to gain fat faster then muscle.

If you bulk while you're already high body fat you're just going to get fatter. The process you need to go through is years long so stop worrying about whether or not you're cutting or bulking or getting skinny first ect.

If you don't know how to bulk or cut properly without steroids then you can't do it in steroids because it's the exact same process. One just happens faster then the other. It's a multiplying effects

But if you take 0 and multiply it by any number it's still zero.

You're just setting yourself up for failure

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What he said…. That’s what’s wrong with society now… "here’s my question etc but dont tell me it’s a bad idea and my choices are bad I don’t want to hear it" then why ask the question?

1) you say you’re fat (no abs visible is fat sorry to bring it to you) and when you’re over 17-18% BF you’re in a horrible state to build muscle. Your metabolism is obviously in a poor state, slowed down and you’re more prone to easily get even more fat than you would if you were lean. You’ll also aromatise more to estrogen when you’re higher body fat than you would when lean. You’ll bloat more also.

2) everybody looks big when they’re chubby, your true self really shows when you’re lean. If you feel skinny when you’re lean it’s because you have no muscle yet on that frame as hard as it is to accept. You ALWAYS want to start a bulk when around 10%, and personally I would say even leaner but I’m a bit hardcore. Starting a bulk in your current state is going to be a big failure.

3) the fact you’re asking why haven’t you gain nothing after being on tren for 2 weeks show you’re relying on gear to do the work and that’s not going to happen. That’s why 75% of people on steroids look like they’re on nothing at all.
Even on all the drugs in the world you’re not likely to build more than a pound of muscle a month if you’re lucky. The rest would be glycogen, water and fat. UNLESS someone who’s in his first year of training.

FOOD, TRAINING TO FAILURE AND CONSISTENCY will bring results. Not tren or any drugs.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You can add tren in on a gainer just for the strength but tren ace and test prop is definitely a cutter.
I dont really fall into any camp of believing that any steroids are really bulkers or cutters. My point is only that tren doesn't do anything special on a bulk and it's unhealthy and hard on your body. There are many steroids better for bulking. Nandrolone, eq and primo are all better choices

Bulking is a time when we don't need a lot of gear, we just need more food and enough gear.

Tren shines at maintaining muscle in a caloric deficit, it also raises your body temperature "tren sweats" that's increasing your calorie burn and counter productive to bulking. Tren really shines in a low food environment. That's why they give it to cattle when they send them off to slaughter.

Reactions: SBH
SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont really fall into any camp of believing that any steroids are really bulkers or cutters. My point is only that tren doesn't do anything special on a bulk and it's unhealthy and hard on your body. There are many steroids better for bulking. Nandrolone, eq and primo are all better choices
I agree that no steroid is only for bulking or cutting. Test prop and tren ace is great stack for cutting though. Prop because long esters tend to cause more water retention and tren for the reasons you said.
I have added tren ace to gainers just to get bigger lifts though. Test prop also just because of the way you feel on it. Long ester Test and EQ or deca is a better choice as you stated.