Tren ace every day

CaliguyinFl

CaliguyinFl

Awards
I might get flamed a bit for the way I've run this cycle, but curiosity was getting the best of me.

I'm mid 40s now, started trt about 4 years ago and after about a year started running additional compounds. Gained a good 20lbs and sitting at a leanish 210lbs. Started at 5 10, 185ish before trt.

Most recently I ran test/npp/eq , coming on 10 weeks now. Weight is creeping up slowly but the look and definition im seeing is improving. The plan was to run that to the end of the month, so 12 weeks.

Dose is 750/600/600.

This last week I have had the notion to pin my tren thats been in my kit for a while. First and only time with tren was a few years back and I felt some of those sides pretty fierce. So this week I stacked a 50mg shot ed with slin pins. Taking prami as well. Kept my test/eq/npp as usual. So basically added another 300mg of gear with the tren. ( I don't pin Sunday so 6 days at 50mg) Everything feels pretty good at the moment honestly. Lifts are good, and it seems at times that I hit mind muscle connection so quick that a few sets are worth more than many sets prior to this stack.

Appetite is all over, prami seems to screw with that so I take it before bed.

Just wondering what thoughts and input are out there. Advice, etc.

A

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most recently I ran test/npp/eq , coming on 10 weeks now. Weight is creeping up slowly but the look and definition im seeing is improving.

Everything feels pretty good at the moment honestly.

Lifts are good

I'm curious if you can quantify your gains a little more, like how much weight gained and what sort of strength increases you're getting.

I know you just added the Tren and it'll take a bit more time to realize what that's going to do/add.

So I guess what it boils down to, IMO, is that you're now on 2+ grams of gear and if I were you I'd expect to be beasting the F out on that much. Having just added Tren are you going to keep going past 12 weeks?

CaliguyinFl

CaliguyinFl

Awards
I'm curious if you can quantify your gains a little more, like how much weight gained and what sort of strength increases you're getting.

I know you just added the Tren and it'll take a bit more time to realize what that's going to do/add.

So I guess what it boils down to, IMO, is that you're now on 2+ grams of gear and if I were you I'd expect to be beasting the F out on that much. Having just added Tren are you going to keep going past 12 weeks?
Strength increase is huge. So there's that. Kind of a scary level for me.

Weight did spike initially about 7lbs early on. Kind of balanced out as what I can only guess is fat loss alongside muscle gain. I look much better but the scale is moving slow.

And honestly I am thinking currently to wrap up the current test/npp/eq cycle at 12 weeks, drop test back to about 500 a week and up the tren. And run that for another 4 if I can handle the tren. This week was more or less a curiosity experiment running the low dose ed to see what happened.

So ideally drop to about a gram a week total and run with that.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I might get flamed a bit for the way I've run this cycle, but curiosity was getting the best of me.

I'm mid 40s now, started trt about 4 years ago and after about a year started running additional compounds. Gained a good 20lbs and sitting at a leanish 210lbs. Started at 5 10, 185ish before trt.

Most recently I ran test/npp/eq , coming on 10 weeks now. Weight is creeping up slowly but the look and definition im seeing is improving. The plan was to run that to the end of the month, so 12 weeks.

Dose is 750/600/600.

This last week I have had the notion to pin my tren thats been in my kit for a while. First and only time with tren was a few years back and I felt some of those sides pretty fierce. So this week I stacked a 50mg shot ed with slin pins. Taking prami as well. Kept my test/eq/npp as usual. So basically added another 300mg of gear with the tren. ( I don't pin Sunday so 6 days at 50mg) Everything feels pretty good at the moment honestly. Lifts are good, and it seems at times that I hit mind muscle connection so quick that a few sets are worth more than many sets prior to this stack.

I just like how you through Sunday in as a pinning rest day 😂 is there an actual reason for that (thinking a religious thing or maybe your with family all day or something?)

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just like how you through Sunday in as a pinning rest day 😂 is there an actual reason for that (thinking a religious thing or maybe your with family all day or something?)
Man i already replied to to many threads and yet another goes off topic up in this b1tch 😁... i am the king of off-topic...

But i also used to schedule pins so that i kinda avoid weekends when family is around 😁...i remember once it was pin day and family visited...i went to the shed locked myself up an did the deed in there haha

Look pinning is simply not a family friendly activity to be doing around your grandma and young cousins.

CaliguyinFl

CaliguyinFl

Awards
Thats basically my reason. I don't need anyone to see me break out the pharmacy and start popping needles. Everyone knows I'm on , just easier if they don't need to see it up close. Plus I don't train Sunday. Usually just chill, eat, and chill. And eat again lol

CaliguyinFl

CaliguyinFl

Awards
I wanted to add that today I trained at home in my home gym. Did it shirtless and I noticed some serious cosmetic improvements over the weeks prior. I was big and blocky before, now it looks alot more defined. Only change was the tren dose from the previous weeks. The stuff seems to work. I don't think this is in my head either. Usually I'm overly critical of my physique. Today I'm halfway pleased

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tren changed my physique more than anything else I’ve run (i was on a cut at the time).

SD is the only other compound I think has the same degree of change (again I noticed a big difference but personally felt tren made slightly more difference)

I only asked around the Sunday as to be honest slin pins are so quick and easy I don’t see family or whatnot as an issue (I wouldn’t do my glute and delt test and deca shots where I need a little bit of time etc but just whacking a slin pin in is so quick and easy it just seemed strange not to).

that said I only pinned ace eod so its not like it’s going to be an issue, just my anal mind liking to keep things even 😂

CaliguyinFl

CaliguyinFl

Awards
Tren changed my physique more than anything else I’ve run (i was on a cut at the time).

SD is the only other compound I think has the same degree of change (again I noticed a big difference but personally felt tren made slightly more difference)

I only asked around the Sunday as to be honest slin pins are so quick and easy I don’t see family or whatnot as an issue (I wouldn’t do my glute and delt test and deca shots where I need a little bit of time etc but just whacking a slin pin in is so quick and easy it just seemed strange not to).

that said I only pinned ace eod so its not like it’s going to be an issue, just my anal mind liking to keep things even 😂
Haha gotcha. I mean, I could preload my pins and do that I suppose. Just make a bathroom trip and stick it. I have plenty of slin pins in stock. Good idea lol

CaliguyinFl

CaliguyinFl

Awards
Update on this. Going to drop the tren for now. Worked great. Going to finish the eq/test/npp as scheduled and drop back to cruise for a bit. Will probably come back to the tren and bring test back to abound 500 weekly closer to summer beach season after a cruise to reset.

The tren experiment def felt good. Resukts were visible and I think it would work for me just fine in the future if I keep the dose low and frequent with some mild test. Sides were my concern from the start but it seems manageable the way I dosed it out and with a little prami . Hell of a compound.

B

BigNerd

Awards

Dose is 750/600/600.

Interesting. I've thought about this approach before. I LOVE tren, but I've not tried the protocol you described. I usually like to use enanthate or hexohydrobenzylcarbonate, 'cause that tren cough can be savage.
First thing I'll say: watch how much prami you use. Obviously the test in tren can't aromatize through aromatase, but stacking it with test, using prami,. well, watch for gyno.

Prolactin and estrogen have an inverse relationship. Prolactin goes down, estrogen goes up.

For me, experimentation is one of the coolest pasts about using gear. I personally think this sounds like a good approach. I am NOT an expert, though. I'm speculating.

If the NPP hasn't kicked off your asppetite add boldenone undecylenate (NOT cypionate!!!). EQ make me eat like...well, a horse lol. Adding peptides like ipamorelin or CJC 1295 with DAC will also help your appetite. And, obviously dial up your GH. I like using MK677 as a GH agonist/secretagogue.

Obviously you don't want to eat after administering either, but I've found that ipamorelin and CJC 1295 with DAC increase my appetite into the next day...I pin those at night. Also, watch how much EQ you administer at a time. EQ fever is the nickname for the huge spike in blood pressure from using EQ. I know guys that have thrashed astound on the floor of a gym as a result.

In theory, this will help you produce more IGF-1. Which is good, 'cause that ****'s pricey!.

Again, far from an expert, but I think this is pretty sound advice.

CaliguyinFl

CaliguyinFl

Awards
Interesting. I've thought about this approach before. I LOVE tren, but I've not tried the protocol you described. I usually like to use enanthate or hexohydrobenzylcarbonate, 'cause that tren cough can be savage.
First thing I'll say: watch how much prami you use. Obviously the test in tren can't aromatize through aromatase, but stacking it with test, using prami,. well, watch for gyno.

Prolactin and estrogen have an inverse relationship. Prolactin goes down, estrogen goes up.

For me, experimentation is one of the coolest pasts about using gear. I personally think this sounds like a good approach. I am NOT an expert, though. I'm speculating.

If the NPP hasn't kicked off your asppetite add boldenone undecylenate (NOT cypionate!!!). EQ make me eat like...well, a horse lol. Adding peptides like ipamorelin or CJC 1295 with DAC will also help your appetite. And, obviously dial up your GH. I like using MK677 as a GH agonist/secretagogue.

Obviously you don't want to eat after administering either, but I've found that ipamorelin and CJC 1295 with DAC increase my appetite into the next day...I pin those at night. Also, watch how much EQ you administer at a time. EQ fever is the nickname for the huge spike in blood pressure from using EQ. I know guys that have thrashed astound on the floor of a gym as a result.

In theory, this will help you produce more IGF-1. Which is good, 'cause that ****'s pricey!.

Again, far from an expert, but I think this is pretty sound advice.
I'll probably run tren at a slightly higher dose next time and drop the other 2 compounds and add mk677 to keep appetite strong.

I have some mast p I could use towards the tail end. Like I mentioned ill bring the test dose down quite a bit. I do like what I got from the nand and eq but this is the last week of that and I'll cruise for a bit before ramping up again. Feeling good though. Mind muscle connection is fast and everything is running top notch. Im def pleased

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I always thought this didn’t apply when using exogenous test as the prolactin to estrogen link was via the impact on testosterone from elevated prolactin levels - but I thought the pathway through which this occurred become redundant as soon as your injecting (meaning it would be possible to have both high prolactin and high estrogen on test)......??

B

BigNerd

Awards
I'll probably run tren at a slightly higher dose next time and drop the other 2 compounds and add mk677 to keep appetite strong.

I have some mast p I could use towards the tail end. Like I mentioned ill bring the test dose down quite a bit. I do like what I got from the nand and eq but this is the last week of that and I'll cruise for a bit before ramping up again. Feeling good though. Mind muscle connection is fast and everything is running top notch. Im def pleased
Personally, I'd keep the EQ, and use Masteron enanthate. It's a bit more expensive, but mast p has an active half life of around 1-1.5 days. Mast e is also usually 200 mg per ml. Keep the Masteron for the aggression, and your power (not necessarily strength) will increase. The DHT component of mast actually aids in fast twitch muscle firing.. Yes, the test in mast is already 5 alpha reduced.

That said, if you're coming off the Masteron will also antagonize estrogen. That's what it was designed to do as a breast cancer drug.

Again, not an expert, but I wouldn't enter anything that didn't seem like sound advice.

B

BigNerd

Awards
I always thought this didn’t apply when using exogenous test as the prolactin to estrogen link was via the impact on testosterone from elevated prolactin levels - but I thought the pathway through which this occurred become redundant as soon as your injecting (meaning it would be possible to have both high prolactin and high estrogen on test)......??
I don't know of any such mechanism. Yes, both could be high, but decreasing prolactin too much could definitely ramp up estrogen levels. That estrogen would come nearly 100% from aromatized testosterone. The nor 19 test from the tren would not be impacted. It can't 5 alpha reduce, nor aromatize through aromatase. Some conversion could take place in the liver, maybe.

I have never used any prolactin antagonists while on tren. Never had any sexual sides from it, either. Conversely, my drive goes through the roof, and never any ED.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Of course its possible to have both way out of range. I have bloods to prove. Both sky high on 500 test a week.

I am just a guy who is high all the time.

High prolactin, high estrogen, high hematocrit, high cortisol... all that good stuff.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't know of any such mechanism. Yes, both could be high, but decreasing prolactin too much could definitely ramp up estrogen levels. That estrogen would come nearly 100% from aromatized testosterone. The nor 19 test from the tren would not be impacted. It can't 5 alpha reduce, nor aromatize through aromatase. Some conversion could take place in the liver, maybe.

I have never used any prolactin antagonists while on tren. Never had any sexual sides from it, either. Conversely, my drive goes through the roof, and never any ED.
yeah that was the angle I was coming from..... that prolactin impacts the sex hormones (test in men) and therefore estrogen via the aromatise channel..... which if your natural all makes sense

but if your injecting test then decreased prolactin won’t increase test in any meaningful way and there won’t have any meaningful impact on aromatase or estrogen.

just saying I agree with your logic on a natural person but that as far as I knew of wouldn’t really apply when pinning so much.....

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone else read this thread title like Nate Dogg sings “smoke weed everyday” ??

CaliguyinFl

CaliguyinFl

Awards
Personally, I'd keep the EQ, and use Masteron enanthate. It's a bit more expensive, but mast p has an active half life of around 1-1.5 days. Mast e is also usually 200 mg per ml. Keep the Masteron for the aggression, and your power (not necessarily strength) will increase. The DHT component of mast actually aids in fast twitch muscle firing.. Yes, the test in mast is already 5 alpha reduced.

That said, if you're coming off the Masteron will also antagonize estrogen. That's what it was designed to do as a breast cancer drug.

Again, not an expert, but I wouldn't enter anything that didn't seem like sound advice.
Any benefit to mast e besides less frequent pins? I don't mind pinning eod

I have a few 200mg mast p vials on hand , but I have a good source and could get mast e quickly.

CaliguyinFl

CaliguyinFl

Awards
Anyone else read this thread title like Nate Dogg sings “smoke weed everyday” ??
Haha,
I didnt have that song in my head when I made this thread but now its gonna be there permanently since you pointed that out lol

robthomas

robthomas

Awards
Me I don’t cycle much so to speak anymore but do adds to my trt and have always made good progress with alittle amount .
Always keep my test at 200 a week
And ran my Tren ace a 175 a week and made nice progress and felt good .

CaliguyinFl

CaliguyinFl

Awards
Me I don’t cycle much so to speak anymore but do adds to my trt and have always made good progress with alittle amount .
Always keep my test at 200 a week
And ran my Tren ace a 175 a week and made nice progress and felt good .
Did you pin that daily or how did you break that down. I think what I'm finding after all this time is that the daily pin schedule just feels better. I don't know why but aside from the hassle its just kept me feeling even and energetic.

I stopped the tren for now but will plan out another cycle in a few months.

robthomas

robthomas

Awards
Did you pin that daily or how did you break that down. I think what I'm finding after all this time is that the daily pin schedule just feels better. I don't know why but aside from the hassle its just kept me feeling even and energetic.

I stopped the tren for now but will plan out another cycle in a few months.
So I used to be that guy that was a gyno freak and always ran a AI to control my estrogen.
After two years with estrogen staying in that 40 range I felt like death joints pain bad .
Dropped my ai my estrogen sits well above normal range now it took my body about 4 months to get used to higher estrogen as well .
Yes I pin every single day makes a huge difference. More work yes but worth it forsure .
Tren I pin every day with my test usual do that for about two months then for back to test for two months .
Then swap to npp or deca at 200 a week
With 2 ius of hgh daily .