Unanswered Tren Ace- 100mg/ml or 76.5mg/1.5ml ?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So this is what i am offered by my source. Both products are very reputable. Which one would be a better choice, ie less chance of cough? The latter is more expensive and contains less actual substance but i know that solubility of trenbolone acetate in pure oil is like 50 mg/ml (which is right on the money for the latter product).

So am i right in thinking that the 100mg/ml is more likely to cause pip and cough, because it probably contains more aggressive solvents?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All I can say for sure and from my experience is that Tren cough is a myth. You can get that kind of cough even from test, if you inject near or in blood vessel, but its realy rare thing

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
All I can say for sure and from my experience is that Tren cough is a myth. You can get that kind of cough even from test, if you inject near or in blood vessel, but its realy rare thing
Some swear the cough is from solvents, and that they have gotten it from other gear as well. This has never been the case for me so I’m going with the nick a vein as the culprit.

Also after 6 years of cycling tren I got what ever it is only ONCE EVER and it was from tren base. It actually was the opposite of coughing it took my breath away and whole body turned red felt like pins and needles.
No Cough though!

OP : 100mg/ml is your best bet

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some swear the cough is from solvents, and that they have gotten it from other gear as well. This has never been the case for me so I’m going with the nick a vein as the culprit.

Also after 6 years of cycling tren I got what ever it is only ONCE EVER and it was from tren base. It actually was the opposite of coughing it took my breath away and whole body turned red felt like pins and needles.
No Cough though!

I have nicked a vein many times while injecting test (i always aspirate but upon retrieving the needle blood comes out occassionally) and never got the cough.
Thanks for your opinions guys.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
T
This is spot on I went through run and some residual oil made its way in worst thing I ever experienced took my breath away couldn’t stop coughing and could barely catch my breath. Either way you go I’ve never had pip from Ace at 100ml.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

No Cough though!

I'll always regret that I skipped (Alpha paharma) Tren base when I had the chance to get it and try it, and it was realy good price....

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll always regret that I skipped (Alpha paharma) Tren base when I had the chance to get it and try it, and it was realy good price....
I suppose it is really harsh stuff. Great for pre workout aggression probably, like test base.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I’m pretty sure you can still get alpha pharma, not sure about the tren base though. The co owner got pinched but they still distribute from India.

Last edited:
jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You sure the 76.5/1.5ml isn't parabolan? (tren hex)