Unanswered Tren A/Test P or Tren E/Test E for cutting cycle?

brazybok

Awards
I am looking to cut for summer. I have used Tren E/Test E a couple of years ago and had great gains.
I don't want to pin every day and would rather just stick with 2-3 times a week. I know I can do this with Tren E/Test E but I am not into the bloating. Tren A/Test P seems to be better for water retention and less bloating ..

Can someone help or explain to me what would be the best route to go .. Planning on starting next week.

Thanks

brazybok

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Obviously the faster ones are mostly used for cutters.AND u can adjust your dose easier.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesn't matter, less water sure but mostly you pick ace before competition to be able to get off quickly as coming off will have you lose water. An average person who's not going on stage it doesn't matter

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Less/More injections. The water retention is super easy for me to handle with a little dandelion root and a little Letrozole. I don’t even notice a big difference. Tren isn’t known for much water retention anyways.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Less/More injections. The water retention is super easy for me to handle with a little dandelion root and a little Letrozole. I don’t even notice a big difference. Tren isn’t known for much water retention anyways.

Janom

Awards
There shouldnt be a difference but there is an unkown reason and many people firmly believe that short esters and especially test prop vs the longer esters make you hold less water and has a slight cosmetic effect on the physique