Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Trehnbolic Bottles leaked

T-Bone

Banned
I just received my two bottles of Trehnbolic that I ordered from Orbit and opened the package and it seems they had leaked. I don't want to seem like a complainer, but I am and this stuff is expensive so I'd rather have every single serving that comes inside the bottle.


Invalid Link Removed

Invalid Link Removed

Invalid Link Removed

Invalid Link Removed
 
I just received my two bottles of Trehnbolic that I ordered from Orbit and opened the package and it seems they had leaked. I don't want to seem like a complainer, but I am and this stuff is expensive so I'd rather have every single serving that comes inside the bottle.


of course we will replace them. I think i saw your email about it come through today or late last night. CS will take care of you and replace them.
 
of course we will replace them. I think i saw your email about it come through today or late last night. CS will take care of you and replace them.

Today when I got home from the gym I received an email from customer service saying they were only going to replace 1 of my bottles. To be honest that is a bit upsetting and disappointing. From our communication here and through PM I had thought that both bottles were being replaced. It's the fact that I was told both would be replaced by you and then had customer service write me and tell that they would only replace one when both clearly leaked. That is what upsets me. Maybe it was just mis-communication between you and customer service. I hope this can be resolved. Thank you for your time.
 
After looking at your pictures it would appear only a few pumps came out and an additional 90ml should cover any leakage based on the pictures.
 
Back
Top