Traveling with Transdermals

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

Anyone have experience with carrying transdermals domestically when traveling in the states? I'm concerned with the vial integrity (ie them not exploding in my checked luggage) and making it through any random stops/scanning. I'm just using Invictus, VII-KT, and Helios (Apex Alchemy) so I'm not worried about the actual legality, just them getting taken because they could appear to be illicit to TSA. Welcome any thoughts on how to transport the three for a week-long trip, or whether it is even worth the hassle. Would kinda suck to not bring them though because I'm just about to hit 4 weeks on, but that's life I guess.

P.S. I thought about just shipping them to and from where I'm going but the reliability of USPS and cost of other carriers just isn't worth it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've always done the same, I check them in my luggage with toiletries - I've never changed the containers - but, I do generally bubble wrap them (like how we ship them).

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I usually take my supps with my carry on. Like said above, I would do that or in my toiletries bag and wrap them in bubble wrap. Security usually checks them out anyway.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Carry on, no problem

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. Glad to know carry on will work - certainly preferable to checking them and having them break from luggage handling.