Traveling with SARMS (MK677) to Thailand?

bongoz

Awards
Hello, quick question regarding the laws of flying with MK677 into Thailand (From Canada)

My plan is to throw them into a plastic bag with my other multivitamins and fish oils, hopefully this wont be an issue while going through Thai customs/security?

I also cannot seem to find online the laws regarding SARMS in Thailand? Are they legal to posses or bring into the country for "testing"?

Cheers!

umbda

Awards
they always check what is going out, only once in too many trips have they xrayd a bag coming in. But you can buy it there anyway.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you bring back this for me...

British Dispensary also manufactures their anabolics in Bangkok. They are responsible for legendary products like “Thai Pinks” Anabols. Thai Anabols are pink Hexagonal 5mg tablets of methandrostenolone. These things are literally like superman pills and dirt cheap. 1000 tablets at 5mg will cost you around $40-$60 USD. There is also a 10mg yellow tablet version available.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you bring back this for me...

British Dispensary also manufactures their anabolics in Bangkok. They are responsible for legendary products like “Thai Pinks” Anabols. Thai Anabols are pink Hexagonal 5mg tablets of methandrostenolone. These things are literally like superman pills and dirt cheap. 1000 tablets at 5mg will cost you around $40-$60 USD. There is also a 10mg yellow tablet version available.
Haha

Definitely get checked everytime returning home to Australia

They whinge about my vitamins!

I can see why loads of Australian bodybuilders go to Thailand for 6 week holidays ?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’ll probably be fine but do you want to risk ending up in a Thailand jail because you couldn’t go without your drugs?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t risk it bro, not to Thailand.

bongoz

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys. Looks like I'll hold off and play it safe.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice guys. Looks like I'll hold off and play it safe.
Mate, put the capsules in a multi-vitamin bottle.

People travel with vitamins all the time. I usually put 5-6 different vitamins in 1 bottle and when I return home customs here has a fit ?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do that with all kind of things but Thailand is a different kettle of fish. Hey, he’ll probably safe but if he’s not for whatever reason, it’s not just a slap on the wrist over there... if you catch my drift

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chicks with dciks....... :O