Traveling with HGH

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Slated to finish a run in late-October but have a work event coming up which will require me to fly across country for a week in September. Been on since beginning of April at 4-5iu’s per day.

Have people flown with unconsititued Hgh along with bac water and pins? Doubt there will be an easy/riskless way to do it. So hypothetically if I don’t travel with it, I’ll miss 6 days of dosing. Would it be harmful or wasteful to resume when I return? Any benefit in double dosing a few days prior to the trip?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't think you'd see any benefit from double dosing in the sense of it making up for you missing some days because the half life is what it is regardless of dose, so I would think it would be more of a waste of money than an extra benefit.

I personally think its likely not worth the risk - especially if you don't have a valid prescription for it. I'd hate to see you get it seized and destroyed and also wind up in legal trouble over something like that.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you'd see any benefit from double dosing in the sense of it making up for you missing some days because the half life is what it is regardless of dose, so I would think it would be more of a waste of money than an extra benefit.

I personally think its likely not worth the risk - especially if you don't have a valid prescription for it. I'd hate to see you get it seized and destroyed and also wind up in legal trouble over something like that.
Do you see 6 days of being off then restarting causing issues?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A lot of people cycle it anyway, so I doubt it. Plus, I think anyone is being honest, almost anyone misses doses of things sometimes - life happens, people go on vacation, etc. I'm not going to say that it couldn't cause any issues if we're getting super technical - but I can say that I don't think it would cause nearly the issue that missing many more than 6 days would if you were arrested for it or had it confiscated/destroyed haha.

Whether to restart it or take a prolonged break and then start back later is a decision you'd have to make for yourself based on how much you like it and how much you feel like its helping you.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldnt bother double dosing. Id just skip it for the time youre away then resume when back. Hgh is good like that, youll get acute benefits from it and longterm.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I doubt it’s any changes in your result from missing 6 days of taking HGH.