Traveling with gear

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going to be flying a few states away this Tuesday, returning the following Tuesday.. My pin days are Monday morning and Thursday nights.. Anybody here travel with gear?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I don't. I use test undecanoate, preloading it. Can go for several month without pinning this way.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to be flying a few states away this Tuesday, returning the following Tuesday.. My pin days are Monday morning and Thursday nights.. Anybody here travel with gear?
Before that, I took transdermal trest with me, filled it in a deo spray bottle. It substitutes test awesomely.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, I'll remember those for future reference.. Unfortunately, neither is an option this week.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, I'll remember those for future reference.. Unfortunately, neither is an option this week.
Do you vape? If not, buy the cheapest vape gear available, buy a glass bottle of vape liquid. Switch the vape juice for test, after rinsing it out with boiling water.They will never check this out.You can even take a syringe with you, as most vapers use syringes too.

TSA forbids to put vape gear in the luggage, keep it on you on the flight.

Edit: don't vape your test! Wait....maybe that works! :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you vape? If not, buy the cheapest vape gear available, buy a glass bottle of vape liquid. Switch the vape juice for test, after rinsing it out with boiling water.They will never check this out.You can even take a syringe with you, as most vapers use syringes too.
Lol. Interesting. Not a vape person... Not that there's anything wrong with that.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You also could place the test in the tank of the vaping device -instead in a bottle.

View attachment 167447

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re only going to be gone for a week, so I’d just double up my dose on the monday before you leave. It’s not worth the risk flying with gear imo. As hairygrandpa said, undecanoate would be even better to take prior to vacation, but you don’t have it and its only a week anyways.

S

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I bring vials and pins, and I travel often. I separate the pins from the vials, remove label from vials, and put pins in a checked bag usually with my toiletries. I always have to check a bag anyways so this is fine. Usually I bring my test through with my carry-on. TSA loves to see 10ml vials as they are so tiny. Without a label, what are they going to say? "There is a rubber stopper! Get him!". I have never had the actual substance in any bottle ever questioned. They run a swab for explosives and care no further.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve found TSA is nothing like DEA. I sincerely doubt guys on TRT are bring a current prescription with them on every flight and need to explain themselves ever.
However, I don’t like attracting attention to myself. So I’ll bring all my daily stuff in different bottles and load up on a longer ester the morning I fly out.. If I were going somewhere longer than 10 days I’d mail it to myself. But only test and legitimate controlled substances are the only thing I may not try to fly with. Everything else I don’t even switch outta the bottle. It’s not illegal and no one cares.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cbr1000rr 35 and Older 5
H Anabolics 6
p1nchharmonic Anabolics 19
Borispili Anabolics 31
RossiRossi Anabolics 2