Traveling to Bangkok mid cycle

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Hey yall,

Ill be traveling to Bangkok for a little over a week the end of next month. My current cycle is test 500 per week and im pinning Mon and Thurs

Ill be leaving on a sunday early as hell and plan to pin right before i leave and return as soon as i get right back. Is it okay to miss a pin/ how should i stablize when i return?

Furthermore, there will likely be a good amount of drinking involved, should i extra dose my AI before leaving in anticipation of this? I intent to hopefully feel good enough to find a gym to get workouts in at least 3 or 4 of the days, but hopefullly this doesnt impact my cycle too harshly :/

Any input is appreciated!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll likely leave the answer for someone else..... But I'm sure they'll want to know the ester.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about that, i suppose that could make a considerable difference... answer is enanthate

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You could easily sneak the pin and the vial on board. They are checking for bombs not steroids.

Option 2, just shoot your normal 500mg type day you leave, a lil extra AI and call it good.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally, and you won’t like this, but I’d double the dose if I was going to miss a pin day for certain. Unless I was only going to miss it by a day. Then it’s no big deal, just pin the day after the usual day.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could easily sneak the pin and the vial on board. They are checking for bombs not steroids.

Option 2, just shoot your normal 500mg type day you leave, a lil extra AI and call it good.
Yes, put the gear in your check bag, not your carry-on.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Personally, and you won’t like this, but I’d double the dose if I was going to miss a pin day for certain. Unless I was only going to miss it by a day. Then it’s no big deal, just pin the day after the usual day.
Actually didnt think about that and yeah that might make sense just would be quite a good bit worried about estro conversion when pinning 250 on a thursday and another 500 on sunday/ late late Saturday night.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Actually didnt think about that and yeah that might make sense just would be quite a good bit worried about estro conversion when pinning 250 on a thursday and another 500 on sunday/ late late Saturday night.
You’ll have to increase your ai dose most likely.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On the bright side, if airport security ****s with you that day they’ll need an elephant tranquilizer to take you down.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would never suggest to take a double dose of your hormone because you are going on a trip.. very stupid and reckless to cause al kind of mood swings and issues before leaving for something that is suppose to be enjoyable. Either bring your **** check it in the right way or don’t bother at all. Gotta love that TRT script life able to walk around with that **** in your hands and not worry

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I would never suggest to take a double dose of your hormone because you are going on a trip.. very stupid and reckless to cause al kind of mood swings and issues before leaving for something that is suppose to be enjoyable. Either bring your **** check it in the right way or don’t bother at all. Gotta love that TRT script life able to walk around with that **** in your hands and not worry
After some more research it appears gear is legal in thailand? I guess maybe ill just walk into a pharmacy and buy some while im there?

The while flying with steroids dont sit well... ill take a emotional rollercoaster over prison haha

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pin 500 before you leave..or pin your normal 250 and miss a few days. This is literally a very very very insignificant deal...either way you will be fine. Ive been pinning Test for almost 20 years...and trust me...this is a complete non issue. Its Test..its not like your missing your diabetic pin.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You won’t cause mood swings and irritability if you double dose once. It would be smart actually in this situation. The mood swings could occur if his levels dropped too low because he missed his second pin that week if he didn’t take extra.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sometimes I do know what I’m talking about.

Also, the deal with having a script and flying is that your script means **** all in another country in most cases. If it’s legal in Thailand find some real brand name stuff in a real pharmacy and have at it. Don’t be like dan the bodybuilder and buy some stuff in bum-phuc.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes I do know what I’m talking about.

Also, the deal with having a script and flying is that your script means **** all in another country in most cases. If it’s legal in Thailand find some real brand name stuff in a real pharmacy and have at it. Don’t be like dan the bodybuilder and buy some stuff in bum-phuc.
Yeah im pretty sure Thailand is where he got his dirty gear too..... smdh lol. I know he was in cambodia when it happened but i think he lived in Thai. Apparently even at most of the pharmacies they have catalougues u look at with pictures and will still sell you bunk �� crazy world we live in lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah im pretty sure Thailand is where he got his dirty gear too..... smdh lol. I know he was in cambodia when it happened but i think he lived in Thai. Apparently even at most of the pharmacies they have catalougues u look at with pictures and will still sell you bunk crazy world we live in lol
He should’ve just gotten his **** from tony huge.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Even if you only pinned 250 on that sunday and didnt do it again til you got back i think youd be fine. Or you could do the whole 500 for the week. If you are unsure what you wanna do, you could also compromise and just do 375 before you leave.