Transformation Labs Epi-told what is this??

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
So I was searching around and saw this
IMG_0936.JPG

It’s a prohormone that you massage into your skin, like a gel, I’ve never seen something like this before, it does both have this one for cutting and one for bulking, anyone that has tried it? Does it work? And how?

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
Oh **** saw now that there is 5 different kinds of this, some have sarms and others are like pct , anyone that has tried anyone of these?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve got there tren. Not used it yet but a member on here did and said it was gtg. As long as the molar mass un under 500 should be ok

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
I’ve got there tren. Not used it yet but a member on here did and said it was gtg. As long as the molar mass un under 500 should be ok
Alright, when will you start using it? And what would you recommend as pct after this one?

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
Here's a link to an excellent AM thread on this....... The OP decided not to use TL Epi-TD, but he used another one of their products.
I can’t see any links in your post

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Come on guys don’t you know your designer steroid nomenclature by now?? Side of the bottle shows 2,3a epithio that’s all I need to see it’s Epistane.. I remember back in the day being obsessed with all the prohormones and designers and would be able to memorize the nomenclatures perfectly lol! Scary **** but that happens I guess when you get clone after clone and it trying to see what it is lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Of course I knew it was Epistane. I assumed OP knew that it was Epi.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course I knew it was Epistane. I assumed OP knew that it was Epi.
You gotta remember though.. some of these new guys weren’t hanging around long enough to know epi as it was intended.. epistane.. nowadays it means Epiandrosterone.. what a joke of course.

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
You gotta remember though.. some of these new guys weren’t hanging around long enough to know epi as it was intended.. epistane.. nowadays it means Epiandrosterone.. what a joke of course.
I knew it was

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
TD Epi/Tren sounds amazing, if it's legit. I've never seen TD Epistane-- just make sure its not EpiAndro. Also, I just got some BC true Epi in the mail, quick delivery from UK.

Popeisdope

Awards
Always wanted to try an epi/tren cycle. Bought the stuff for it and got 2 weeks in before life took a huge **** on me and i had to jump off. I had havoc and a transdermal trenazone.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
TD Epi/Tren sounds amazing, if it's legit. I've never seen TD Epistane-- just make sure its not EpiAndro. Also, I just got some BC true Epi in the mail, quick delivery from UK.
I've never personally seen an Epistane TD either (except here).
There's been conversation about whether or not the molecular weight of Epistane is too high. But unless I'm mistaken, the general rule for TDs is that they must be below 500 Daltons. Epistane appears to be about 320. So, in theory, it should work.
However, I'm not a chemistry/biology whiz like a few guys on here.

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
The epi-tds ingredients is
Epistane: 15mg 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
Other Ingredients

Benzyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Myristate, Nerolidol, D-limonene, Thiazone

Igga

Awards
Hey guys, does anybody know where to buy this product?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im pretty sure they stopped producing. I still have a couple bottles of their trest td, purchased from PMyself a few years back. Wanted to try their tren-compound TD but they had dissapeared. May have come back but havent seen them.

Igga

Awards
Thanks Nac. Do you maybe have some good sources for 11-oxo td version? I got a recommendation for Invictus.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks Nac. Do you maybe have some good sources for 11-oxo td version? I got a recommendation for Invictus.
None that Ive tried myself, but yeah I think there are a few board sponsor options and those companies all appear stand up.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Apex-Alchemy has 11-KT (and the rest of the line-up, on Sale BOGO Free (mix and match) until the 30th.

Igga

Awards
Apex-Alchemy has 11-KT (and the rest of the line-up, on Sale BOGO Free (mix and match) until the 30th.

Cool, thanks. The price is kinda high for 50mg/ml, only 30ml, don`t you think?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cool, thanks. The price is kinda high for 50mg/ml, only 30ml, don`t you think?
LOL.
Nope.

TD 11-KT is a lot stronger than oral.
And with the BOGO Free deal, it's quite a Bargain.

Get it while you can.
It's Rapidly disappearing from the market.

(The raws are no longer being produced)

... And keep in mind, this is 11-KT, not 11-OXO.
11-OXO is a Prohormone to 11-KT.

Igga

Awards
LOL.
Nope.

TD 11-KT is a lot stronger than oral.
And with the BOGO Free deal, it's quite a Bargain.

Get it while you can.
It's Rapidly disappearing from the market.

(The raws are no longer being produced)

... And keep in mind, this is 11-KT, not 11-OXO.
11-OXO is a Prohormone to 11-KT.
So how to dose it? 100mg topical daily?

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm gonna take advantage of this thread, how good is TD epistane compared to oral?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What would you reccomend for fat loss? I thi k it has 85 mg in ml...
I'm sorry ... Are you asking if I would recommend 11-KT for fat loss?
... I wasn't sure of your question, there.

(y)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
iconic formulation has ultra eleven-200mgs 11-keto per dose, should get a full month at that dose....probably the highest dosed 11-keto you will find!!! THEBIGT gets 20% off.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm gonna take advantage of this thread, how good is TD epistane compared to oral?
I never tried TD Epistane.

But I would expect it to be roughly as strong/potent as the oral version.

It should make it easier on the stomach though.