Transdermals with phologel and olive oil

S

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Hey guys I've been reading a lot about transdermals, and it seems that I can cycle cheaper and quicker (8-10 weeks) with certain compounds like boldenone. I'm still waiting to start my prop/superdmz/Tbol cycle as I'm nursing an injury. But for my "next next" cycle I'm gonna give dermal test/bold a try. I can get some good Raws cheap, so even with the 30-50% absorption rate it's cheaper and I get more actual hormone cause they're esterless.

Here's my question though: does anybody have triceptor's recipe on how much phologel to use as a carrier and how to use olive oil as a penetration enhancer? I Pm'd him but he hasn't been active for a month or so. I can figure out how to add powder to phologel but idk how much olive oil to use or what kind to use.

Thanks. And if this is out of line for whatever reason mods feel free to edit.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I dont have any info on those recipes....I have enjoyed 50 home made transdermal home brews.....Ive never made my own carrier....just bought the premade and added my own raws....always seemed to have a citrus scent and I liked that....

S

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I dont have any info on those recipes....I have enjoyed 50 home made transdermal home brews.....Ive never made my own carrier....just bought the premade and added my own raws....always seemed to have a citrus scent and I liked that....
I'm not looking to make a home made carrier, just use phologel but I wanted to add a penetration enhancer to it to increase absorbtion rates. That's the part I'm not too sure on. What Carrie did you use by chance?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Im not a hundred percent sure....Id guess 20-25% blindly. I have been using old school 1-test base with formastane....50/50 mix and love it.....

P

professorDD87

Awards
You could just mix in hand sanitizer alot cheaper

S

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Ehh. Pholojel is $30 for 100g. I'd rather figure out how to get that closer to 50% than to use a 15% carrier

R

ReNude1

Awards
I am too very interested in transdermals I just purchased Topical Matrix from smart powders as far as a PE or penetration enhancers I have read several articles on Peppermint oil and others in that realm of essential oils for Pe's I am currently using BPS Sustain Alpha transdermal and thinking of making my own preparations there are some good articles on Volume/Weight for making your own preparations 100ml/10grams = 10 percent solutions so forth but I say get a book they are out there and knowledge is power and Safety the one thing I am sure about is the Molecular weight of a product has got to be less than 500 to be absorbed via skin thankfully a lot to products have low molecular weights. REMEMBER NOTHING BEATS GOOD EXERCISE TO RAISE DOPAMINE AND GROWTH HORMONES SUPPLEMENT ALL YOU WANT BUT DON'T FORGET YOU HAVE TO DO THE WORKOUTS

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11766133
/onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jphp.12334/full

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about just grab some IL salvo, best premade empty td carrier on the market.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
and I remember PA saying its likely better than phlogel

the OG salvo was better and less greasy not sure if they are the same now.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and I remember PA saying its likely better than phlogel

the OG salvo was better and less greasy not sure if they are the same now.
I believe it's the same because they are selling their carrier to companies like alpha gainz and I've heard good reviews with comparisons to old IL td's

R

ReNude1

Awards
I was unaware of Iron legions empty transdermal carrier can't wait to give it a whirl. Kinda wondering what to do with my topical matrix stuff now should I just dump it and consider lesson learned if I am taking the the time and effort to make a transdermal I want it to work.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was unaware of Iron legions empty transdermal carrier can't wait to give it a whirl. Kinda wondering what to do with my topical matrix stuff now should I just dump it and consider lesson learned if I am taking the the time and effort to make a transdermal I want it to work.
Write it off to the game and grab that salvo. Can't be too much money invested...

R

ReNude1

Awards
I have a simple method to test any transdermal simply compare using 1/4 teaspoon olive oil to two drops of peppermint oil message between your hands and apply in shoulders and back, Next hours later take your transdermal in this case Topical matrix and again take a 1/4 teaspoon and add one drop of peppermint oil and apply to shoulders you will notice a more pronounced and slightly burning effect of the peppermint oil with its deeper penetration it like almost applying it undiluted after a hot shower which I don't recommend. Topical Matrix works and works great.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Anyone try both Phlogel ultra and Salvo? How do they compare?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone have access to a comprehensive list or web site w search engine whereby one is able to find out the MW of any hormone?

Want to make some TD's but pretty sure the hormone needs to be <300 daltons to pass through skin.

Thanks.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you are correct.. there is one of those somewere on phf in the PA section.