• Established
  • First Up Vote
Who has used and and liked it, I don't see it being discussed anymore

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How do you get transdermals back into solution? Some of mine seemed to have crystallized

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's good stuff bro. Lots of estrogenic type activity, though. I prefer the oral for preworkout. IM is supposed to be phenomenal (if you can keep them boobies from poppin up) ...but I haven't tried it yet.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IM is great... but in all seriousness.. TD is great too. its also easier than pinning in my opinion. the rub is, you got to have a very high quality trest ace product to be as good as IM. that makes it tough. back in the day when we had the pure oils version of trest ace which was over 95% pure, you could apply 33 mgs per day and blow up like a damn balloon...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IM is great... but in all seriousness.. TD is great too. its also easier than pinning in my opinion. the rub is, you got to have a very high quality trest ace product to be as good as IM. that makes it tough. back in the day when we had the pure oils version of trest ace which was over 95% pure, you could apply 33 mgs per day and blow up like a damn balloon...
Man! I never ordered from them when they were around. Just never got around to it.