Transdermal Trest as ~ once a month performance booster

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
Hey guys - Wondering what the effects would be if I tried using OL Dermatr3st just as a performance enhancer just for single day application. Benefits and sides. I have Formestane to take with it.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't work that well and it's not that strong even their oral version is weak. Just take a strong preworkout, you're better off. I've tried both oral, td and combination of both for 8 weeks. Went up to 125 and it's just good to battle lethargy while on other suppressive compounds

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Yes, ive done similar and works great! Never tried dermatrest, but ce**ic oral trest or ment works awesome. 20-30 min later and you've got a big pre workout boost. Its not just something to battle lethargy, its actually stronger than test. Im guessing the previous poster also used the dermatrest.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
Doesn't work that well and it's not that strong even their oral version is weak. Just take a strong preworkout, you're better off. I've tried both oral, td and combination of both for 8 weeks. Went up to 125 and it's just good to battle lethargy while on other suppressive compounds
Hmm. I've read it's a lot more anabolic than test tho. And that people take the oral as a preworkout and get good results. But thank you for the thoughts. I'll definitely keep your opinion in mind.

I was going to do a full cycle of it but I read that it's very suppressing on not just test but LH as well and has a higher chance of strong HPTA shutdown.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
Yes, ive done similar and works great! Never tried dermatrest, but ce**ic oral trest or ment works awesome. 20-30 min later and you've got a big pre workout boost. Its not just something to battle lethargy, its actually stronger than test. Im guessing the previous poster also used the dermatrest.
Yeah, I only have derma though. I'm hoping if I dose it at 100 mg or so once a month only, I'll get a sort of all day boost that day only. Like on a day when I feel I really need it, or maybe on a day when I'm feeling great and want to maximize an already bound to be great workout.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. I've read it's a lot more anabolic than test tho. And that people take the oral as a preworkout and get good results. But thank you for the thoughts. I'll definitely keep your opinion in mind.

I was going to do a full cycle of it but I read that it's very suppressing on not just test but LH as well and has a higher chance of strong HPTA shutdown.
I ran 6 weeks of dermatrest at 100mg and it was the easiest cycle to recover from I've done yet

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Were you pleased with the results?
Don't look to gain a bunch of weight or strength, it's mild imo. It will make you feel better than you ever have in your life though

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi Andro would probably work better the Trest as a pre workout strength booster.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi Andro would probably work better the Trest as a pre workout strength booster.
Agreed. I will never use dermatrest for anything other than a base for other compounds, I think it really shines as a base

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Trest is powerful, but isn't too hard to recover from. For those reporting anything but excellent results from this powerful substance, i would suggest trying another brand. I hear this alot with the derma for some reason. A well sourced trest on the other hand, will provide a much more powerful response. Trest is many times more powerful than test. Imo op, trest and/or ment is a much better, more powerful and way more anabolic way to go than epi.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
Trest is powerful, but isn't too hard to recover from. For those reporting anything but excellent results from this powerful substance, i would suggest trying another brand. I hear this alot with the derma for some reason. A well sourced trest on the other hand, will provide a much more powerful response. Trest is many times more powerful than test. Imo op, trest and/or ment is a much better, more powerful and way more anabolic way to go than epi.
Oh wow, a lot of people feel the Dermatrest doesnt work for them. Jeez, I hope I didn't waste my money.

I thought it was hard to recover from because it's 19-nor tho. But honestly the way I want to use it isn't going to cause harsh sides anyway. Although I've heard it can shut you down after just one dose.

I'm not really looking to get anabolic from it, just to use every once in a while for a little extra kick.

I'll look into the epiandro like people have said.

I'm curious as to whether other people feel that OL Dermatrest didnt work for them.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. I've read it's a lot more anabolic than test tho. And that people take the oral as a preworkout and get good results. But thank you for the thoughts. I'll definitely keep your opinion in mind. I was going to do a full cycle of it but I read that it's very suppressing on not just test but LH as well and has a higher chance of strong HPTA shutdown.
Trest can bind more heavily to the AR, if it's injected, the issue is in administration methods.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I can tell you that I am without a doubt leaner and fuller on 50 mg trestaderm and my mood is in a good place. I don't know if you'd benefit from applying it in the manner you speak of though. Hope others can chime in.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Don't use hormonal compounds as a one day "get high boost" that is just dumb. Either run a cycle or don't there are plenty of supplements that can help with mood and energy that you can use at your own free will.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I feel like it will throw your hormones out of wack and do more harm than good. Run a legit every day cycle or save it for when your ready, imo. Get a solid pre workout and you will fill that void in your life.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
Don't use hormonal compounds as a one day "get high boost" that is just dumb. Either run a cycle or don't there are plenty of supplements that can help with mood and energy that you can use at your own free will.
I feel like it will throw your hormones out of wack and do more harm than good. Run a legit every day cycle or save it for when your ready, imo. Get a solid pre workout and you will fill that void in your life.
These are the kinds of replies I was looking for. Thanks guys.

I'll just save it for when I'm ready to do a full cycle.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Don't knock it till you've tried it.;-). Doing it randomly every once in awhile gives a tremendous workout boost, increases protein synthesis, glycogen retention, workout volume and recovery, amongst other positives that last longer than the one day you took it. Im sure your natural T takes a small hit, but in doing this ive never noticed it or felt like ive had to recover. Ive only noticed huge positives in doing this. It would be interesting to hear from others that have done this, as opposed to people just parroting what they've heard or think.

bomb

Awards
i 2 times popped about 80-100mg oral trest 1h pwo and felt a decent boost but the risk of harming my hpta prevented me from further boosts

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i 2 times popped about 80-100mg oral trest 1h pwo and felt a decent boost
but the risk of harming my hpta prevented me from further boosts
how about the risk of your head exploding from high blood pressure. 80-100mg of Oral Trest...geez.. :)

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Don't knock it till you've tried it.;-). Doing it randomly every once in awhile gives a tremendous workout boost, increases protein synthesis, glycogen retention, workout volume and recovery, amongst other positives that last longer than the one day you took it. Im sure your natural T takes a small hit, but in doing this ive never noticed it or felt like ive had to recover. Ive only noticed huge positives in doing this. It would be interesting to hear from others that have done this, as opposed to people just parroting what they've heard or think.
I have tried trest but I didn't run it in the fashion stated by the op. I don't know how me stating my opinion was "parroting" but at least the op found it useful.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
The compound has an oral half life of like two hours.... I doubt that you would see a huge difference in what trest can do for you pre workout vs a good preworkout drink and a diet in which you are in a caloric surplus.

bomb

Awards
how about the risk of your head exploding from high blood pressure. 80-100mg of Oral Trest...geez.. :)
did not experience any sides at all but maybe it was bunk trest lol (Brawn nutrition)
but i did have increased aggression, more power and increased vascularity (prob. from elevated blood pressure)

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
Yes, so that's sort of what I was thinking of doing, but I decided the possibility of screwing up HPTA is probably not worth it. Although I wonder if i could negate those problems by doing this right before/during a T booster cycle. Hmm.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I could see oral trest being used at a high dose once a month for an important event. 1RM testing day, etc.

If you do this, I would however advise yo run some form of recovery. Probably a low dose of exemstane for a week would more than make up for the natty decline.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I used brawn nutrition Trest as preWO to my dermatrest cycle, (regular cycle, with everyday use)

It was awesome ! And 15mg pre WO on top off the transdermal was pump'in :)

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
I could see oral trest being used at a high dose once a month for an important event. 1RM testing day, etc.

If you do this, I would however advise yo run some form of recovery. Probably a low dose of exemstane for a week would more than make up for the natty decline.
What about Formestane?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its a good AI for when you are on cycle and since Trest aromatizes it stacks well
I also found that the dry effects of stano/epi andro countered the estrogen sides from Trest. As i increased my stano dosage
my trest sides almost went away and was able to stop using formestane.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
Hmm so maybe I could try TD trest 1 day with a full dose of Formestane. Or just save it for a full cycle. I'm just hesitant to do a full cycle because of how hard it shuts you down otherwise there would be no debate.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hmm so maybe I could try TD trest 1 day with a full dose of Formestane. Or just save it for a full cycle. I'm just hesitant to do a full cycle because of how hard it shuts you down otherwise there would be no debate.
yoda.jpg

You know what he is thinking right....

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Yeah honestly you may as well just do a full cycle.