transdermal trest and dienolone cycle

Saunders88

Awards
Anyone ever ran these two together? If so what was it like? I've used trest before and trendione (separately) is dienolone similar? found them both pretty much sides free, thinking of running the trest (olympus labs) at 100mg and dienolone acetate in salvo at 150 mg, I have formastane for on cycle e control and have a nolva pct in place with normal otc supplements to aid recovery as well

Saunders88

Awards
Should of said I'll be bulking, and the cycle will last 6 weeks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone ever ran these two together? If so what was it like? I've used trest before and trendione (separately) is dienolone similar? found them both pretty much sides free, thinking of running the trest (olympus labs) at 100mg and dienolone acetate in salvo at 150 mg, I have formastane for on cycle e control and have a nolva pct in place with normal otc supplements to aid recovery as well
I ran trest and tren with d1m cycle before last. It was amazing how quick the gyno set in! Trest aromatizes into methyl estrogen and dienolone/tren have a big effect on prolactin. This is not a good combination unless you really know what you're doing

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got done with a dien trestdeca +epi cycle. watch your BP and drink lots of water...

Saunders88

Awards
Had zero issues with gyno on everything I've ever used, but when I ran trest I was using 50mg of fomastane, also I read before my dermatren cycle that if you control your e then your be perfectly fine and have no leaking nips lol, if I get itchy nips or any other signs I'll up my dose of fomastane

Saunders88

Awards
Yeah I'll keep close watch on that (bp), I got home testing machine after I I tried tbol, that seriously raised my bp! Felt like my head was going to explode

Saunders88

Awards
Anybody else used dienolone as a td? Is it as effective as trendione?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody else used dienolone as a td? Is it as effective as trendione?
Never used it but have heard from numerous users that td dienolone is much stronger mg per mg compared to trendione

Saunders88

Awards
Cheers, I'll probably start off at 75mg then and adjust from there, got some nice strength gains off trendione at 90mgs

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
keep in mind the OG tren products were based off a PH to dienolone. this stuff is strong and has a high affinity for the estro receptor.

Saunders88

Awards
I'll definitely start slow then, cheers for the help, it's hard to find any decent info from people who have ran it on the inter web

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Got 2 bottles of dienolone also, anybody know what dose is a good sweet spot? I know Tvar is typically 100-125mg ed.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is quite a bit different from tvar.. I would start small.. I had good success at 50 mgs per day along side trest.

Saunders88

Awards
What trest dose did you use? I have 6 grams of the dienolone to get through!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
6 gr!!! lol not all at once.. that's enough for a few cycles?? I ran between 75-350 mgs per week of trest deca.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From my experience.. trest does not need to be stacked with anything.. Trest is best on its own.

Saunders88

Awards
I ran 100mg a day for 6 weeks, it was good but can definitely be improved on, I think this could end up being my best cycle, and maybe my last like it before I join the dark side!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
try a 100mg a day of trest ace...its a whole different animal. OLs trest is not near as strong

Saunders88

Awards
Yeah I bet it is! I'll be going for classic test e cycle when the time comes to IM

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im just saying there are topicals with trest ace.. try and get some of it for the full experience.

Saunders88

Awards
The trest ace I can get is pretty expensive, the OL trest is now OL UK 25mg per ml instead of the original 50mg US stuff, not sure if they use there old source still though

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im just saying there are topicals with trest ace.. try and get some of it for the full experience.
I thought OL used Trest Ace in the TD? Or did I misunderstand your post

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got 2 bottles of dienolone also, anybody know what dose is a good sweet spot? I know Tvar is typically 100-125mg ed.
I don't quite know the sweet spot, but I'm using it at 150mg/day (2mL of TD dienazone). Some people have mentioned that 2.5mL was their sweet spot, but it's my first time with it and I think 150mg is already high.

Saunders88

Awards
I don't quite know the sweet spot, but I'm using it at 150mg/day (2mL of TD dienazone). Some people have mentioned that 2.5mL was their sweet spot, but it's my first time with it and I think 150mg is already high.
Keep me posted on how it goes