Transdermal/topical 7-oxo head 2 head?

C

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My go to topical 7-oxo was always Abliderated but that it has been out of stock for a bit and I think restock timing is unknown at the moment. So now that I am in the market the below are what I have found that look to be the closest Abliderated replacement when it comes to transdermal localized (not systemic) cortisol/fat reduction.

Found lots of threads on these but no head to head opinions, so which is the top dog right now (in no particular order, feel free to add if I left one off just be sure it is the same type product as mentioned)?

Iron Legion - VII KT
XPG - Ab-solved
MPA - Vasoseven

Thanks all!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for me the combo of VII-KT and INVICTUS is the best i have used.

in the right hand corner there is a search function, type in those 2 products and you should find a lot of info, it is a popular combo among members here.

C

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote

in the right hand corner there is a search function, type in those 2 products and you should find a lot of info, it is a popular combo among members here.
You are not wrong there, I found lots of info! Not in the market for b-aet just at the moment but soon and VII KT is praised quite often so I appreciate your direct feedback.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The closest to Abliderate would be XPG Ab-Solved.
Some good stuff .. XPG gets my vote as well .. @sns8778 suggested for me and stuff works .

Also theres a nice stack sale of suppres-C + Ab solved for $61

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are not wrong there, I found lots of info! Not in the market for b-aet just at the moment but soon and VII KT is praised quite often so I appreciate your direct feedback.
not a problem, if you have any questions just ask.

btw-use code THEBIGT and it brings cost down to $22.50 at iron legion

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ab-Solved is a great product. There's a lot of great customer feedback on it and its something I've used personally and really like.

C

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks all for the excellent feedback! To confirm VII KT and Ab-Solved are localized, correct? I am trying to avoid any systemic cortisol impact.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks all for the excellent feedback! To confirm VII KT and Ab-Solved are localized, correct? I am trying to avoid any systemic cortisol impact.
I'm not sure if VII-KT is designed for localized or systemic delivery.

Ab-Solved is localized.

But since you said you wanted to avoid 'any' systemic impact, I wanted to explain and make sure that you (or other people reading this later) knew that its literally impossible for even the best localized TD to not have some systemic impact. If the localized carrier is done properly (and it definitely is in Ab-Solved bc it uses the Avant Labs carrier, regarded by many to be the gold standard in td delivery), it will be as little as possible for systemic impact but there's no way that some of it won't be systemic. So if you said 'I am trying to minimize systemic cortisol impact as much as possible' then that would be accurate for Ab-Solved.

I hope that makes sense. I may be being too over explanatory here but I just always like to make sure that everyone has the right understanding of stuff like this :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

This is my go to as well. Lots of great logs and reviews on this combo.

Use code chef on iron legions site

C

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure if VII-KT is designed for localized or systemic delivery.

Ab-Solved is localized.

But since you said you wanted to avoid 'any' systemic impact, I wanted to explain and make sure that you (or other people reading this later) knew that its literally impossible for even the best localized TD to not have some systemic impact. If the localized carrier is done properly (and it definitely is in Ab-Solved bc it uses the Avant Labs carrier, regarded by many to be the gold standard in td delivery), it will be as little as possible for systemic impact but there's no way that some of it won't be systemic. So if you said 'I am trying to minimize systemic cortisol impact as much as possible' then that would be accurate for Ab-Solved.

I hope that makes sense. I may be being too over explanatory here but I just always like to make sure that everyone has the right understanding of stuff like this :)
Not overly explained at all and in fact extremely helpful. My statement of "any impact" is indeed unrealistic and your rephrasing to minimizing systemic impact as much as possible is my real intent. Abliderate had a great localized carrier but in truth, logically, nothing is 100%. Thanks!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not overly explained at all and in fact extremely helpful. My statement of "any impact" is indeed unrealistic and your rephrasing to minimizing systemic impact as much as possible is my real intent. Abliderate had a great localized carrier but in truth, logically, nothing is 100%. Thanks!
Thank you. I really appreciate it. Sometimes I think it bothers some when I get overly technical, but I just like to make sure that everyone has the correct and accurate answers :)

I think you'll be very please with Ab-Solved. I really like it myself.

C

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 Is there any room left in the Ab Solved carrier? I liked to add in a particular "extra" to my applications of Abliderate and Eviscerate (other members may know what I'm talking about).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Is there any room left in the Ab Solved carrier? I liked to add in a particular "extra" to my applications of Abliderate and Eviscerate (other members may know what I'm talking about).
For something low dose like I believe you're referring to, I think that there would be :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is my go to as well. Lots of great logs and reviews on this combo.

Use code chef on iron legions site
unfortunately the iron legion vii-kt is sold out---not a surprise, very effective product at a very competitive price-especially when using a reps 20% off code!!!.

tons of logs/info on the invictus/vii-kt combo...tried and true!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
unfortunately the iron legion vii-kt is sold out---not a surprise, very effective product at a very competitive price-especially when using a reps 20% off code!!!.

tons of logs/info on the invictus/vii-kt combo...tried and true!!!
VII-KT is back in stock as of this morning!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
VII-KT is back in stock as of this morning!
there it is!!!...the invictus/vii-kt 3 bottle stack is a great deal at $80 when using code THEBIGT.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Regarding the question above. Is VII-KT localised or systemic?
i tagged you in a thread that will answer your question plus give you a ton of info on both vii-kt and invictus...hope this helps...thanks for your interest in the product!!! :)