Transdermal Testosterone Base Questions

LaSombraNegra

LaSombraNegra

Awards
So ive got a shwack of transdermal test base topical. I dont know what the transdermal carrier system is (probably DMSO?) but its at 20mg/ml potency and is scented with honey almond. The stuff is like 5 years old but im not too concerned about its integrity as AAS are pretty hardy molecules.

Anyways, I want to use it, otherwise ill just end up throwing it in the garbage. Ive used this stuff before years ago but was running other AAS too so I wasnt sure how much it was committing to the cycle or if I was dosing it properly.

My questions are especially directed at anyone with personal experience using transdermal test base in supraphysiological levels (not HRT levels).

1) If I want to achieve an equipotent effect to injected 100mg/ed of Test prop, how much of this 20mg/ml transdermal test base should I apply everyday? (accounting for theoretical absorption rates and peoples anecdotal comparisons)

2) Given test bases short duration, should I apply the daily dosage all at once, or should I split it throughout the day (if so how many times a day?)

3) What are all the best application sites? The ones ive used before were the back of the knees, the front of the elbows, the front of the neck, the scrotum, and the bottom of the wrists. Are there anyother optimal sites for applying transdermal test?

4) What other pre-application protocols should I do? I used to apply it after getting out of a nice hot shower. Is this optimal? Is there any other measures I can take to further enhance its absorption?

Thanks.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
So ive got a shwack of transdermal test base topical. I dont know what the transdermal carrier system is (probably DMSO?) but its at 20mg/ml potency and is scented with honey almond. The stuff is like 5 years old but im not too concerned about its integrity as AAS are pretty hardy molecules.

Anyways, I want to use it, otherwise ill just end up throwing it in the garbage. Ive used this stuff before years ago but was running other AAS too so I wasnt sure how much it was committing to the cycle or if I was dosing it properly.

My questions are especially directed at anyone with personal experience using transdermal test base in supraphysiological levels (not HRT levels).

1) If I want to achieve an equipotent effect to injected 100mg/ed of Test prop, how much of this 20mg/ml transdermal test base should I apply everyday? (accounting for theoretical absorption rates and peoples anecdotal comparisons)

2) Given test bases short duration, should I apply the daily dosage all at once, or should I split it throughout the day (if so how many times a day?)

3) What are all the best application sites? The ones ive used before were the back of the knees, the front of the elbows, the front of the neck, the scrotum, and the bottom of the wrists. Are there anyother optimal sites for applying transdermal test?

4) What other pre-application protocols should I do? I used to apply it after getting out of a nice hot shower. Is this optimal? Is there any other measures I can take to further enhance its absorption?

Thanks.
If you search around the transdermal section you'll find more info on this but since I just finished a run of TNE/DMSO I can give you my thoughts on it.

1- I ran TNE/DMSO at 100mg/ml, 2ml 2xED. I ran it as the sole AAS in a cutting cycle with clen/T3 and still gained 5 lbs over 6 weeks. That being said I don't feel that it is anywhere near what I felt and have gained on 500-750mg/wk of test E. People generally state DMSO mixtures have a 30% max absorption rate. I used a mirco-needle roller which has studies showing that it can increase transdermal absorption by 2x or more. Even with all that I dont think I got much more than 20% but that's just a guess based on how I felt compared to injection cycles. If DMSO is the carrier and its only at 20mg/ml your really going to have a hard time tolerating that much DMSO on your skin.

2-Ive seen graphs from pharmaceutical companies showing sustained levels of test for 24hrs after one dose of transdermal cream. I still ran it 2x ED just to be on the safe side and because those companies don't use DMSO as a carrier.

3- I did a site rotation of clavicle, inner arm, side/ribcage, inner thigh, calves/tops of feet. With 2xED applications that ensured that each site got 4 days in between.

4-For prep I took a hot shower, exfoliated, then applied the dermal roller and then the transdermal. Other than that some people apply plastic wrap over the application site and some use heat on top of that and Ive even read of people using ultrasound (not sure it that's the correct terminology) to push the transdermal through. I didn't feel that the heat, plastic wrap or other methods would be worth the hassle. The micro needle roller cost 20 bucks off of ebay and had studies showing its ability to increase absorption so that what I went with.

The thing that I would be most concerned with is the low concentration of your TD. If it is 20mg/ml with DMSO its going to be quite a pain in the ass and cause a lot of skin irritation at the doses you'll need to get the equivalent of 100mg ED of test.

Hope that helps.

ReNude1

Awards
Why would you mess with DMSO vs something like Phlojel or Smartpowders topical matrix

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Absolutely. Id like to know if anybody has had success making their own transdermal. Phlogel seems great, but they got ya by the nads only being able to order it from them. Basskiller has a decent sounding recipe as well. Ive also read about Limonene added to the phlogel. Id just like a little bit extra DHT alongside TRT a couple times a week without other compounds. Anybody do this?
Yeah, there's a number of guys on here who've made their own. (I'll try to remember some).
If you're looking to add DHT to TRT, TD Test wouldn't be the way to go.
A lot of guys use Proviron for that.
@hairygrandpa was mentioning it yesterday, I believe.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, there's a number of guys on here who've made their own. (I'll try to remember some).
If you're looking to add DHT to TRT, TD Test wouldn't be the way to go.
A lot of guys use Proviron for that.
@hairygrandpa was mentioning it yesterday, I believe.
If you can get proviron, it’s worth the money. Freaking loved it this last PCT, very apparent in effect.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can get proviron, it’s worth the money. Freaking loved it this last PCT, very apparent in effect.
You are referring to the boner, right? :)

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use Td test homemade. I use pj best carrier imho. Better than dmso

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im

Thanks, I'm gonna have to search for that thread. When I meant 'transdermal', i really trans scrotal. I've read about guys supplementing with a T cream or gel a couple times a week on their nuts, along with a slightly lower inject dosage. I guess its giving a nice rise in DHT from what they claim. I've never taken Proviron before, and Mast is out of the question for a long term protocol for me. This is for well being, not aesthetics or muscle building. I practice more jiu jitsu than lifting these days, and the thought of rock hard muscles from mast sounds like an injury waiting to happen
Proviron won’t do anything for muscles at 25-50mg daily. It will improve libido, boner sensitivity, orgasm quality, natural energy, ejaculatory volume, as well as compete with estrogen to help prevent gyno, reduce bloating, etc.

Apparently 100-150mg precontest it works as a hardener, but at 50 it will truly improve wellbeing.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im supprised no one has mentioned salvo.. easily better than anything mentioned for transdermals

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any premade carrier which doesn’t contain dmso, add a little dmso, instantly better.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im

Thanks, I'm gonna have to search for that thread. When I meant 'transdermal', i really trans scrotal. I've read about guys supplementing with a T cream or gel a couple times a week on their nuts, along with a slightly lower inject dosage. I guess its giving a nice rise in DHT from what they claim. I've never taken Proviron before, and Mast is out of the question for a long term protocol for me. This is for well being, not aesthetics or muscle building. I practice more jiu jitsu than lifting these days, and the thought of rock hard muscles from mast sounds like an injury waiting to happen