Transdermal SR9009 Questions

special_k

Awards
Long time lurker, first time poster...

Read several posts on TD SR9009 but have questions and couldn't get these answered by the manufacturer (seems like they thought I was the FBI over email or something, but I understand why they won't/can't answer certain things in the research chem world)

-For those who have used, what did you find for a successful dosing protocol? I've seen 2xED, ED, EOD, generally around 20mg per dosing.

-Where did you find a good application spot and how long before you can shower after applying? I'm thinking either morning or preWO on serratus and rub in with forearm.

-Also, did you need to wear a face covering while applying like the manufacturer recommends?

I'm a crossfitter so looking to see what kind of endurance benefits can be gained. Will be dabbling with some anabolics also, have pharma grade var (rx), running hCG currently (900 T-level atm), may add in proviron (rx).

Have read some great posts on here and really respect and enjoy the thoughtful, well-worded responses. This site seems far and away to have the most knowledgeable members I have found to date, any replies are greatly appreciated!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve been applying 2-3x daily, 20ish mg each time mixed into phlogel ultra. I can’t say I’ve noticed anything definitive. I’ve applied to shoulders, chest, traps, legs and serratus areas. I just put on some nitrile gloves and rub it on.

Hope this helps. I feel like it was probably a waste of money. Gonna run out what I have but doubt I’ll buy it again.

special_k

Awards
I’ve been applying 2-3x daily, 20ish mg each time mixed into phlogel ultra. I can’t say I’ve noticed anything definitive. I’ve applied to shoulders, chest, traps, legs and serratus areas. I just put on some nitrile gloves and rub it on.

Hope this helps. I feel like it was probably a waste of money. Gonna run out what I have but doubt I’ll buy it again.
Thank you, jrock. Curious if you mixed your own or were using a manufacturer like PRE?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To be honest bro I just finished researching an injectable version (from a very well respected source) and noticed nothing at 30mg a day......

I mean if your running var then I honestly wouldn’t bother, can’t see you’ll get anything noticeable from the sr in that scenario. Sorry

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would have bought the raws, by mixing it with pj your watering it down. And the best application site is...... tops of feet. Have you seen all the veins popping out near the skin? 100’s of em

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would have bought the raws, by mixing it with pj your watering it down. And the best application site is...... tops of feet. Have you seen all the veins popping out near the skin? 100’s of em
I was listening to some smart dude (I forget who) on a podcast and he was talking about the best application site for a testosterone cream being the scrotum - I assume the same logic......just an idea

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was under the impression there was a higher rate of dht conversion if applied to the nutsack...

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you done this? Raw powder into PJ? What kind of results did you get solidsnake ?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you done this? Raw powder into PJ? What kind of results did you get solidsnake ?
Not with sr, but it’s on my to do list. The good thing is as your mixing it yourself, you know the dosing is correct and if you buy the raws from a legit supplier like I do, you can’t lose. And using pj as the carrier your using the best Td absorption method on the market today

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not with sr, but it’s on my to do list. The good thing is as your mixing it yourself, you know the dosing is correct and if you buy the raws from a legit supplier like I do, you can’t lose. And using pj as the carrier your using the best Td absorption method on the market today
Its possible i spoke too soon. My waist measurement is down just over half an inch the past two weeks or so, since switching to PJ, from salvo. No major change in diet or training.

Im gonna keep an eye on this. I dont want to connect dots too early, could be coincidence.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was listening to some smart dude (I forget who) on a podcast and he was talking about the best application site for a testosterone cream being the scrotum - I assume the same logic......just an idea
I have heard it said before but not sure if it’s true. My Andro hard just came today. Guess I’ll put some on the balls. Ha

whitey

Awards
I put SR9009 into straight DMSO yesterday at 60mg/ml. I had read it would go in at anywhere from 15-30mg/ml, but suspected it would go a lot more.

I lean toward DMSO vs PLOgel for absorption rate, and it seems like this compound should be effective at lower doses, given adequate absorption.

We shall see.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I put SR9009 into straight DMSO yesterday at 60mg/ml. I had read it would go in at anywhere from 15-30mg/ml, but suspected it would go a lot more.

I lean toward DMSO vs PLOgel for absorption rate, and it seems like this compound should be effective at lower doses, given adequate absorption.

We shall see.
Mix Phlogel ultra with dmso. Fastest absorption possible with more feel to the product.

whitey

Awards
Used the DMSO SR9009 today before a cardio session. Thought I felt a difference, but it's hard to rule out placebo.

Yesterday I used it, but with 2.5g Cardarine - definite, obvious difference in training session and cardio session following. I could have gone another hour and half, and my endurance has never been stellar.

Somewhat unscientific, but I'd like to isolate the SR to gauge its effect. Obviously, I'd prefer it to work, given concerns over Cardarine sides (though I fully realize what we don't know about SR may be far worse than what we do? about Cardarine.

whitey

Awards
Have been experimenting with the DMSO SR9009 for 3 weeks now and while I've had some positive experiences, I cannot rule out placebo. I'm a little stumped with this one.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used the DMSO SR9009 today before a cardio session. Thought I felt a difference, but it's hard to rule out placebo.

Yesterday I used it, but with 2.5g Cardarine - definite, obvious difference in training session and cardio session following. I could have gone another hour and half, and my endurance has never been stellar.

Somewhat unscientific, but I'd like to isolate the SR to gauge its effect. Obviously, I'd prefer it to work, given concerns over Cardarine sides (though I fully realize what we don't know about SR may be far worse than what we do? about Cardarine.
2,5mg or 25mg?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll be ordering some raws next week and will be running it for mid may for 4 weeks I’ll know for sure if it works or not. I’ll keeps y’all posted.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll be ordering some raws next week and will be running it for mid may for 4 weeks I’ll know for sure if it works or not. I’ll keeps y’all posted.
Interested to hear how it does for you.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got the gear but waiting till next month to use