Transdermal Resveratrol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone used transdermal res, other than in Dermacrine? I’m considering using for it for bloat from the topical DHEA I’m using since it has some anti-aromatase activity. I’ve used oral res about 10 years ago, and have no idea if it was actually doing anything since I was using so many other things at the time. Thanks in advance.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes ran high dose Alpha Gainz in an attempt to mimic the effects of IM res. It was not as strong but also did not have the same side effects that the IM res had.

I was doing something like 3ml/day at 75mg/day. I also have used PA's version from Prototype but not at high doses. Personally I would go with Alpha Gainz as you can get a $20 bottle to test out on their site and it uses salvo carrier.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes ran high dose Alpha Gainz in an attempt to mimic the effects of IM res. It was not as strong but also did not have the same side effects that the IM res had.

I was doing something like 3ml/day at 75mg/day. I also have used PA's version from Prototype but not at high doses. Personally I would go with Alpha Gainz as you can get a $20 bottle to test out on their site and it uses salvo carrier.
What side effects did the IM version have?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i need to try that alpha gainz trans res, $20 a bottle is very cheap!!! might run it alongside sustain alpha.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Were the effects of IM/TD resveratrol different than oral? Or is it just availability?
Also, if someone made a resveratrol product targeted at bodybuilding and didn't name it, 'resveraDROL,' huge missed opportunity.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Were the effects of IM/TD resveratrol different than oral? Or is it just availability?
Also, if someone made a resveratrol product targeted at bodybuilding and didn't name it, 'resveraDROL,' huge missed opportunity.
td res is a main ingredient in sustain alpha, it gets very good reviews.....as far as name you are probably right---the td resveratrol at alpha gainz is priced very reasonably and doesn't get much attention.

when i finish the andro cycle i'm on going to get some sustain alpha and some td resveratrol from alpha gainz for a extra boost.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What side effects did the IM version have?
The worst knots of anything EVER. I still have a little bit of a bump on my left tri vs my right (noticeable if you were to run your hand over each side while flexed) and it has been almost 5 years since I tried it so I am guessing it is permeant at this point. If you started out too high flu like symptoms with a feverish feel. Once you got the dose right it was almost impossible to get fat.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Different in the sense that oral dose jack **** then yes they were different lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Different in the sense that oral dose jack **** then yes they were different lol.
@delsolrob i think this guy needs to try trandermal resveratrol!!!

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Didn't even realize alpha gainz had such a nice price point on it. Thanks I'll prob drop an order to try... But I do like sa as well.

Oral TR was once toted as the giving any serm a run for it's money iirc (not saying that's true) and it was in all the otc pcts about a decade ago.... I know it had horrible bioavailability and I'm guessing that's why it is more obscure now?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Didn't even realize alpha gainz had such a nice price point on it. Thanks I'll prob drop an order to try... But I do like sa as well.

Oral TR was once toted as the giving any serm a run for it's money iirc (not saying that's true) and it was in all the otc pcts about a decade ago.... I know it had horrible bioavailability and I'm guessing that's why it is more obscure now?
this was my intention to get the word out on the alpha gainz TR, it's such a great price that running it with sustain alpha makes it a no-brainer for me---actually shocked i haven't already done this!!!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this was my intention to get the word out on the alpha gainz TR, it's such a great price that running it with sustain alpha makes it a no-brainer for me---actually shocked i haven't already done this!!!
That is a good idea, hmmmm. Maybe end of January as I have to finish up this run of Apex Alchemy, Iconic Formulations, SNS/CEL, The Lab, kitchen sink protocol I am currently on lol.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The worst knots of anything EVER. I still have a little bit of a bump on my left tri vs my right (noticeable if you were to run your hand over each side while flexed) and it has been almost 5 years since I tried it so I am guessing it is permeant at this point. If you started out too high flu like symptoms with a feverish feel. Once you got the dose right it was almost impossible to get fat.
So it was mostly side effects from the injection process not the increased dose/bioavailability?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So it was mostly side effects from the injection process not the increased dose/bioavailability?
The positives were enhanced IM vs TD for sure. That being said the results simply were not enough to justify the IM negatives. Given the choice I would go with TD now for sure. The IM is currently gone as far as I know but even if it was readily available I would most likely pass and go TD.

Positives only the IM leaned me out more and I have to assume all the behind the scenes benefits such as health/longevity would be greater with IM if used long-term but the product I had for me would be unsustainable long-term. The IM was borderline crippling.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The positives were enhanced IM vs TD for sure. That being said the results simply were not enough to justify the IM negatives. Given the choice I would go with TD now for sure. The IM is currently gone as far as I know but even if it was readily available I would most likely pass and go TD.

Positives only the IM leaned me out more and I have to assume all the behind the scenes benefits such as health/longevity would be greater with IM if used long-term but the product I had for me would be unsustainable long-term. The IM was borderline crippling.
Iiiiiinteresting. Thank you.