Transdermal Rad 140 and LGD 4033 absorption.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was contemplating ordering transdermal Rad 140 and transdermal LGD 4033 in hopes it might be easier on lipids than their oral counterpart (not interested in pinning these compounds. Assuming the transdermal has a quality carrier, what percentage of absorption would you guess you would get mg per mg as compared to the oral versions? Would it be less since it isn’t going through the liver? Would you think I dosage recommendations be higher for the transdermals as compared to the oral dosage recommendations?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Mike Arnold what is your opinion on this? (Figured i would summon the experts since no relies this far).

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was contemplating ordering transdermal Rad 140 and transdermal LGD 4033 in hopes it might be easier on lipids than their oral counterpart (not interested in pinning these compounds. Assuming the transdermal has a quality carrier, what percentage of absorption would you guess you would get mg per mg as compared to the oral versions? Would it be less since it isn’t going through the liver? Would you think I dosage recommendations be higher for the transdermals as compared to the oral dosage recommendations?
I haven't specifically looked into these compounds in TD form.
But in theory, it should take Less TD, than oral.