Unanswered Transdermal epistane

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried the transdermal epistane?
I don t want use the oral cause give me digestion peoblem and lack of appetite.
What dosage should i use as transdermal, the same of oral?
30/30/30/30/45/45 could be ok for a recomp lean bulk?
I would stack it with (androtest) 4-AD at 500/500/500/500/500/500

Plus i would ask if you think a low (or medium) dose of aromasin from the second/third week of PCT is a good strategy for avoid estro rebound and if yes what dosage.

Really Thank you for who will answer

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No way to know, you’re basically the guinea pig on this.

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The alternative is nano 1T
112,5 of liquid (oral) 1-testosterone per day, but i don t know if the dosage is enough for
Good results.

This are my best two option for non methyl i guess.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The alternative is nano 1T
112,5 of liquid (oral) 1-testosterone per day, but i don t know if the dosage is enough for
Good results.

This are my best two option for non methyl i guess.
Epistane is Methylated.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It could be done. Not sure about the dosing. Maybe start around the same as a low oral dose and work up as needed.

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Epistane is Methylated.
yes sorry,i meant that is not a concern for me as a transdermal version.

It could be done. Not sure about the dosing. Maybe start around the same as a low oral dose and work up as needed.
thanks.
If you have advice for the pct i m glad to hear that,especially for AI for avoid estro rebound.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yes sorry,i meant that is not a concern for me as a transdermal version.

thanks.
If you have advice for the pct i m glad to hear that,especially for AI for avoid estro rebound.
I'd go with a typical SERM protocol and maybe 1mg of anastrozole EOD.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m actually quite curious how this stuff treats you.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Epi is capable of seriously cool things but it gets rough running it over 50, so TD may show us what’s possible with this underrated drug

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Epi is capable of seriously cool things but it gets rough running it over 50, so TD may show us what’s possible with this underrated drug
I will use at 2ml(30mg) for the first 3 weeks and 3ml(45mg) for the last 3 weeks.
I know the molecular weight of epistane is pretty high so i don t think that the transdermal version have more bioavailability than the oral version,but with the oral version i really had problem of stomach nausea,lack of appetite ecc. too much stress for my liver.

This will be my third cycle
First: LGD+epiandro
And second 1andro+epiandro+11oxo transdermal

Not really a fan of LGD,the andro are good for cutting but very mild,so i m looking for something stronger (not oral methyl and not injectable) and i choose epistane in transdermal version+ 4AD (1step conversion test) i think 5-6 lbs of lean mass are possible.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will use at 2ml(30mg) for the first 3 weeks and 3ml(45mg) for the last 3 weeks.
I know the molecular weight of epistane is pretty high so i don t think that the transdermal version have more bioavailability than the oral version,but with the oral version i really had problem of stomach like nausea,like of appetite ecc. too much stress for my liver.

This will be my third cycle
First: LGD+epiandro
And second 1andro+epiandro+11oxo transdermal

Not really a fan of LGD,the andro are good for cutting but very mild,so i m looking for something stronger (not oral methyl and not injectable) and i choose epistane in transdermal version+ 4AD (1step conversion test) i think 5-6 lbs of lean mass are possible.
Usually less, but I’ve honestly never used any transdermal. I’m going to search for dosage..

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Usually less, but I’ve honestly never used any transdermal. I’m going to search for dosage..
The product say 1,5ml(15mg) twice a day.
That is usually the sweet spot of the oral version for a beginner,maybe 45 for expert users.

BTW I wrote wrong before 1,5ml is 15mg and 3ml are 30mg. I try to stay at 30mg for three weeks and then decide if is already a good and effective dosage or not.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The product say 1,5ml(15mg) twice a day.
That is usually the sweet spot of the oral version for a beginner,maybe 45 for expert users.

BTW I wrote wrong before 1,5ml is 15mg and 3ml are 30mg. I try to stay at 30mg for three weeks and then decide if is already a good and effective dosage or not.
The good news is you have wiggle room, if it doesn’t do squat, then you still have time to buy more and bump up dose to 60 and you’ll only be out some cash, liver should be fine, lipids can take much longer hits than this. Do it, and see if 30 is enough and don’t be scared to dose high.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this the Transformation Labs product? Red and white bottle?

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes the product is EPI-TD transformation labs,they produce also tren,trest and 11-oxo.

And yes i will probably try at high dosage like 45 or 60 after the first week

Thats the one I tried, didnt feel it did much at the recommended dose...
what dosage? Some site reccomend 1,5ml(15mg) others 3ml(30mg) and no more afther that for this product.
Maybe the sweet spot is 45mg for the transdermal.
I used another product of transformation labs that is 11-oxo transdermal,for this product the site reccomend a very low dosage in my opinion which is 150mg,150mg is the equivalent of 250/270mg of classic oral 11oxo,in this case the oral version have more bioavailability, about 2,5x.
BTW i used 11-oxo transdermal at 3ml/300mg (about 750-800mg equivalent of oral version) and treat me very well as a cortisol reduction with 800 calories deficit.

I start to think that the sweet spot for epistane TD is 45-60mg...
it s pretty expensive but i don t care,just wanna hit my goal as best as i can,really would like take oral without any problem but isn’t possible for me,i think i am the only one with other 4-5 persons that i read lol.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes the product is EPI-TD transformation labs,they produce also tren,trest and 11-oxo.

what dosage? Some site reccomend 1,5ml(15mg) others 3ml(30mg) and no more afther that for this product.
I used another product of transformation labs that is 11-oxo transdermal,for this product the site reccomend a very low dosage in my opinion which is 150mg,150mg is the equivalent of 250/270mg of classic oral 11oxo,in this case the oral version have more bioavailability, about 2,5x.
BTW i used 11-oxo transdermal at 3ml/300mg (about 750-800mg equivalent of oral version) and treat me very well as a cortisol reduction with 800 calories deficit.

I start to think that the sweet spot for epistane TD is 45-60mg...
it s pretty expensive but i don t care,just wanna hit my goal as best as i can,really would like take oral without any problem but isn’t possible for me,i think i am the only one with other 4-5 persons that i read lol.
Epistane has rough sides for a lot of people (myself included).
If you had problems with the oral, I'd definitely start with 30mg, and assess/adjust from there.
Let us know how it goes!

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I dont remember the dose right now, it was last year, I no longer have it (maybe go check the product on a website that sells it), I just get hit hard by the sides, so I always stick to whats recommended on the bottle. The one time I did Epidrol (I forget the brand) I did what was recommended (maybe 10 mg 2x a day) I got very strong, put on 10 pounds, and my bloodwork went thru the roof in a bad way, so I know it was legit. (Of course most gains were lost when stopped, bloods went back to normal 12 weeks later when re-tested).

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I dont remember the dose right now, it was last year, I no longer have it (maybe go check the product on a website that sells it), I just get hit hard by the sides, so I always stick to whats recommended on the bottle. The one time I did Epidrol (I forget the brand) I did what was recommended (maybe 10 mg 2x a day) I got very strong, put on 10 pounds, and my bloodwork went thru the roof in a bad way, so I know it was legit. (Of course most gains were lost when stopped, bloods went back to normal 12 weeks later when re-tested).
Oh ok thank you.
You probably used just one pump a day that is 15mg as reccomended to the site,probably too low for see real gain.
Transformations labs always reccomend low dose,i don t know why,is the same with their 11-oxo.
Epistane has rough sides for a lot of people (myself included).
If you had problems with the oral, I'd definitely start with 30mg, and assess/adjust from there.
Let us know how it goes!
Yes i will start with that dosage,thinking the same.
Glad i m not the only in the world that have sides with methyl oral compound lol.
(I always use tudca and cel cycle assist but did nothing..)

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
I’m currently running orb pharmaceutical triple x which has
2a,17a Di Methyl Etiocholan 3-One,17b-Ol(mdrol) 10mg
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (tren) 30mg
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol (epistane) 20mg
Milk Thistle 100mg
Hawthorone Berry 90mg

Only been on this for 3 days but I’ve ran superdrol and mdrol before and I like the dry gain and short 4 week cycles,I also have tudca and ocs

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh ok thank you.
You probably used just one pump a day that is 15mg as reccomended to the site,probably too low for see real gain.
Transformations labs always reccomend low dose,i don t know why,is the same with their 11-oxo.
I just checked the site and it sparked my memory. I was doing an AM pump and a PM pump since it was a 60 serving bottle. (30 mg a day - 30 days). Wasnt impressed (could be just me) others may have gotten some good results from it..

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m currently running orb pharmaceutical triple x which has
2a,17a Di Methyl Etiocholan 3-One,17b-Ol(mdrol) 10mg
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (tren) 30mg
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol (epistane) 20mg
Milk Thistle 100mg
Hawthorone Berry 90mg

Only been on this for 3 days but I’ve ran superdrol and mdrol before and I like the dry gain and short 4 week cycles,I also have tudca and ocs
I wouldn’t go over more than 2 caps.
My appetite would be absolutely wrecked by week 2 on that.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
I wouldn’t go over more than 2 caps.
My appetite would be absolutely wrecked by week 2 on that.
Doing 2 caps a day I have 14kg of mutant mass on hand as my appetite is shitty anyway especially at 3:00am when I get up for gym,I recommend mutant mass to anyone wanting to add muscle or meal replacement etc

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just checked the site and it sparked my memory. I was doing an AM pump and a PM pump since it was a 60 serving bottle. (30 mg a day - 30 days). Wasnt impressed (could be just me) others may have gotten some good results from it..
Oh ok thanks so much for info.
You ran it solo? No gains at all?
Any problem of stomach/liver stress?

Also if you ran many cycle before of that could be different,for me it would be the first “serious” cycle,also if isn’t strong as the oral but little more weak is not a problem,i just want 5-6 lbs and i stack with 4-AD at 500-600mg
For EPI if the first week i don t have any problem at 30mg i will bump at 45,maybe transdermal need a higher dosage.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It doesn’t make much sense to put epistane into a TD. I’ve seen it estimated oral epistane has ~40% bioavailability. I don’t know how accurate this is, but given it is methylated, it can be assumed its decent.

With a TD you are being very optimistic achieving 15% absorption of a compound, so to achieve the eqiv of a 40mg oral dose (16mg), you would need to use roughly 107mg to maybe get a similar active.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It doesn’t make much sense to put epistane into a TD. I’ve seen it estimated oral epistane has ~40% bioavailability. I don’t know how accurate this is, but given it is methylated, it can be assumed its decent.

With a TD you are being very optimistic achieving 15% absorption of a compound, so to achieve the eqiv of a 40mg oral dose (16mg), you would need to use roughly 107mg to maybe get a similar active.
This is what I was worried about.
He should dose sky high. I was thinking bare minimum 60mg/day.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IM would be pretty interesting version no doubt.

Yeah 60mg maybe bare min if its being stacked with other compounds.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IM would be pretty interesting version no doubt.

Yeah 60mg maybe bare min if its being stacked with other compounds.