Transdermal Epicatechin?

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, so I'm back on another (-)-epicatechin kick and this time using Epi-Plex. I'm about 5 days in and have been either splitting the dose up or taking 2 pills pre workout foe the acute effects. I'm wondering if anyone knows of any transdermal epi products that are still on the market. I'm bummed that OL discontinued ep1c unleashed TD because I'd love to combine it with Epi-plex for some all day coverage.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Have u seen results from epicatechin? And what is its transdermal absorption abd bioavailability, really?

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Have u seen results from epicatechin? And what is its transdermal absorption abd bioavailability, really?
I have had experience with pure Epicatechin products as well as blends. OG Ep1c, Ep1c Unleashed, Follidrone, and Follidrone 2.0. While I don't think it's anything close to a PH, I always notice a significant boost in endurance. For me, my endurance is raised and I can train with more intensity and squeeze out a few more reps on many lifts.

Some forum members have posted charts about the dosing of (-)- epicatechin and the importance of keeping your body saturated in order to get the most out of the compound so that's what leads me to seek a transdermal based product.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Patrick Arnold released an enhanced epi supplement on his Prototype Nutrition line.

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what I was looking for!
Me too!!! I have been looking for another transdermal EPI product after epic unleashed was discontinued(loved that product). I didn't see the dosage listed on this product though. Let us know how it goes. I just want a solid "plain" EPI product without all the extra s**t in it(fd2' epilogue, don't want all the extra stuff just the EPI) to add to my stack. I wish OL would have kept selling epic unleashed as well as epilogue.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Yikes! Just calculating the cost and shopping of this and it's a bit pricey. I'm assuming Prototype Nutrition is the place to purchase as I can't find it available elsewhere. I'm going to try to do a little digging and see how long a bottle should last. Otherwise I might just run a higher dose of Epi-plex.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yikes! Just calculating the cost and shopping of this and it's a bit pricey. I'm assuming Prototype Nutrition is the place to purchase as I can't find it available elsewhere. I'm going to try to do a little digging and see how long a bottle should last. Otherwise I might just run a higher dose of Epi-plex.
Prototype is pricier but it’s patricks small batch line produced by the legend himself. You will also be guaranteed to get what the label says. I’d read the article as everyone other epi product is just straight epi in a carrier which has issues that he outlines

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
I just checked PA spray thingy on their website and the bottle says "50 sprays per day" :261:

Am i supposed to carry this thing around with me and be spraying it all day long like a cologne? lol

Directions arent very clear: "apply a thing layer of spray evenly over the skin. Torso, inside of arms, thighs, top of feet, behind the ears are good target areas. 50 sprays per day. Best applied after showering"

Also... From what i can see, it is a 8.11 Fl Oz bottle (240ml).

How long would a bottle last?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just checked PA spray thingy on their website and the bottle says "50 sprays per day"[/]

Am i supposed to carry this thing around with me and be spraying it all day long like a cologne? lol

Directions arent very clear: "apply a thing layer of spray evenly over the skin. Torso, inside of arms, thighs, top of feet, behind the ears are good target areas. 50 sprays per day. Best applied after showering"

Also... From what i can see, it is a 8.11 Fl Oz bottle (240ml).

How long would a bottle last?

It sprays like a cologne instead of a dropper like most transdermals. Pretty basic just spray it all over your body after showering. The more you cover the better. At 50 sprays a fat it should last 4 weeks based upon the countless bottles of his transdermals Ive been through. Actually prefer these to the droppers as the light spray dries instantly with no odor

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuses latest muscle builder contains it, but release looks delayed.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
It sprays like a cologne instead of a dropper like most transdermals. Pretty basic just spray it all over your body after showering. The more you cover the better. At 50 sprays a fat it should last 4 weeks based upon the countless bottles of his transdermals Ive been through. Actually prefer these to the droppers as the light spray dries instantly with no odor
Have you run the Epi spray or just the other transdermal from the Prototype line?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you run the Epi spray or just the other transdermal from the Prototype line?
I’ve run all the other transdermals but not the Epi spray. My brother is currently running it and enjoying it. I’ve yet to be disappointed by anything he puts out so I will likely try it over summer. I honestly wouldn’t have considered an Epi product had he not put one out.

Also, fair to note that while all these companies try to do an ursolic acid, Patrick was the pioneer and the only one who made it into arginine ursolic acid to solve the bioavailability and solubility issues. He was also the first to bring DMAA, trans reversatrol, pro hormones, one of the first pushers of citrulline for pumps, etc. I trust his work more than anyone else in the field. Not to mention one of the first producers and promoters of synthetic and organic supplemental ketones. He deserves the ass kissing for being one of the brightest organic chemists around

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve run all the other transdermals but not the Epi spray. My brother is currently running it and enjoying it. I’ve yet to be disappointed by anything he puts out so I will likely try it over summer. I honestly wouldn’t have considered an Epi product had he not put one out.

Also, fair to note that while all these companies try to do an ursolic acid, Patrick was the pioneer and the only one who made it into arginine ursolic acid to solve the bioavailability and solubility issues. He was also the first to bring DMAA, trans reversatrol, pro hormones, one of the first pushers of citrulline for pumps, etc. I trust his work more than anyone else in the field. Not to mention one of the first producers and promoters of synthetic and organic supplemental ketones. He deserves the ass kissing for being one of the brightest organic chemists around
What is his best product for muscle mass.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What is his best product for muscle mass.
Probably UR spray. Honestly, It doesn’t give Much mass, but very good recomp, fullness, etc. a great wait to cut or bulk while keeping fat gains down. It helps me most with keeping fullness during PCT and keeping fat off while I keep calories high. Gets expensive though as I would dose it twice a day so each bottle would only last a few weeks