Transdermal DHEA

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This transdermal DHEA cream I'm using got me horny as woody the woodpecker. Leaving now, on the prowl for a Lioness.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
I’m glad you enjoy it, next comes the oliy skin and acne! Wooo

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think transdermal DHEA made me shed hair more than usual. It gives a good sense of well being though.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So your not a fan? Studies have shown no hpta suppression at daily doses of up to 122 mg daily. I only use one pump for 50 mg.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So your not a fan? Studies have shown no hpta suppression at daily doses of up to 122 mg daily. I only use one pump for 50 mg.
I always thought it does mess with your hpta but I was on 4-5 pumps a day. I did like it. I just wouldn’t use it unless I’m running a cycle with other compounds.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running an LGD cycle with the plan to add s23 week 5. A doctor mentioned not suppressive on hpta at 50mg or below, claimed could go as high as 122 mg but I'm not chancing it. I'm running a Serm thru cycle as well to keep test levels in range.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm running an LGD cycle with the plan to add s23 week 5. A doctor mentioned not suppressive on hpta at 50mg or below, claimed could go as high as 122 mg but I'm not chancing it. I'm running a Serm thru cycle as well to keep test levels in range.
Im sorry man, I don't buy that statement from the Dr.

If Dermacrine works (IMO), then it is suppressive. I don't see how in the world the dosage could change that, unless the dosage was somehow low enough so that the Dermacrine did not affect your body at all. (So what would be the point?)

But it doesn't seem to be highly suppressive. I wouldn't hesitate to run it on cycle (but never in PCT).

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not running dermacrine. I'm running a better version. Believe what you want. This is what I read by a respected trt doctor.

Either way I'm running tamoxifen 20 mg at night thru my cycle, so that'll help the hpta out.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not running dermacrine. I'm running a better version. Believe what you want. This is what I read by a respected trt doctor.

Either way I'm running tamoxifen 20 mg at night thru my cycle, so that'll help the hpta out.
Everybody's got their opinion. I'll stick with mine.