Transdermal Crystallization Tips

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
When there are pretty big white pieces of compound in transdermal, what are the best ways to break them down again to get the most out of the transdermal? I currently have it in a thick glass pyrex Tupperware. Normal sink temperature hot water is not breaking it down so curious about boiling water techniques and/or microwaving but want to avoid thermal shock and cracking the glass... also have plastic Tupperware as well they just dont seal as air tight so wanted to keep it stored in the rubber lid glass pyrex for the long term. Any tips appreciated!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure why that would happen unless it is old. I would break it down in the actual solution.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Not sure why that would happen unless it is old. I would break it down in the actual solution.
What do you mean break it down? Please explain lol. Its OL super 11 so definitely a couple years old

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What do you mean break it down? Please explain lol. Its OL super 11 so definitely a couple years old
Your adding it to water to basically get a use out of it. If that much crystalline going on I would toss it. But if your trying to liquify use the liquid itself

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would take it as a loss at this point as well and buy new. There are still some TD 11-KT products being produced currently..

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
I would take it as a loss at this point as well and buy new. There are still some TD 11-KT products being produced currently..
I know I have a ton but i refuse to just throw it out lmao gotta try everything before I give up

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd agree with this and just wait for the new products to be released and pick one of them up.. That'd be your best bet.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
From the Nos Boss himself

"so, the pyrex is tempered so you can heat that in a sauce pan with some water over medium-low heat. Cover the top of the pyrex with plastic wrap so you don't evaporate off the solvents in the carrier. It may take a while, be patient. Do not crank up the heat to more than medium. If you have a temp gun or thermometer, you'll want to get the TD solution to around 50°C.*

If it still doesn't dissolve after being at about 50°C for maybe 10-15min it's likely the carrier lost a little solvent at some point. You can correct that with nail polish remover, grain alcohol or the really strong rubbing alcohol. IMO nail polish remover is you best bet. It may make the TD smell a little funny but you should need the least amount of it so it'll keep the concentration about the same. It's also easier to grab and its cheap.*

Stir in the solvent to the warm TD a few drops at a time. If all that doesn't work, IDK what to tell you."

If this fails, then its taken as a loss lol. I have a lot of nos 11kt and his Apex line just dropped Kronos 11kt spray so make sure you pick that up people!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So...Here is my strategy for Super-11. I get some 99% alcohol, some dmso and some Isopropyl myristate. I would measure out what you have for volume in a pyrex measuring cup.

I would then add the alcohol at about 65-75% of the 11-KT volume, 10-15% of the 11-KT volume in Isopropyl Myristate and 10-15% of the volume in DMSO.

So if you start with 100 ml of Super-11 you will add about 65-75 ml of alcohol, 10-15 ml of IPM and 10-15 ml of DMSO and end up with 200 ml of solution.

Then take a sauce pan and fill it with some water. Place your pyrex cup in thw water and bring it to a boil and then reduce the heat. Stir the liquid frequently.

The 11-KT solution will only become warm. It will never get super hot with this method so it will take longer than you think...and I doubt much will evaporate off.

Given enough time I doubt you will have any issues. It will work.

Just remember the new solution will have half the concentration of 11-KT so you will need to apply twice as much - but you will have more solvent and be able to cover more skin area which, IMO will improve absorption. Everyone loves to saturate their carriers, but I feel like having more carriwr to transfer over more skin is a better way to go.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If this fails, then its taken as a loss lol. I have a lot of nos 11kt and his Apex line just dropped Kronos 11kt spray so make sure you pick that up people!
I wasn’t even aware of Kronos...that’s cool.

OL Super-11 was Super powerful for me. I think I used like 1/2-1 pump, once per day and almost instantly ended up with joints so sore that it really sacrificed my lifts. I looked great but I just couldn’t move! Needless to say I ended up using it very sparingly on occasions that I just wanted to look good while not having to do anything physical. Going to the beach for example!