Transdermal Application

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Couple questions about the application of topical products.
How many of y’all keep the areas of application shaved completely at all times? Does stubble effect absorption?

Also, how long do you let the area dry after application before putting on a shirt? It takes almost 20-30 before this DHEA product completely absorbs and if waiting that long is really necessary. Any thoughts or tips on topical application would be great. Shaving my arms and shoulders every few days is getting old and waiting to get dressed for 30 minutes just isn’t ideal. lol

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How many of y’all keep the areas of application shaved completely at all times? Does stubble effect absorption?

Also, how long do you let the area dry after application before putting on a shirt? It takes almost 20-30 before this DHEA product completely absorbs and if waiting that long is really necessary. Any thoughts or tips on topical application would be great. Shaving my arms and shoulders every few days is getting old and waiting to get dressed for 30 minutes just isn’t ideal. lol
Clean shaving is a must I think and have always done. I usually take a hot shower before to open the pours then apply transdermal wait a little bit and use a hair dryer on low heat to work it into the skin some more than me personally I apply some CBD/CBG/THC lotion above that and work it into the skin.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chest, arms, and stomach are always shaved.
Disposable Nitrile gloves for all applications.
After application, I stand in front of a fan for 5-10 minutes. It depends on the transdermal. Some dry faster than others.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@thebigt is a big fan of transdermal's maybe he can weigh in here?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I don't shave application areas (but I'm not an extremely hairy guy either).
Would it be slightly better for delivery if I did?
Almost certainly.
But I weigh out what is best for me in All aspects of my life, not just the TD aspect.
I look at all factors and decide what mix is best for me over all.
I use a lot of TDs during this season of my life. They do a great job, and I'm very happy with them. .... And I don't shave.

On drying time ....
I apply, turn my ceiling fans on high, and am dry Very Quickly.

BTW, I've never had a TD of any kind take 20-30 minutes to dry.
That seems like a long time.
Have you tried spreading it out more (along with fans)?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BTW, I've never had a TD of any kind take 20-30 minutes to dry.
That seems like a long time.
Have you tried spreading it out more (along with fans)?

This ???

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Renew1 @Rocket3015
Well, I guess it “dries” quicker than that, but certainly still greasy if I touch it which makes me think my shirt is just rubbing it off.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iconic formulations dries very fast

Apex alchemy doesn’t dry as fast

Currently using sustain alpha (just finished up two bottles of dermacrine as well) and also using helios and ursa major

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@GreenMachineX to speed drying time i use hair dryer in colder weather and standing under ceiling fan in warmer months....if additional drying in needed i will rub a small amount of hand sanitizer over area, this works very well for me-you might try this!!!

also i always use either a glove or sandwich baggie for applying-kind of stupid to get it on hands then just wash it off, imo.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@GreenMachineX to speed drying time i use hair dryer in colder weather and standing under ceiling fan in warmer months....if additional drying in needed i will rub a small amount of hand sanitizer over area, this works very well for me-you might try this!!!

also i always use either a glove or sandwich baggie for applying-kind of stupid to get it on hands then just wash it off, imo.
Thanks. But, isn’t there still some leftover on the glove or baggie?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. But, isn’t there still some leftover on the glove or baggie?
not that i can see, even if there were it would be significantly less than what would be absorbed into hand.

try the hand sanitizer, it not only helps drying time but also helps absorption.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I find apex dries much faster than salvo. Iconic gels dry faster but are a larger volume and thus require spread over larger areas.
It also depends on the product as well as the solvent.
Epichaos dries completely in seconds it seems like. seems like 7-keto in salvo takes forever

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used dermacrine on my chest and shoulders, and sustain alpha on inner thighs, ball sack, or arm pits. Chest and ball sack are natural but shoulders and armpits are clean. No problems with application in all areas and effectiveness equally effective.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used dermacrine on my chest and shoulders, and sustain alpha on inner thighs, ball sack, or arm pits. Chest and ball sack are natural but shoulders and armpits are clean. No problems with application in all areas and effectiveness equally effective.
Did you enjoy dermacrine?

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you enjoy dermacrine?
I did. Effects are subtle and take time to build up but basically even on my most stressful days, I kept a positive attitude. Even with lackluster sleep and diet, I still had the energy to train and saw results, especially in strength. Sexual health was decent as well (although I do use black ginger, maca as extra sexual aids) so I can't chalk it up to Dermacrine alone.

Honestly, I think Dermacrine would be best used as a base for more powerful anabolics.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i enjoy running them together also, in exactly the way you described!!!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did. Effects are subtle and take time to build up but basically even on my most stressful days, I kept a positive attitude. Even with lackluster sleep and diet, I still had the energy to train and saw results, especially in strength. Sexual health was decent as well (although I do use black ginger, maca as extra sexual aids) so I can't chalk it up to Dermacrine alone.

Honestly, I think Dermacrine would be best used as a base for more powerful anabolics.
What brand of black ginger?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer