Transdermal Application Area For Thighs?

streetdk

Awards
Hi there, so currently using a few transdermals. EpiChaos, Iconogenin and Virtus to be exact. Applying one on shoulders and arms, one on upper chest and last on the outer quads. After some searching though nearly everyone mentions the inner thighs instead of the outer which makes me a bit confused. Aren't we supposed to apply it to where skin layers are thinnest or has the least amount of fat? Both the inner and outer arms are pretty damn thin so I see no issue with applying it all over the arms, but regarding the thighs, doesn't nearly everyone carry more fat / have thicker skin on the inner portion...? Has anyone had subpar results applying them on thighs vs upper body or no difference in efficacy / potency?

Upper Chest - Virtus - 0.25 - 0.5 mL
Shoulders and Arms - EpiChaos - 20 pumps
Outer Quads - Iconogenin - 4 pumps

Been rotating the EpiChaos and Icongenin application sites to see what works best. Not sure if it's placebo but seems like I can "feel" it more when applying either to upper body instead of lower. Is what I'm doing fine or any recommendations I should take note of? Considering applying the Virtus on my neck so I have more room on my upper body to add the transdermals in, but wondering if it should be the front or back neck.

Oh and lastly, what's the recommended time frame to wait after applying the transdermal to workout? I know topical roids suggest 3 hours. Would that be the same for these transdermals?

Last edited:
Eclipse

Eclipse

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think you're fine with applying it to your upper body. What matters is that the majority - if not all - of the solution gets to your blood imo.

Eclipse

Eclipse

Awards
  • First Up Vote
As for the applying to inner thighs part, I have no idea what that's about. As far as I've seen, many have discussed what part of the body has the least amount of fat to apply TD solutions

streetdk

Awards
As for the applying to inner thighs part, I have no idea what that's about. As far as I've seen, many have discussed what part of the body has the least amount of fat to apply TD solutions
If I were to move the Virtus application to my neck do you happen to know if it should be the front or back of my neck?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use my whole thigh.

streetdk

Awards
I use my whole thigh.
Awesome, thanks for that, helps a lot when a rep from the actual company with tons of knowledge answers. Guess I'll try that out since I do end up having tiny bits of white "flakes" left over from the EpiChaos.

Also, I usually apply the EpiChaos after the Iconogenin. Currently washing my hands thoroughly with soap after applying the Ico, drying, then applying the Epi. Is this step necessary or can I just pump some of that Epi onto my hands with a bit of dried / left over Ico?

I saw a post way back from 2019 by you that mentions back of neck too. I'll move the Virtus (since it's a much smaller application) to the back of my neck instead of the chest / clavicles so that opens up some more room for the Epi!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome, thanks for that, helps a lot when a rep from the actual company with tons of knowledge answers. Guess I'll try that out since I do end up having tiny bits of white "flakes" left over from the EpiChaos.

Also, I usually apply the EpiChaos after the Iconogenin. Currently washing my hands thoroughly with soap after applying the Ico, drying, then applying the Epi. Is this step necessary or can I just pump some of that Epi onto my hands with a bit of dried / left over Ico?
It shouldn't be necessary, but I'd rather have @nostrum420 answer that, as I'm not familiar with what's in their carrier, etc ...

Last edited:
Eclipse

Eclipse

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I tried that stack once (epi first, ico last though) w/o washing my hands and my palms started burning. Not too bad, but it was noticeable for about 20 minutes. I'd say "wash your hands before every application", but I'll wait for a rep as well

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I read that behind the knee cap has good absorption too

markam04

Awards
*Not all TDs are meant to be applied to sensitive areas.
Good to know. AFAIK the Iconic formulation and Iron legion transdermals are optimum with sensitive areas, which products aren't?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, also tops of feet, shins, ball sac. Disposable gloves are good for application.
The area your applying to matters based on what your applying. SA is good when applied to ball sac. I would not use Virtus there. You can also apply to same area once on is dry. Or use one shoulder for one and one for the other. Thighs, behind the knee and calves are some other areas that are good for some topicals.

streetdk

Awards
*Not all TDs are meant to be applied to sensitive areas.
The area your applying to matters based on what your applying. SA is good when applied to ball sac. I would not use Virtus there. You can also apply to same area once on is dry. Or use one shoulder for one and one for the other. Thighs, behind the knee and calves are some other areas that are good for some topicals.
Do you guys happen to know or have any recommendations as to how long I should wait after applying the transdermals to workout? 3 hours? Or would just an hour or so be fine for these?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you guys happen to know or have any recommendations as to how long I should wait after applying the transdermals to workout? 3 hours? Or would just an hour or so be fine for these?
Shower is 3 hours. I would say a half to an hour so it hits they system properly.