Transdermal anabolics from trest to epiandro recommendations experiences

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
Conversation and thoughts and experiences on transdermal supplements, the good the bad and the ugly. From trest to superdrol to dermacrine. Uses for them and great stacks? Pros and cons and favorites. Love to hear and read your posts veterans.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trans trest was the closest thing I’ve used that made me feel as good as test for sure.

tbh just thinking about it makes me think I should run that again sometime.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Trans trest was the closest thing I’ve used that made me feel as good as test for sure.

tbh just thinking about it makes me think I should run that again sometime.
run it with a epi/androsterone combo, really helps to keep sides down.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I had a good experience with epiandro TD (Apex Alchemy's Stanogen) at what would be considered a low dose (100 mg/day before the morning workout, + 100mg/day 2x/week when using before striking class in the evening).

Going to do it again in 1-2 weeks at a higher dose, may add in TD andro via Primagen.

Did not experience noticeable sides, probably due to the low dose. Bridged with BMP and CEL MTest as planned, though the MTest was not needed.

I would definitely give the Trest TD a try in the future, but have not found a source for the Trest.

Good luck!

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
I had a good experience with epiandro TD (Apex Alchemy's Stanogen) at what would be considered a low dose (100 mg/day before the morning workout, + 100mg/day 2x/week when using before striking class in the evening).

Going to do it again in 1-2 weeks at a higher dose, may add in TD andro via Primagen.

Did not experience noticeable sides, probably due to the low dose. Bridged with BMP and CEL MTest as planned, though the MTest was not needed.

I would definitely give the Trest TD a try in the future, but have not found a source for the Trest.

Good luck!
I have a source for the td trest I just ordered a vial of 29mgper ml 35 ml. Thinking about 15 mg a day. If and when it comes as its my first time with these guys' there out of EU I will let you know or if you want i can pm you the site and you can do your research. It's the only place I've seen it and it's ace. Very good to know because I enjoy the feeling of test more than any other supplement.

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
Will do. I was looking at some alpha gainz stuff specifically td andro and stano. I will couple the trest with those two. I found a trest place. It was the only site and they actually got back to me the same day yesterday.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ran it with epistane last time and that worked well as a combo.

would like to see what it could do in a mass cycle. Maybe with sdrol......

hard to imagine a cycle without test but wouldn’t use them both I don’t think. Estro too hard to control

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will do. I was looking at some alpha gainz stuff specifically td andro and stano. I will couple the trest with those two. I found a trest place. It was the only site and they actually got back to me the same day yesterday.
I've ran td trest at 1ml 30mg per ml every day with td andro and virtus and had no sides whatsoever, just felt really great!!!

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
I've ran td trest at 1ml 30mg per ml every day with td andro and virtus and had no sides whatsoever, just felt really great!!!
Do you think 15mg ed of trest td would still radiate the mental
Effects we love in test?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you think 15mg ed of trest td would still radiate the mental
Effects we love in test?
PROBABLY, but I truly loved it at 30mg!!! try it at 15mg and see how it treats you, everyone is different.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have a source for the td trest I just ordered a vial of 29mgper ml 35 ml. Thinking about 15 mg a day. If and when it comes as its my first time with these guys' there out of EU I will let you know or if you want i can pm you the site and you can do your research. It's the only place I've seen it and it's ace. Very good to know because I enjoy the feeling of test more than any other supplement.
Thanks brother! I'll keep an eye out for updates/PM.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I loved trest TD. I wouldve liked to have tried TD bold and a few others but the cost mg for mg compared to IM just made them unappealing to me. IM, youre getting nigh on 100% active into circulation. Just better bang for buck.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

would like to see what it could do in a mass cycle. Maybe with sdrol......

hard to imagine a cycle without test but wouldn’t use them both I don’t think. Estro too hard to control
Currently on sdrol/td trest and im mutating by the day. Msten was even better. And thats at maint-500 surplus.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PRE has a limited supply of 7alpha right now. 30mg/ml td.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, grab some of that if youre in the states. Cause i plan to demolish their stocks once my crew goes back to work in the states next week🤣

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
Currently on sdrol/td trest and im mutating by the day. Msten was even better. And thats at maint-500 surplus.
That's interesting- im waiting on some trest td and sitting on some m sten
PRE has a limited supply of 7alpha right now. 30mg/ml td.
I'm snagging me one while I can. There in the states? Any coupon by chance?

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
What dose
What dose did you use? Very useful to know I didn't even think of combining them

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What dose

What dose did you use? Very useful to know I didn't even think of combining them
30. I actually have a log up its pretty easy to find on page 1. Could of probably handled more but i prefer to play it safe with wet roidz

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What dose

I don't know what your experience is brother, but just a reminder that these (in particular) are very strong steroids that can bring strong sides and a hard shutdown.

Do proper research, and use proper precautions.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
[QUOTE="Corinbeauvais, post:

I'm snagging me one while I can. There in the states? Any coupon by chance?[/QUOTE]

Codes won't work for the trest but they have a discount on most of the other items.

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
[QUOTE="Corinbeauvais, post:

I'm snagging me one while I can. There in the states? Any coupon by chance?
Codes won't work for the trest but they have a discount on most of the other items.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the recommendation I had only one other source for quality supplements like that. And I like to test the waters.

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
That's interesting- im waiting on some trest td and sitting on some m sten I might throw the msten in at a lower dose with a moderate dose of ace prob 20 mg ed

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im pretty sure PRE does it bro

Edit: nope, think theirs is oral sorry
Might just be my phone, but I can't navigate their site right now..

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How often did you dose the trest? Do you think an AI would be needed even if running with 60 mg Epistane? Can it be run safely for 8 weeks?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you have to run an AI with the trest even though you had Epistane too? How much Epi and Trest were you on and curious how you dosed it?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did you have to run an AI with the trest even though you had Epistane too? How much Epi and Trest were you on and curious how you dosed it?
from memory I ran the epistane at 30 or 40mg a day for 6 weeks with td trest at 100 Ed (50 am 50 pm) with 20 oral trest pwo.

I recall using a little ai but we are talking 12.5mg exem 2xpw (that was back when I used to keep my estro lower than I do now. I’d probably be aiming to use 12.5 a week if I ran that cycle again)

WeakerNU

Awards
so some people have said they use TD trest for a test base 15mg a day with msten or dmz. With that low a dose wouldn’t require a ai (most likely). How long after starting would you wait to get blood work to see where your estrogen would be at? 1 week?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I didn't read the thread, so sorry if this was already covered. I made a post awhile back about two DIY formulas for making your own transdermals, which would be MUCH, MUCH superior to any OTC product you can buy on the market. You can check out the thread here:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I didn't read the thread, so sorry if this was already covered. I made a post awhile back about two DIY formulas for making your own transdermals, which would be MUCH, MUCH superior to any OTC product you can buy on the market. You can check out the thread here:

good quality dmso is available easily...if looking to enhance absorption of transdermals just apply a thin layer to area you are going to apply transdermal then apply transdermal...

it's truly not rocket science.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
it's truly not rocket science.
It can be if you want it to. I listed all sorts of chemicals that have been tried and true tested by the original owners of this forum, which they started incidentally to discuss transdermal AAS. They tried dozens and dozens of formulas and came up with those. There's even a spread sheet attached where you can input the amount of powder AAS you have and it will tell you how much of each chemical you need to add to the formula to make it into a bottle of a certain size,

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It can be if you want it to. I listed all sorts of chemicals that have been tried and true tested by the original owners of this forum, which they started incidentally to discuss transdermal AAS. They tried dozens and dozens of formulas and came up with those. There's even a spread sheet attached where you can input the amount of powder AAS you have and it will tell you how much of each chemical you need to add to the formula to make it into a bottle of a certain size,
i want a transcript of conversation you had with 'original owners'....i've been here 12 years and sam hung was owner then.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
i want a transcript of conversation you had with 'original owners'....i've been here 12 years and sam hung was owner then.
Sorry, that's been many moons and hard drive crashes ago. But, I used to know curt2go and Big Daddy Chemo, and they were the founders (from my understanding) of the forum.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been here since day 1 17 years this year. But I never like the dmso smell we used to crush our Fina and mix it in lol

Btw I dont even remember the originals. The oldest name I can recall is BIG Pete fox and Stryker and avant labz

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been here since day 1 17 years this year. But I never like the dmso smell we used to crush our Fina and mix it in lol
Do you remember the Fina kits they used to sell? You had to make up this document that you were a farmer, order the Finaplix pellets, crush them up and then mix them into this kit. One of the ingredients was some kind of car engine started (which was basically pure methanol). But those were crazy times. We had to get vet AAS from Mexico like Quality Vet and then whatever else we could get our hands on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Btw I dont even remember the originals. The oldest name I can recall is BIG Pete fox and Stryker and avant labz
sam used the name stryker when he posted.

dmso smells like decaying rats soaked in garlic, but is effective.

avant labz was avant garde!!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you remember the Fina kits they used to sell? You had to make up this document that you were a farmer, order the Finaplix pellets, crush them up and then mix them into this kit. One of the ingredients was some kind of car engine started (which was basically pure methanol). But those were crazy times. We had to get vet AAS from Mexico like Quality Vet and then whatever else we could get our hands on.
Quality Vet my man. You must remember.my favorite brand Ttoyko it had a big black mastiff on the box

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Quality Vet my man. You must remember.my favorite brand Ttoyko it had a big black mastiff on the box
Yeah, I remember Ttoyko got shut down for selling ketamine.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You didn’t need any document because some vet supply places would just ship it to you. The stuff you are thinking of is called heat.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I saw that post. It was an awesome blast from the past and the link to the still active spread sheet made it back-up drive eligible. (y)